Traveling the Paths of Wealth, Imbuing Vital Physicality (Custom Q Journal)

(Oh, and Pisces is Mutable.).

Lol was just about to say. The runaway train of astrology on this thread

A bit of a disruption to my normal routine today.

But nothing too crazy.

Oops my bad, messed up my own Sun Sign ā€“ had to write this down in a hurry, I usually know these out of my head, been working a lot with Astrology over the past year.

Iā€™m sorry for derailing your Journal @Malkuth, staying on topic isnā€™t one of my strengths :wink:

1 Like

Just read a post from @Grimm1390 that reminded me of part of my own experience.

I started running my IMBUE Terminus Custom playlist last month. Its focus is Physical and Sexual Fitness and Wellbeing.

One funny point. It includes the Sex Mastery X core and also Physical Shifter - Sexiness, Handsomeness and Sensuality Improver. And I was watching to see if my wife would be more drawn to me? The funny part is what I noticed almost immediately was that I was feeling more attracted and drawn to her. hahaha. Yes, I get how that might work. But it makes me laugh.

1 Like

Thankful.

Got to begin the day with meditation and practices the way I like.

a number of Zoom meetings today.

hmmā€¦

mind not making words at the moment.

stop here.

1 Like

You didnā€™t derail anything. We were all talking about it. I think I typed the most of all. Anyway.

1 Like

Another schedule disruption.

Found myself on a zoom call with people I havenā€™t seen in 25 years. One person is going through a personal crisis, and someone else organized a zoom call in support and was somehow able to get in touch with me to join.

when I first saw Facebook way back when I had a pretty immediate negative reaction to it. (I think it felt to me like a meet-and-greet or a cookout that just never ended.) So, I really deliberately didnā€™t sign up for it. As a result, I really hadnā€™t seen some of these people for a very long time.

I also moved geographically far, far away, as tends to be my wont. Our time zones were not in sync.

Long and short is, I found myself up at 3:30 in the morning, with a group of 20 or so people. But it felt very meaningful to be able to support, even symbolically.

Early morning meditation didnā€™t happen today because early morning didnā€™t happen today. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll catch it later.

A couple of work-related brief zoom meetings now with Alchemist playing in my phones from iTunes.

Itā€™s kind of interesting how immediate the results have felt with Alchemist and Quantum Limitless. Very interesting.

1 Like

Not an incredible amount to say at the moment.

Basically, I love my stack. My subliminals almost perfectly represent my big-picture, lifestyle commitments, dreams, and goals. The one thing is that my stack is technically pretty heavy. Iā€™m running two fully loaded customs, two multi-stages, and a Terminus2 fun experimental.

The going wisdom around here is that heavy programs ā€˜may take longer to integrateā€™. They are a long-term strategy. Well, I am a long-term guy. This feels right and it feels great.

If I somehow had to run these programs for 3 years in order to get the full benefits; no problem, Iā€™m planning to run them for 3 years anyway. Probably longer. (Future innovations to Sub Club notwithstanding.)

Locked and loaded.

2 Likes

In 3 years, @SaintSovereign will be planting the scripts directly into our brains with Neuralink. :smile:

2 Likes

Todayā€™s a subliminal rest day. Have what may be a very long meeting tomorrow morning. Plan to run Quantum Limitless during that so that the length is working for me rather than against.

Got some productivity and planning ideas during todayā€™s meditation, close to the end.

I definitely get the sense that Alchemist and Quantum Limitless are opening the way and laying the foundation for whatever business and wealth projects I do.

Okay. Monday at 1:45 pm. The 10 AM meeting ā€˜onlyā€™ lasted about 3.5 hours. Theyā€™ve gone longer. This was necessary, and stuff got decided. So, okay.

Got 2 rounds of Quantum Limitless. 20 minutes left of PATHS Terminus.

Hmmā€¦lunch, some other tasks, and then itā€™ll be time for an early afternoon meditation hour again with PATHS.

