Traveling the Paths of Wealth, Imbuing Vital Physicality (Custom Q Journal)

Sending positives intentions to you too. I will meditate and see you as wealthy for 5 minutes, I appreciate your kindness and I’ll be returning mine.

Yes, although the higher vibrations rule of the lower vibrations, so it will aid you all the better if you’re working from top the bottom, as it was intended to be.

Some outweigh others, but all of it is really dependent on the desires of each individual. With my Custom I am striving to seek balance within myself and to elevate my consciousness and being.

2 Likes

:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

Thank you so much, @Hermit!

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Friday, some privacy…

1 Like

It’s okay I am his doctor

2 Likes
1 Like

This morning: PATHS Terminus meditation

Playing a few loops more during the day. On loop 4 now.

IMBUE

40 pushups on set 1 feels more comfortable today. It feels good (for now) to not be doing freeweights. Gentler recovery periods.

Rained hard early this morning. Now the day is overcast. I’m thinking of doing the hill-walk in the middle of day for the first time. I’ll see how hot it is when I go out.

1 Like

Rainy around here.

So, it was my first day stepping foot back in a gym in many months. No weights yet. But there was a treadmill. I set it for just 6.7 - 7 kilometers per hour. Then walked with IMBUE playing. Still trying to give my Achilles tendon a chance to heal, and looking forward to jogging/running again. Treadmill’s soft so I couldn’t resist doing a light jog after about 40 minutes or so. Just at 8 kph. My main desire with this is to do whatever for at least 60 minutes so I can hear the whole track play.

Did 150 push-ups today, divided between 4 sets. Chest is not completely healed, but just about, so no pain really.

Happy with this routine for now. When weather permits, I’ll do the 6-mile hill walk. When it’s too rainy or hot, it’s the treadmill. And then 2-3 times a week, a push-up work out and a pull-up workout. The aim is to do the pull-ups supinated, to extend the workout down much of the front of the body. Engages the abdomen and core satisfyingly. As push-ups become solid and comfortable, I’ll see if I’m ready to transition to dips. And in that case, the dips will be pronated to give the same benefits to the back of the body.

So there’s a simple roadmap.

Still haven’t integrated qigong and taijiquan yet other than breathing during meditation. But I suspect they’ll be back before too long.

1 Like

Are there ways to learn QiGong online that are legit?

You know, I think so.

The basic principles are pretty accessible and don’t require such super precise body positioning or postural corrections. So, yes, I’d say theoretically it could be fine online.

I didn’t do that myself though. My first exposure to a teacher was in person. I think that made a big difference because the teacher is basically like a battery or a power plant. It’s easier and faster to progress I think when you’re with a person or a group of people who are experienced in practicing. You kind of enter into their slipstream and get pulled along by it.

But I think both ways could work.

1 Like

I see. How would one find a legit teacher?

1 Like

Here’s what happened with me.

I had no interest in qigong (though I was interested in taijiquan, which I didn’t know at the time basically integrates qigong into itself). A friend of mine was going to this workshop and invited me to come along. We hung out so much anyway, so I just said sure.

In the full-day workshop, the teacher took us through about 8 or so exercises, each practiced for about 30-45 minutes. He lectured a bit and there was time for questions (I did not ask any).

Here’s the thing, pretty much as early as the first exercise, I felt striking and unfamiliar sensations. We did what I now know was a fairly generic ‘qi ball’ exercise, and I was struck by a palpable feeling of magnetism between my hands. (Various people experience the sensation of qi in different ways: magnetism, heat or cold, a wind-like sensation, numbness are common.)

There was one moment that made the biggest impression on me. The teacher gave us the instructions for another exercise, and as I started to do it, my feet began to feel cold. After I noticed that, the teacher said, ‘You may start to feel a cold sensation in your feet.’. For a natural skeptic like me, that was a big deal. Prior to that, I’d thought to myself, ‘Okay, this could all just be some form of suggestion.’. But as we all know, suggestions generally work by coming before the suggested experience. If it comes after, it’s not a suggestion; it’s a description. :slight_smile:

So, the combination of strong physical sensations and independence from potential suggestion made a big impression on me. At the end of the day, the teacher said ‘If you want to lay a foundation of qi development, you should practice these exercises for 100 days.’. I went home, marked out 100 days on a calendar and did just that.

One thing is: during my solo practices, the sensations were nowhere near as intense. A group of people practicing together generates a qi field, I’ve been told. And if one or more of the people in that group has a very strong practice, then that field will be stronger.

So, I think it’s not that it’s vitally important to have a teacher or a group, but it’s easier. It’s easier to have a sense that you’re progressing and that anything is happening. My 100 days of follow-up practice were apparently detectable by my teacher, but subjectively, I didn’t feel that much.

