Transcending Mediocrity 2 - Emperor Logbook

Interesting dream. Seems like subliminals are working on you

2 Likes

Day 18 - 186 hours of listening (v3) 13th of September 2019 - Entry 2
I still find it interesting that there is no major uhh breakdown happening. I guess it will happen soon enough, but still… You know what really gets me is how dynamic this thing is. There are still moments when I flinch, but when I am outside, I walk with pride. I talk slowly and with a deep voice (Vader again) which I feel the vibration of in my throat all the way up to my chest.
It has been just 18 days, but yeah… Im pumped for more. I think this is the groundwork for something far greater. (Or maybe it just adjust to what I am doing anyway and I have been a lazy … lately)

3 Likes

Day 19 - 190 hours of listening (v3) 14th of September 2019
Remember how I said I should not post ever day? Haha…
Anyway, I am pretty confident that I can reach and hold the 15hours/day of listening. Tonight I actually stacked with Ascended Mogul and it did its thing. I woke up, not earlier but… more awake, and I am ready to torch I mean tidy up this room.
Had some thoughts popping up about how I want a better social life (because I am absolutely focused on my goals/business) and then there were thoughts of “You cant have it, you never had” etc. I quickly noticed and discarged them. Maybe Emperor will bring the rest of it to the surface and we will have a happy cry feast. Or maybe I have to put more focus either on the social aspect or on these thoughts for Emperor to break them down. Ill try the latter first, since Emperor doesnt seem to be the most social program of all…

2 Likes

Day 19 - 191 hours of listening (v3) 14th of September 2019 - Entry 2
I really like how I regain this knowing that I dont have to fear anything or anybody, since I am the creator of my experience and therefor reality. It seems like it attaches itself to your root and starts working from there. From the inside out. And that’s probably why I dont see anything else yet: Because this is something that has to be dealt with first and I absolutely agree. Absolutely.

3 Likes

Day 19 - 191 hours of listening (v3) 14th of September 2019 - Entry 3
I really enjoy meditating now. I did so before but now it is actually the only thing I am really doing all day. I meditate. I am far far away in weightless bliss. It has been a time since I meditated that often. Also I feel like I am able to sink very deep into the experience.

6 Likes

@anon3072973

I’ve experienced the same, much deeper meditations. I also find myself needing a nap or 2 during the day…that I also call a meditation session :wink:

3 Likes

Ah, I know this nap you speak of…

4 Likes

Puh thanks man you just relieved me. And I thought I was lazy!

3 Likes

Day 19 - 194 hours of listening (v3) 14th of September 2019 - Entry 4
Lots of entries today but I felt the need to share this. Ill make it really quick. I just had an “accident” where I bumped the back of my head. The next minutes it didnt go away and I thought I had to do something about it and worried. Then I layed down and started meditating. After a few minutes I felt most of the pain go away. This has been just a few minutes ago. I still feel a little bit of pressure but it is nothing.
I think this was a perfect opportunity to prove that I am the creator of my reality.
I just wanted to share this to remind you of your own power.

Edit: The pain is almost gone completely now

3 Likes

Day 20 - 198 hours of listening (v3) 15th of September 2019
Yesterday after I wrote this I thought “Am I insane?! Im gonna die!” and started to freak out. But for very short, actually. I layed down, meditated again and the pain went away further. This morning there is very little left.
I just wanted to share 2 dreams I had.
Dream 1: A gentleman in a coffee shop didnt seem to like me and poisoned me. He said I have 1 minute left and that I cant just spill it out. But yet I was very calm and looked for a solution. Cant remember what happened after that.
Dream 2: I am in a park and on the left there are… cats? They are big and start to run towards me. I move to the right and discover some other pussycats. Jaguars, pumas, tigers, very big cats all running towards me. I dodge them (I have no idea how) and start looking for something I lost (Maybe my friend’s cat)

Yep. Was a wild night.

Edit: I think if you view your life or life in general as some sort of simulation or game where you can basically hack things and do stuff that is considered impossible, you make change far easier because you stop identifying with your character and his story.

