To Shayul Ghul and Back

As always, thank you for the insights @Malkuth.

This may be the case. Maybe the reason why I’m feeling so overwhelmed is that I’m not really sure what to focus on.

DR ST2 DAY18(early update)

It’s raining. It’s pouring. The old man is snoring. He went to bed and bumped his head. And couldn’t get up in the morning…

This feels just like me today. It’s raining hard outside. Although I did not bump my head, I found it hard to get up this morning. It’s a good thing I did not wake up at 3 again. Although, somehow, I also feel that I did not get a well rested sleep last night. Feels like I’ve been up all night “working” on something, to be honest. Yet, I don’t even recall what my brain was working on.

Somehow, my morning meditation was able to “calm” me down some. But I can’t still figure out why I’m so tired today.

Played a loop of DR ST2 earlier, and am now listening to my first loop of StarkQ. Will probably replace LEU with ParagonU today. My fingers have so many cuts that balling my hands to fists hurt a bit. Add to the fact that I feel a headache coming, maybe I would need more rest and healing than drive and motivation today.

1 Like

this is your first time running your ParagonU?
how has LEU help you out as yet?

Nope. Been running it every now and then. But mainly for aches and pains.

I guess with regards to understanding topics I’m trying to learn about. A bit of increase in drive, but it seems to be pointed towards other matters and not office-related stuff at the moment. I wish that I could find a better way to direct this drive though.

1 Like

DR ST2 DAY19(not so early update)

Got so caught up trying to make my machine connect to the office network last night. By the time I gave up, I was already having a migraine.

Slept at around 11pm last night. Maybe because of the headache, I slept straight and woke up when my alarm rang.

Did my morning meditation and played a loop of DR ST2. I also did a loop of RICHU and am currently playing ParagonU. Hopefully I feel better today.

Given that IT support can’t still figure out why I can’t connect to the network, I sure hope that my headache goes away today.

Will probably take a nap in a bit.

DR ST2 DAY19(update)

So today, my stack was:

Stack
  • DR ST2 x2
  • StarkQ x2
  • RICH x1
  • ParagonU x1

Had to go to my kids’ school to pick up some materials. Was really surprised one had an award. Neither teacher nor my kid mentioned anything, and when one of the staff handed the certificate to me, I was left stunned and speechless.

Not sure if it’s reconciliation, but given that I’m really trying to push for more income, I’m thinking of switching out StarkQ with Mogul. Given that I’m working remotely, and barely talking to anyone at work, do I still need any of the alpha-ness coming from Stark or AM? Would like to switch to EoG, but currently am short with cash, and given that I’m still running DR, adding EoG would be a bit overload. Maybe once I’m done with DR, then I may switch to EoG.

Speaking of alpha-ness and work, someone from my team messaged me earlier. Said that our manager had given him a task and told me I could add to it. I was a bit surprised and irritated. Was he ordering me to work on it? It wasn’t even a question or a request. It felt more like an implied order. I didn’t respond. Was planning on going directly to our manager, but given that it’s a weekend, I had no plans on discussing things with him that would extend a long time. Maybe next week. Given that I already know a far easier solution, either I’d call my boss Monday, or bring it up during the meeting.

Speaking of work, was a bit disappointed that I got 2 rejection letters for jobs I’ve been applying to. And one, I never even got to interview. Sucks…

Maybe it’s best if I try to focus on other wealth generation and training before applying elsewhere.

And speaking of wealth, I saw a site that have you earning crypto. It’s like a bank for crypto. Seems legit and funded properly. Moved a few of my coins to it. if it earns 6%APY, as advertised, that would be great. Although, I’m also not really convinced since it fluctuates crazily.

Oh well… Que sera sera…

1 Like

DR ST2 DAY20

Rest day.

I really don’t understand kids. When it’s a school day, I find it difficult to get them off bed at 7am. But now that it’s a weekend, one bragged that he got up at 6am. I woke up around 6:20 from the noise another one was making.

Given that it’s my wife’s turn to prepare my kids’ breakfast, I went back to bed and slept till 11am. Tried to meditate but somehow, the noise from my kids keep pulling me out of my reverie.

Been really tempted to play ParagonU, or SanguineU today. Been having a minor headache. Though tolerable, I just don’t like the feeling of any discomfort, especially when you’re surrounded by a bunch of unruly and noisy kids.

Why is it that I feel that my focus keeps getting pulled to crypto? Although late to the party, I went on Robinhood and bought $30 worth of doge. Not sure why really. I just felt a compulsion to go buy it. Would it be a good investment? I really don’t know. Maybe?

Oh well… Que sera sera…

1 Like

DR ST2 DAY21

Rest day. Although TBH, I don’t feel rested.

So I dreamed of my college ex. Not sure why. But I suddenly found myself wondering various what-ifs? Reconciliation? Maybe.

Been having various flashes of anger today. From small things to wife’s nagging. Reconciliation? Definitely feels like it.