So this gets to your actual question: how to choose a legit teacher. I’d give three criteria:

1. You feel some kind of obvious qi sensation when they guide you through an exercise or do a treatment on you.

2. They give clear, objective descriptions of the phenomena they’re teaching.

3. They seem basically ethical and non-‘culty’ about their teaching. It’s all natural stuff even if people are not so familiar with it. They don’t have to act like they’re more important than anyone else. Just let the practice speak for itself. (That’s my own preference. I don’t like charismatic bullshit.)

There is not ‘ONE TRUE TEACHER’. A teacher (or a student) who spoke like this would meet my criteria for rejection. This is a natural phenomenon. Just like there can be 500 dance teachers, there can also be 1000 great qigong teachers. No one owns the air. Or the energy.

My own teacher, after reaching adulthood, journeyed around China to seek out and learn from reputable Qigong teachers, of which there were many. I’d recommend the same approach. Study with a number of teachers and learn different things from them. Just make sure that whatever the important instructions are, you’re following them. And for any given method, give it a reasonable amount of minimum time to have an effect.

Okay, that should do it.

3 Likes

@Malkuth I just read in another journal that you’re 47. I just turned 52 myself. Feels really weird when I see , hear , or learn that I’m older than someone else. Not you specifically just in general.

1 Like

I think I can relate. (Though we’re basically in the same ballpark).

I think it gets weirder as that number gets bigger. For example, it’s more likely to read about someone ‘notable’ or famous and find that they’re younger than you, and that’s disconcerting.

Where it gets really trippy is to look back in time through history at all of these ‘ancients’ and ‘historical personages’ and to see how many of them were younger than me when they did whatever made them famous.

A surprisingly large proportion of modern history has been moved by people who were 1) younger than me, and/or 2) inebriated/intoxicated much of the time. That’s odd.

Well, as an exception to #1, I see that Winston Churchill was older than either of us during WWII.

Einstein in contrast was 26 when he published his initial great theories (including relativity). On the other hand, he was a whopping 43 when he won his Nobel prize. So, ancient at that point. haha.

5 Likes

I’m aware that I’m running three very powerful programs simultaneously. I try to let go of concern for time.

I have 2 Customs, both fully packed (in other words, both have 20 modules).

Custom 1, PATHS to Wealth Terminus, has 3 major program cores (Ecstasy of Gold Stage 4, Stark, and Power Can Corrupt). Then it’s got 7 directly Wealth-related modules, and 10 Results Enhancement modules.

Custom 2, IMBUE Terminus, has 2 major program cores (Emperor Fitness Stage 4 and Sexual Mastery X). Then it’s got 18 supporting modules (mostly directly health/fitness related, and 2-3 Results Enhancement modules).

Finally, Mind’s Eye Terminus2 is a major program in Terminus2 Build.

I am committed to all three of these. And, in truth, I’m happy and enthusiastic about all three of them.

So, true to form, I’m taking on a lot. As such, there is a need for patience. I’ve set up a lot of work for my subliminals to do. So far, I seem to get a significant reconciliation disruption about once per week. Usually around Thursday or Friday, I think. Which I guess makes sense since Sunday is my rest day.

I’m the guy doing slow steady reps in the weight room, too. So this kind of seems to be my thing. In general, I’d rather do 5 smooth, controlled reps than 10 hyperactive, rushed reps.

I’m planning to take stock of my various changes in February 2021. That’s also when I’m planning to layer Alchemist and Quantum Limitless on top of my current three programs. If that works out, then it’ll be 5 major programs after February 2021. All of this is assuming and hoping that by February of next year, I’ll have adapted to my current load.

I’m not sure how I’ll approach the logistics of listening at that point, but it doesn’t seem too difficult in theory.

Right now, I still approach my listening in terms of a Day 1 and a Day 2. The Terminus meditation in the morning sets the stage. I’ll probably continue with that.

So, for example Day 1 may contain PATHS Custom Terminus morning meditation and Quantum Limitless.
Day 2: Mind’s Eye Terminus2 and Alchemist.

IMBUE Custom Terminus, for its part, I like to listen to combined with a 1-hour daily workout. So, hmmm…I think that works.

Now, just keep breathing, and stay steadfast.

4 Likes

My current plan and goals will take 28 months (from the subliminals perspective).

2 years and 4 months. Up to November 2022.

(Though it seems highly unlikely that the products here will look the same after 2 years)

The subliminals are planned out, and now I’m working on the Action Steps.

1 Like

These days, I’m listening to 5 Major Q Programs simultaneously. Works well for me. :sunglasses:

Experimentation for the betterment of mankind. :sweat_smile:

Hush. Don’t tell anyone. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: wow, just wow… I’m impressed that you can handle it.

2 Likes

Achieving escape velocity is not a linear phenomenon, it’s a threshold phenomenon.

Until you pass the threshold, you may not be aware of much progress at all.

DO NOT GIVE UP

1 Like

:thinking:And your still seeing results?

something to do with aero/rocket physics?

Its been great following your journal thus far, ive added that composer to my listening. What would you say are the most stand out results you’ve seen so far from those two Q subs?

2 Likes