Top 3 Subliminal Club Products Of 2021

then limitless is a world changing product if most humans can even get 30% of that.

i have never ever heard of anything that allowed people to even experience 4 hours of flow state per day.

i remember reading that at best you can hope for is an average of 2 hours per day.

maybe we have a different definition of flow state

but if you are talking about flow state as defined by the work of the late psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi then the ability to experience flow state for 6-8 hours per day would be superhuman and beyond anything ever seen anywhere in the world.

i remain highly suspicious by your claim but it has me excited to test limitless at some point.

3 Likes

With girls, I found it pretty easy to flirt and seduce. For me, my attractiveness comes from when I start talking. Girls being attracted from anything else to the point where they approach me never really happened, and only once from a girl who I was into.

It does try to convince you to go out more and be a little more extroverted but not to the point where you donā€™t still have a choice.

I have never heard of him , Lol .

But I will explain whatā€™s Flow according to me .
Concentrating on the work without any distractions . Even if distracted , can catch myself and again concentrate on the task .

Another thing I like about Limitless is ā€˜connecting the dotsā€™ effect as mentioned by Saint.

I think , Limitless made me kick out PS when I was womanizing but looking back , itā€™s good. . :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well I used Emperor Qv1, back when I first joined, and the QL lite part of it helped me write 65% of my dissertation (6.5k words) in like 5-6 hours.

People usually take months to finish their dissertationsā€¦

2 Likes

For me:

1. Dragon Reborn
  2. Love Bomb
  3. Khan

I do not really have a bad one. If I did not fancy it, that was not because I disliked it, rather that I could not fit it into my stack or did not give it time enough.

1 Like

yes exactly.

this is exactly the insane level of productivity that is possible in flow state.

you did in 6 hours what should have taken 6+ weeks

thats why i said what you are claiming is potentially world changing as its widely accepted that at most you can get is 2 hours per day of this state of insane productivity.

again, 2 hours per day is what is considered the best

most people (including me) do NOT experience flow state daily

maybe a few times per month

1 Like

no that is not really flow state.

Invictus doing in 6 hours what should have taken 6 weeks is flow state,.

flow state is when your brain kind of goes on automatic and every move you make is the right move and you are in a kind of trance like state where you do on autopilot everything related to the task correctly.

thats how you do in 6 hours what should take 6 weeks.

what you describe is kind of improved concentration. but just being concentrated does not result in being more productive when it comes to mental work.

productivity = results/progress towards a specific end

1 Like

That makes Limitless ZP better than any nootropic available
Iā€™m curious if these results are possible with a neurodivergent person?

1 Like

Most liked:

1. Alchemist
  2. Ascension
  3. Emperor ZP (very early but damnā€¦.)

Not liked:

1. Beyond Limitless Ultima. No clue why it didnā€™t work for me. Love the idea.
3 Likes

are you talking about girls you see repeatedly like at work, school,etcā€¦

or girls you are meeting for the fist time like at a bar,nightclub,etcā€¦

More reason to start working out again as I planned to do.

Girls that I meet for the first time.

1 Like

@James

:grin::vulcan_salute::grin:

1 Like

More or less the same purpose as youā€¦

Yes exactly! Thatā€™s really profound with Beyond Limitless.

Not directed at anyone. Just an observation

I donā€™t dislike any SC product, I respect the founders and their vision and will always have my support and gratitude.

If I had to mention something, my least favorite module is Forge.

Most liked:

• Emperor - Quit smoking, worked out, disciplined, very attractive, high self esteem, iron will and dominance. Aura was very remarkable and so was the SM in it.

• PS - I was enamored with life on PS. Hunter mode, and was a bit reckless but itā€™s because I didnā€™t let many things bother me. Life was colorful on PS.

• Stark - Lucky breaks, intelligence, optimism and sense of humor. Compliment magnet.

HoM and Chosen might change this list with enough time and diligence with my stack.

What Iā€™d like more, so far in my one month of test.

• RichZP to be more powerful.

• WantedZP. Attraction and alpha aura of PS without the hunter mode, plus physical shifting and weight loss of Qv2.

I feel Emperor touches on this very well. Incredibly attractive, and I wonā€™t pursue, but I will pounce if I want to.

• Chosen. Too early to form a conclusion, this is completely new to me unlike the other two that I have ran previously as an Ultima and Qv2, respectively.

I noticed optimism, and folks going out of their way to help or assist. Itā€™s like those that do, see you in the best light.

Stark makes me feel gracious, but Chosen makes me feel magnanimous.

Comments on my last experiences with Q versions:

• though Stark is one of my favorites, I noticed my boundaries get crossed on that more often than on EQ. Iā€™d like to feel more solid and respected on Stark. Stark with his iron man suit, so to speak.

• Khan was very attractive, and life was sweet, but Iā€™d like more of the respect and VIP aura of EQ to shine through. I also noticed aggressive vibes in this specially from other men.

5 Likes
  1. Chosen, chosen is freaking insane, from the confidence it brings, the intense positivity, and most notably to me, the influence on the external. In my history with subs ive always had a bunch of internal changes, but the external results in most cases arent that pronounced. Chosen though, from day 1 immediatly had an incredible effect on everyone i interacted with (or even just looked at, the eyes are so damn powerfull.)

2. DR Qv2, i healed so much of my past and my insecurities with this sub, as hard as it was, it was freaking great!

3. WANTED, got great internal changes with it, makes me very chill, on ZP the physical shifting has also been insane, and the sub just feels damn good. One of my favorites as far as inner changes go, but i cant put it any higher as despite using it for a long time, the external results as far as girls are concerned still are very minimal (not that the sub is to blame for that, constant lockdowns dont help)

The one that confused me the most: Gaming mastery ZP, it worked great for studying, got me studying for longs amount of time in a row, but as far as actual gaming is concerned i havent really seen any improvement really, and this one would be the easiest to measure. (@SaintSovereign hoping you might be able to shed some light on this)

Most dissappointed: love bomb, like ive said above, i havent realy had much luck with things like manifestations and auras (aside from chosen for some reason, really think its in the eyes somehow), and love bomb has been the biggest disappointment for me in this regard. It was extremely taxing to use and usually gave me headaches, even when i used it after a long washout on its own for a single loop. In addition to that the aura just hasnt been there in my experience. The very most i can say is that i felt slightly more positive on it, but this was only after the headache and recon had subsided. Ive used this for quite a long time with alot of washouts in between, but i just never got it to really be worth all the recon and headaches it brings.

2 Likes

Too 3:

1. Chosen
  2. Emperor Q/ZP (just listened to ZP and so far for good, but early to tell)
  3. Renaissance Man

Least liked has to be RICH or Limitless ZP. No effect whatsoever other than causing reconciliation when adding them to Chosen as a stack.

4 Likes

im hoping Saint and the other creators also share their top 3.

Iā€™m curious what they are running that allows them to be so productive and innovative with this business.