And now, I think we may be looking at a poke bowl kind of situation.

Last night I ran an overnight playlist in my headphones while sleeping.

It had:

• Libertine Ultima
  • Alchemist Stage I
  • Alchemist Stage I
  • Quantum Limitless Stage I
  • Quantum Limitless Stage I
  • PATHS Terminus Custom

Woke up with one earbud still in ear, hearing sub, and about 15-20 minutes left in final track. Which means I got about 5h and 30 to 45 minutes of sleep or so.

Pretty awesome.

Morning meeting today, with Quantum Limitless and one loop of PATHS and one more loop of Quantum Limitless.

Crashed a bit maybe for 45 minutes or so.

Then the meditation today with PATHS Terminus.

Tonight, Iā€™ll do my hill-walk with IMBUE Terminus.

Maybe in about an hour.

Feels good.

1 Like

Thinking, for hiking workout tonight, of adding AEGIS: Survival Instinct after my physical well-being custom. The hike only lasts 90 minutes, but when I get back I can switch to Bluetooth speaker and continue listening until itā€™s done.

Last night as I was hiking back through the park on the way home, I saw that the cordon around the pull-up bar had been removed. Quickly did a set because Iā€™m not sure how long that will last.

11 pull-ups felt okay.

1 Like

Children using my computer workspace right now for tutoring. So, I sat and composed music on my iPad for the last hour or so. I like what came out. Think Iā€™ll try to extend it, upload it to YouTube, and paste it here in my journal.

1 Like

Think Iā€™m gradually evolving in that direction.

Stack feels perfect.

Thereā€™s not that much to say about it. I would say it canā€™t really get any better. But Iā€™ve learned that you canā€™t really say that around here.

Added in Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct last night. It feels like an extension of IMBUE Terminus. Again, itā€™s great. Nothing to say.

Itā€™s on me now.

Action

3 Likes

My meditations shifted at some point in the past 2 weeks. And I just noticed that Iā€™m a little over 2 weeks into Alchemist Stage 1.

I honestly havenā€™t thought about it very much. But it just struck me.

Thanks to the journal I have here I can kind of track it.

I can see from the Terminus Meditations journal that July 15 was the day when I did not feel the need for supporting scaffolding practices in my meditation and just went for straight sitting.

Then I can look over at my subliminals log and see that I started Alchemist Stage 1 on Saturday July 11.

Iā€™m not unequivocally categorizing this as an improvement per se. It was a meaningful shift, and it occurred spontaneously. Itā€™s interesting for that reason.

3 Likes

Composed this yesterday while in exile in the bedroom.

Put some of my beloved theme-related pictures into a video and now here it is in Youtube form.

4 Likes

Sleep and such somewhat wonky these days, but okay.

Yesterday was one of those interesting days in which a full loop of a subliminal just does not seem to happen. I tend to trust in a manifestive principle that guides these things. I think it happens sometimes when I need to back off or take a break. Some things are non-negotiable though. So, the PATHS Terminus meditation happened.

Find myself going to sleep later this past week.

Last night I set up an overnight playlist.

Mindā€™s Eye Terminus2
Alchemist (2 loops)
Quantum Limitless (2 loops)
PATHS Terminus

6 hours and when I woke up there were probably about 15 - 20 minutes left, so I knew Iā€™d slept for about 5 h 45 minutes (deja vu)

Thereā€™s some churning and tilling going on right now, Iā€™d wager.

The soil of my mind being tilled as seeds are being planted more deeply.
The bed of the river getting churned up.

I can feel some bit of floating tumult within.

I am happy.

Ride it out

I am grateful

looks like Iā€™ll get some hangout time with my daughter, who is cool as hell

and there are a bunch of tasksā€“interesting and uninterestingā€“that are sitting here looking at me as if Iā€™m a museum exhibit. ('Think heā€™ll handle us this time?ā€™ ā€˜Weā€™ll see.ā€™)

1 Like