To Shayul Ghul and Back

For me i feel like 2 ultimas is the limit per day, or 2 loops of one ultima

DR ST2 DAY26 (early update)

Woke up because my eldest was crying. Turns out kid woke up with nose bleeds. Not sure if itā€™s a continuation of yesterdayā€™s headache, or because I woke up abruptly, but I woke up with a headache.

Decided to meditate as it was already almost time to get up anyway. Had difficulty though because of the headache.

Played a loop of Paragon Complete shortly after ā€œmeditatingā€. It helped subside the pain somewhat. Played a loop of DR ST2 and now listening to RICH.

If the headache worsens this afternoon, I might play another loop of Paragon Complete.

Oh wellā€¦ Que sera seraā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I felt like having 3 ultimas is a large stack already.

Thank you for posting. This is quite intriguing.

Iā€™m thinking that maybe itā€™s the embedded ultrasonics. When I used to just play ultrasonic at night, Iā€™d wake up the following day with headaches if I play too many loops.

This is something I would really like solved: why some people can play more loops than others, and why some can listen at night without any ill effects.

DR ST2 DAY26(update)

So my head hurt throughout the day. Couldnā€™t exert too much because of the pain. And yet, I had to force myself to work. Funny though, why is it that when I need to work, thereā€™s something holding me back? But when I donā€™t feel like working, Iā€™m totally fine. Reconciliation?

In any case, ended up with the following stack today.
  • DR ST2 x2
  • Paragon Complete Ultima x2
  • RICH Ultima x1
  • MogulQ x2

And though Iā€™m feeling much better now, I still feel a very minor throbbing on my head.

Oh wellā€¦ Hopefully tomorrow it gets betterā€¦

1 Like

DR ST2 DAY27

Nothing much really today. Rest day and all. Got up almost noon.

Lazy day really. Although kids werenā€™t behaving much, I was able to keep my temper in check. Only raised my voice once, because kids were getting rowdy.

Aside from that, nothing much.

1 Like

DR ST2 DAY28(early update)

Although itā€™s a rest day, I had to prepare my kidsā€™ food this morning. So I grudgingly got out of bed.

Meditated after getting the food ready. While meditating, a thought popped up. Maybe whatā€™s been holding me back from wealth was because of a feeling of being unworthy? Maybe itā€™s a feeling of me trying to atone for my past mistakes? I donā€™t know really. But it stuck to my head the whole time.

Oh wellā€¦ will try to take a napā€¦ que sera seraā€¦

I think you may have had a really good insight hereā€¦ sounds like the work of DR.

I donā€™t know. Maybe? In either case, I think itā€™s still progress.

DR ST2 DAY28(update)

All I can say is reconciliation is a bitch. Lots and lots of anger cropping up today. Itā€™s like a dam burst and I had to shout it all out. Itā€™s really something Iā€™m not fond of, nor do I like looking back at it.

Hopefully, tomorrow gets better.

1 Like

Thereā€™s always another rest day you could take.

I donā€™t know really. Again, rest days are really an issue for me.

DR ST2 DAY29

Day started out like any other Monday. Groggy and still sleepy, I got up and meditated. Somehow, I fell asleep about halfway through. Itā€™s really becoming a challenge to just stay awake while youā€™re feeling so peaceful and calm. Ironic right?

Played the following throughout the day:
  • DR ST2 x2
  • MogulQ x1
  • RICH Ultima x2

For some reason, I felt compelled to buy more dogecoin today. I already bought a thousand last week, and today, I just had that urge to buy a little more. Hopefully, it gets to be another GME, as I really missed out on that one.

Work as usual sucked and felt rather depressing. Although I was able to work on some things, I just felt more like itā€™s because itā€™s needed rather than any other motivating factor.

1 Like

DR ST2 DAY30(early update)

Went to bed almost 1am last night. I was having fun solving some labs that I didnā€™t notice the time. Thing was, the labs I was learning from was not related to the topics I need to be preparing for with regards to the certification I want to take in a month.

Tried meditating again, but I fell back asleep halfway. Played a loop of DR ST2 and am now playing a loop of MogulQ.

Thereā€™s something about this stack that makes me feel more ā€œoptimisticā€ about my finances. Could it be some form of healing? Could it be that Iā€™m subconsciously working on manifesting something? In either case, Iā€™m just glad and grateful Iā€™m feeling this way.

3 Likes

DR ST2 DAY30(update)

For the first time in a few weeks, I found the drive and motivation to actually spend about an hour watching training videos for the certification that I should be preparing for. I actually feel motivated to work on the labs tonight.

As for work, wellā€¦ I really canā€™t say much about it. Still feel doing it just for the sake of a paycheck. Not really motivated to even try and improve whatever is in the office.

Ended up with the following stack
  • DR ST2 x2
  • MogulQ x1
  • RICH Ultima x2

1 Like

DR ST2 DAY31(early update)

After spending some time in the labs last night, I went to bed shortly before 12. One of my kids had a nightmare before 4, which woke me and the wife up. I was able to get back to sleep right away. In fact, looking back, it felt more like a dream really.

Funny thing though, I suddenly got up from bed and was about to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, etc, when I looked at my watch and found that it wasnā€™t even 5am. Went back to bed right away, and woke up when my alarm rang at 6.

Tried meditating, but thoughts and worries keep cropping up. Must be some form of reconciliation. Decided to play a loop of DR ST2 after.

While preparing my kids for their day, thoughts/reasons why I blame my wife for our finances keep popping up. More reconciliation? Maybe. But some time ago, Iā€™ve already decided to stop blaming her for being stuck where we are. So Iā€™m not sure why theyā€™re coming back.

Am currently playing a loop of RICH Ultima now. Will probably continue with my studies in a bit.

1 Like

What you notice from RICH so far?

Itā€™s a bit difficult to say. Note that aside from RICH, Iā€™m also playing DR and MogulQ. But with regards to finances, Iā€™m seeing that Iā€™m starting to invest on crypto and also my financial ā€œoptimismā€ has been increasing.

2 Likes