Top 3 Subliminal Club Products Of 2021

i consider each version of a product to be a different product.

Rich ultima did NOTHING for my anger problems and the 2 weeks i was on RICH ZP helped my anger and bad temper more then anything i have ever tried in my life and i have tried a lot of things.

this is why i look at different versions as different products.

the same way a new iphone version is a new product.

in fact, im going to edit my first post to specify which version of the products i use

1 Like

You are taking this whole thread a bit too serious, imo

If it bugs you, just imagine that I wrote Libertine Ultima instead of LibertineZP; naming the LibertineZP version is just a way of me expressing my love that Libertine now also makes you more social than the Ultima version. :slight_smile: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

3rd place - Khan
2nd place - Daredevil
1st place - WANTED

Least favorite - Ultimas; My reason has to do with preference. I just love the ultrasonic versions of these subs. Sit back relax and watch a show or movie with the ultrasonic playing and me not noticing. With Ultimas, I was always paranoid if my headphones were even suitable for it to work.

5 Likes

can you please share details on how daredevil helped you?

i have been considering buying it to use in the nightlife.

1. My Qv2 Custom – G4, Rich, Wanted

2. Emperor Qv2

3. Wanted Qv2 and RICH Ultima v1 (tie)

For the last 7 months – in my head – my stack has been "Emperor + Rich + Wanted."
In that sense, I have only played 3 subs - most of this year.

There have been stand-ins though. Times when some other product was selected as a proxy.

I have used Stark to do the job of Rich + Wanted.

In my custom, I had EOG + AM to stand in place of Emperor.

Etc.

You could do that with Q subs. This stand-in-stacking will NOT work with ZP though, because of the Internal Journey it takes the user on.

:wink:

3 Likes

this is an interesting thread, let’s see;

• WANTED ZP (duh); I mean, it’s my trademark by now, what else would anyone expect me to put as my number one favorite :rofl:
    why? there’s way too much to say, that’s why I have 2 journals based around WANTED (1 for qv2 and 1 ZP), just because of how much I love every single thing about the title.

• Emperor ZP; it’s everything I wanted from Emperor (from when I first ran it as Q for 2 weeks) minus the things I didn’t like (irritation when I have nothing to work on), is exactly what made it come back to my top 3, in fact, just one loop of EZP has already made me feel so much more grounded, and took my WANTED edge to a level I wouldn’t have thought was possible.

• Chosen; the amount of positivity, as well as the connections it helped me make, are just priceless, and my appreciation for it can’t be fully described words.

my one disappointment would probably be Spartan ZP, but that’s mainly because it didn’t fit with my IIFYM style diet, but hey, I still recommend it to those who do want to commit to a clean diet, so there’s that.

3 Likes

I was able to carry a conversation, I could be waiting in line and start a conversation easily, flirting with girls was no problem. First loop, big improvement. Still prefered to keep to myself because I’m seriously introverted (and also why I prefer WANTED), but if I’m with my friends, family or around girls, I could be a wordsmith if needed to be.

4 Likes

Chosen ZP and now Emperor ZP has made me fascinated with how I can live and potentially lead with empathy , kindness , and optimism

2 Likes

To be fair, Libertine ZP is very different from Libertine Ultima. Not only was the classic aura portion of LibU rescripted from scratch for ZP, but they also added in a whole bunch of undisclosed features.

Top:

1. Dragon Reborn. 7 months of the eight-month run happened this year. Retrospective.
  2. Wanted ZP. This actually helped me accomplish some major feats in fitness.
  3. RICH. I had great money manifestations on this!

Least Favorite/Don’t Like:

• Executive/Dreams: These simply didn’t work. No productivity boost, lucid dreams or easier to fall asleep.
  • Diamond: It doesn’t seem to do much for correcting self-problems. Wish PoMaQ was made into a lifecharger
3 Likes

My favourites were daredevil, stark and primal seduction, they all just did a great job of making
me more social, charismatic and comfortable in my own skin.

Worst would be heartsong, i loved the concept of it and description but i felt like trash while running it, was most likely recon but i gave it a damn good shot and it never seemed to fade.

4 Likes

Top 3:

Limitless ZP - Instantly puts me into a flow state with my work, with a huge productivity boost. Can easily work 10-12 hours without feeling fatigued.

Chosen ZP - It’s hugely beneficial with my work to have others look to me for leadership and guidance, and Chosen has made me feel natural and comfortable in that role.

Spartan Qv2 - I haven’t tried ZP yet, but Spartan Qv2 was outstanding. The mental strength and self discipline instilled were incredible.

Biggest disappointments: (tied)

Stark Qv2: I ran countless hours of this with a Stark-based custom, looking for a boost to my work in regards to innovation, but all I ever felt were the social aspects. It certainly made me sociable and chatty, but the intellectual side never really appeared for me. So I stacked it with …

Quantum Limitless Qv2: Another sub I ran countless hours of, both the stand-alone product (through all four stages) and in a custom, but aside from some improved clarity of thought I really didn’t notice much.

5 Likes

Great topic.

1. Commander Ultima V1. Such a great sub: masculinity, confidence, all around a foundational sub. With V1 OMAD is effortless, but unfortunately V2 did not work for me. I still use V1 from time to time.

2. Khan QV2: a better Khan, since you are not horny all the time and sexual energy is transmuted into productivity. Khan QV2 - Commander V1 is close to my ideal stack.

3. Stark Terminus. Impressive cognitive enhancement and verbal fluency. My goto temp sub for a difficult period at work. I saw weaker results from QV2 version.

I dislike Executive. While I get productive, it puts me in a very agitated and anxipus state.

3 Likes

wtf?

this is a massive claim man.

if true then i would pay 1000s without hesitation for this even 10 000+

instant flow state?

10-12 hours of work without fatigue?

do you realize the magnitude of the claims you are making?

how many times have you seen this effect?

what type of work do you do during these 10-12 hours?

i have been keeping my eye on limitless ZP thread but if even 30% of what you claim is possible then i will drop everything and run limitless ZP.

1 Like

did you see this effect with girls you see repeatedly like at work,school,etc… or girls you are meeting for the first time like at a bar ,nightclub.etc…?

also, did you notice daredevil having any impact on your sexual attractiveness?

im always worried from past experience with other non sublcub products that pro social products like daredevil and true social will make me more outgoing.extroverted, etc…but this will come with the side effect of significantly reducing my sexual energy,vbe,aura,appeal,etc…did you notice anything in this aspect?

My Top 3

1. Limitless
  2. RICH Crypto
  3. PS

Honorable Mention - Mind’s Eye & PCC

2 Likes
  1. KHAN
  2. EMPEROR
  3. Ascension

I wont have a title that im not satisfied with simply because these titles work so deep on issues that our conscious mind cant understand whats the title doing. So i might be disatisfied with a title not realising that ita working on issues fare beyond my comprehension.

🫂

4 Likes

I agree with him .
I got the effects he described , in Qv2 itself.

Limitless puts you in Flow state . I was also able to work max 12 hours .
Ofcourse it’s not possible daily . But on average can put a solid 6 - 8 hours of work.

2 Likes
  1. QL ST1 (ST2 but it ended with the arrival of ZP)
  2. Ascension
  3. AM

I was not satisfied with RICH ultima, ran it several times but nothing out of it.

2 Likes

you are getting 6-8 hours per day on average of work in flow state?

or 6-8 hours per day on average of normal state?