Edit: I became so lazy… All I want to do is lay down and meditate all day lol

4 Likes

I guess you were looking for a solution for about 1 minute and didn’t find one. :wink:

Are you still using the Dreams supercharger at night?

3 Likes

When I remember correctly i walked away to find a solution, then met someone and completely forgot about it and… lived.
Nope, Im not rn

2 Likes

@anon3072973

Nah man its not you. The program seems to relax me so much that i need a few short 15 - 20 min naps (or meditation sessions) through out the day.

Afterwards I feel great, the tired feeling goes away then after several hours it’ll come back again if i continue running Emperor.

Surprised I don’t see more people write about this.

4 Likes

No, we talked about it. Khan ST2 does this to an even bigger extreme. But when you get the big breakthrough, all is transformed into relentless energy and action.

4 Likes

Well that is something to look forward too!

2 Likes

Day 20 - 198 hours of listening (v3) 15th of September 2019 - Entry 2
I met a friend of mine. Its been a while since I met a friend. I notice that Emperor shifted something inside me. Before I would whine about my miserable social life (It is hard to meet someone and make friends the first years you dont go to school anymore) but now Im more like “Well, we’ll go there, no need to worry. Let’s focus on the social aspect now and your inner wellbeing first.”
It was fun, we talked a lot. The only downside is I feel like I talked too much but he told me in the end that I can ask him if I think we could do business together.
So, that is something positive.

3 Likes

Day 21 - 210 hours of listening (v3) 16th of September 2019
So we hit a little over 200 hours. Right now I am as lazy as I never was before (slept til 11AM today).
I had a dream about a new species of moths trying to conquer my beloved Empire…
And before you ask, yes, my head is alright again.
Uhm… So far what I have noticed is that my sleep is … deeper. I am a little bit more confident on an identity level. Meaning I dont have to force it. I can meditate really well and I actually do so without guiding voices. And I think I burnt my food…
So. My manifestations are pretty wild right now. I dont link it to Emperor directly, but it definitely has an influence because I feel more like the creator of my destiny.
I also think that Emperor manifested Neville Goddard as a mentor for me. Meaning I knew Neville before but I didnt want to give him a chance because I felt it was too complicated. But now I am literally eating his lectures to breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Anything else?
I think not.
Stay tuned.
(Had luck, food wasnt burnt too bad)

4 Likes

@AMASH Oh ok, cool. Yeah I’ve seen it discussed with Kahn and E of G but I didn’t remember seeing anyone mention it as being a part of Emperor as well.

3 Likes

Day 21 - ~213 hours of listening (v3) 16th of September 2019 - Entry 2
Contemplating my life a bit. I am able to be more… distant isnt the right word. I can be close to my emotions but I dont get wrapped up into them. I am there for them, to listen to them.
But I am not giving in into the idea of being helpless, hopeless and powerless. No.

I think there is a lot of hopelessness in our world. On the one hand it comes from not knowing our own power, which I have covered already. But also from the fear of being judged. There is something in all of us that society doesnt like and so we live in constant fear of being judged about it. At the same time the very same society that judges, is made up of people who fear being judged.
And of course if you feel you are flawed and everyone tells you you can do nothing about it… there is no way you cant feel hopeless if you buy into this idea. By definition it means your very nature is wrong and it cant be changed. It is this thinking that creates this neverending cycle of hopelessness.
Everyone knows how this cycle feels, since everyone has been judged and started to judge oneself and other people.

So how do you break this cycle?
I think it is crucial to remind yourself and others that first, noone has the right to judge on someone and second, noone is powerless. Nothing is impossible, everything is possible.
And so, change is possible. Change is the very nature of all things. It is this incorporated hopelessness that blocks change.
We all can change. We all want change.
And by stopping to judge we actually make it possible and take the leap to true change - from within.

5 Likes

Day 22 - 220 hours of listening (v3) 17th of September 2019
Had a dream in which I payed back my debt.
I feel like very slowly I will soon be able to take real action again. Very slowly haha.

6 Likes