Top 3 Subliminal Club Products Of 2021

I think its a good idea for us to start a yearly tradition of everyone posting their top 3 products of the year.

I think a simple format of listing your top 3 along with a short explanation of why you picked it would work best.

here are my top 3 products of 2021:

#1: Libertine Ultima V3

• it worked pretty much from day one. i knew it would work and it has continued to work for months. I use 2 loops 2 hours before i go clubbing,

#2: Primal Seduction Iron Throne Ultima QV2

• an incredible comeback by this product. did nothing impressive first 2-3 times so i stopped using it for months. then around 2 months ago i tested again and it became my favorite. Only reason i have libertine above it is because libertine has been working for much longer. but right now i use this the most for clubbing. attracts the hottest women more then libertine and attracts them with a sexual intensity i have never seen in my life,

#3: Beyond Limitless Ultima V2

• a distant 3rd but growing on me. currently the product i use the most since my city has restored covid restrictions so cannot go clubbing right now. i have been using it daily for about a week before work and the more i use it the more i think it has legendary potential. I would not be shocked if 30 days from now its gone from distant 3rd to #1.

Bonus Section (biggest disappointment)

• The Executive ultima QV2 has been an absolute bust, i tested right before work after waking up and it literally makes me so tired that i start falling asleep even though i just woke up. i have tried it 2-4 times and never seen anything positive. i have so far tried it at 2 loops; i will test it 1 more time at 1 loop but if nothing then im done.

Conclusion

that is my list.

please share yours in a similar format.

in fact, given how quickly the creators innovate maybe we could do this every 90 days similar to how publicity traded companies on wall street have to report performance every 90 days.

10 Likes

This isn’t the first time we heard this. I think Ultima was a bit too mentally draining. I suspect the ZP version will work much better.

12 Likes

I was thinking about Executive ZP the other day.

2 Likes

Wanted will win.

:joy:

1 Like

I like Executive, and I also like Beyond Limitless Ultima… but when I stack them I feel kind of awful. I’ve yet to buy LEU simply because of that… :sweat_smile:

I almost never use multiple products on the same day.

the days i tested the executive; i used nothing else.

Interesting.

from reading the forum i thought emperor might be #1 on the most lists.

hopefully people like this idea and post their top 3 so we can see.

I like this idea. Post your top 3, and the title you were most dissatisfied with.

5 Likes

In general? Or just for The Executive?

I can confirm this. Most of the time I ran an Ultima title in the past I just got tired. Even during the listening, where I had to stop during the loop and take a nap. (this was a few hours after I woke up in the morning).
Only on a few occasions I got a positive effect from it, (which was really nice) I just was not able to replicate the positive effect no matter how long my break from subs was before listening to Ultima. So I was not overloaded by any other titles before listening to Ultima - I made sure of this.
I hope you can make ZP titles less taxing for those who are sensitive to subs and easily overload. (maybe even a separate light version for those people like me?)

1 Like

The only ultima that I can say that had a instant sleepy effect on me is dreams.

this is a problem I had in general with Ultima

1 Like

this is because in general you need significantly more sleep and food when running subliminal products.

I thought everyone knew this by now?

was there not an article released about increasing calories and sleep for best results?

i have basically from day 1 made sure to eat and sleep significantly more then usual while using these products.

I can assure you that’s not the problem in my case - I tested everything out. :slight_smile:

I wonder how can you sleep more. I am waking up naturally and if I want to sleep more I just can’t fall asleep. I am working from home all the time in these pandemic times so I have no problem having sleeping time as much as I want but just cannot sleep more than my body naturally requires.

then you are good.

you do not need more.

im saying for me i noticed from day 1 i needed significantly more sleep and food and i made sure to sleep more and eat more.

if you are waking up naturally then thats great you are getting enough sleep obviously.

1. Dragon Reborn
    Why?
    Unparalleled healing on so many Levels. Now after 1 year of DR I only used 3 loops of st 4 and the Effects where Phenomenal

2 Emperor
1 loop Qv2 and yesterday 1 loop in a custom.
Holy shit, what a beast. I feel like I am forged out of Iron. This is the sub that catapult me into another league

3 Chosen /Sage Immortal
Chosen because of the endless positivity towards myself and others
Sage Immortal because This is it. It’s the Complete package for me. I did only 6 loops but the imense effects on any level of my life are fantastic. Last loop is 3 weeks ago and I need another week before the next loop.

Most dissatisfied :thinking: - Renesaince Man.

Why?

Did 2 loops and somehow my internal state was usable for other but not anymore for me.
Other people had outbursts of Joy and happiness around me that I can clearly identify as my Energy but I had a clean energetic space.
No more joy and happiness in my life but others had aaces on my energy.
Needed a half year to fix this shit.

6 Likes

this feeling of tiredness that comes from overload (or however you call this) has nothing to do with normal natural tiredness. it is a real strange feeling and when I have this problem I can sleep all the way and still feel tired even though I know that I’m not tired. really hard to describe this kind of feeling. it is just a horrible feeling where you just don’t work properly.

For me, it is quite opposite, before using subs I was sleeping around 7:30 - 8 hours. Now I am sleeping between 6:30 - 7:30. Maybe it is because I ran QL st1 and it optimized my sleep pattern.

yes, this is what I call a positive effect I’m getting from Emperor where I need less sleep and just want to work or things rush through my head what I can work on. :slight_smile: