Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

He said nothing about private testing. Maybe tests will become invite only. Meaning Big Brothers will be watching how people contribute to the forum through journals, ideas and etiquette.

Always be positive.

1 Like

That’s true. Anyway, it’s still a bummer there’s still people like that.

Sadly it’s part of the human nature. As long we’re still human, there will be space for this type of antics, no matter what.

I have an idea on how to combat this, which I will message Saint about.

1 Like

It might help to limit testers to those who have a significant purchase history on their accounts, as well as a solid forum history.

1 Like

That’s what we did originally, but those individuals generally don’t want to test because they’re busy running their stacks and taking action.

3 Likes

1 Like

What a tragic fool that guy is.

You trust and value subliminals enough to illegally trade for them, but apparently you’re too stupid to just buy Mogul and make enough to buy what you need.

3 Likes

Does the reddit username match anyone from the forum?

Maybe it is the same guy who was asking me to exchange one title against another… it was several months ago. Argh !

Let’s just move on, everyone. Spend our energy on more positive things. Eager to see what happens with Libertine.

9 Likes

Any other sexual subs in the pipeline?

1 Like

Well, sadly that would mean it is one of the very few selected inner circle… However, we cannot be sure that he truly has Stark Ultima. It would not be the first incident where one just renames the original sub to try to trick others.

1 Like

@Fire and @SaintSovereign are doing such a good job,people should be grateful and appreciative the work these guys do…why leak or steal?
Just remain faithful and obey the rules and enjoy everything they offer…

1 Like

Well I am not going to comment that to not further proceed this topic here and open a discussion. SaintSovereign was right, let’s focus on the positive and use our energy for good.

2 Likes

Ran 2 loops this morning. Interacted with a few women at the super market however nothing out of the ordinary to report. Lets give it a week and see what happens.

2 Likes

Oh god this sub is driving me crazy !!!

Another loop of libertine , and after an hour my long time back, ex texted .
Unbelievable

Awestruck !!!

My girl again attracted to me like magnet , she has been holding my hand since I met her and was looking so intensely into my eyes , I can see love oozing out for me .

Then we made love and she cane many times which is not so usual for her .
Also she clinged to me whole time and made love very very intensely , I felt she was submissive and ready to do whatever I wanted her to do .

27 Likes

I got my copy yesterday and ran a loop , will run 1 loop a day then add another loop in next week and see what develops .

1 Like

Well unless your car was a rust bucket that’s impressive results , lets see if you can seal the deal …lol

Impossible …lol… imagine that though … she touches you and you PE in your pants …looool