Thoughts of “what would I do if I had so and so amount of money?” keep cropping up. Not really sure why, since I really don’t have much cash on hand. But things like renovating the house, adding solar panels and batteries, and even preventive maintenance keep popping up. Not sure why.

So tomorrow, I’ll probably swap out StarkQ with Mogul. Maybe mogul, RICH and DR would help with my finances more?

Oh well… Que sera sera…

DR ST2 DAY22(early update)

Just realized that I’ve been listening to ST2 for 3 weeks now.

Didn’t really get much sleep last night. Went to bed around midnight, then woke up around 1:30. Got back to sleep about 30 minutes later. Sleep was restless at best.

Woke up early as kids had school. Meditated, but got so “relaxed” about 20 minutes in, I must have dozed off at the last 10 minutes or so. Lol.

Played a loop of DR ST2 right away, and coffee. Currently playing a loop of RICH Ultima now. Will probably switch StarkQ with MogulQ and continue with that for the time being.

Once I’m done with my DR journey, I’m planning on switching to an EoG, Mogul, RICH stack.

1 Like

DR ST2 DAY22(update)

Not much to write about really. Ended up with the following stack:

Stack
  • DR ST2 x2
  • RICH Ultima x2
  • Mogul x1

Ended up studying a bit. Though not sure if I retained much of the info.

Oh well… Que sera sera…

1 Like

DR ST2 DAY23(early update)

Went to bed around 1am. So I’m a bit groggy right now. Kind of kicking myself right now because of it. I spent my time last night studying, but not for the certification I should be preparing for. Given that I only have about 8 days of access to the labs, I should be focusing on that. Instead, I found myself reading up on other topics. Not to mention the fact that I’m yawning right now, it actually disappoints me that I keep making these choices.

So I tried meditating when I woke up. Found myself drifting off to sleep shortly before time was up. Played a loop of DR ST2 right after. Will be playing a loop of RICH in a bit.

1 Like

DR ST2 DAY23(update)

So today’s team meeting went fine. Not much drama, nor was it entirely boring. Although I must admit, it was still something I’d rather not attend if it was entirely just up to me.

My stack today was just like yesterday
  • DR ST2 x2
  • RICH Ultima x2
  • Mogul x1

It can be reconciliation, or it can be really something I’ve been suppressing, but I’ve been thinking that I wouldn’t be getting anywhere simply stuck with my current work situation. Sometimes, my boss doesn’t seem to really know what’s going on and simply just fishing for ideas from us, and making them look like “projects”.

Really need to go do something about my situation right now…

Oh well… Que sera sera…

1 Like

Do you feel as if R.I.C.H. is helping you in figure out an escape plan?

I’m considering whether it’d be good to run it, since I’m not sure if the money motivation would interfere with me doing my job while I’m still at work. Or if it’d make me more likely to say “It’s Fuck-This-Shit-O’clock” and take off to do my own thing even missing out on paid time (my usual Modus Operandi lately).

Have you noticed that one way of the other?

Honestly, I can’t say. Escape plan? Right now, I’m only thinking of finding a better job with a better career trajectory.

To tell you frankly, I’ve never thought of myself as an entrepreneur. I mean, I’ve imagined what it would be like working on my own time, not having to worry about office politics and such, but I have never gone beyond that. Not sure if it’s the fears, or because of how I was brought up. Growing up, I was taught to simply work hard, climb up the ladder and succeed.

As for R.I.C.H interfering with my job and such, I can’t say. I mean, I’ve always thought of my current situation as a dead-end, especially when there’s really no career path defined internally. But I do find myself looking at and appreciating the smaller things, and being grateful for them. Things like:

• My investments, though meager, have grown almost a third in 5 years. So at least I have about 2 months worth of safety net if things go wrong with my job.
  • My mortgage refinance got approved, and will end up paying almost 25% less than what I’m currently paying. Plus I just received an email from my mortgage broker saying that there’s a payoff refund coming which is nice.

I mean, I’m not entirely sure if it’s RICH manifesting things, or maybe it’s at least making me view things in a different light.

Hope this makes sense somehow.

4 Likes

DR ST2 DAY24(not so early update)

Went to bed shortly before 11 last night. Woke up some time in the middle of the night. Not entirely sure as to what time as I didn’t really want to open my eyes just to check the clock. Good thing I was able to go back to sleep right away.

Woke up when my alarm rang and meditated. Finally went through 30 minutes without falling asleep lol. Played a loop of DR ST2 while getting my kids ready for class.

Am currently playing a loop of MogulQ and will see how it goes.

2 Likes

DR ST2 DAY24(update)

Went grocery shopping by myself. Took a bit for me to complete my list. It has been a while since I went to the grocery so I forgot the layout of the shelves.

Work today was more meh. Tried studying, but I felt like my brain wasn’t absorbing enough, or I was just bored.

So I ended up with the following stack today:
  • DR ST2 x2
  • MogulQ x2
  • RICH x2

As I’m typing this, I’m already yawning. Wife’s got a cold, so she’s already snoring. So tempted to lie down too.

Oh well… Que sera sera…

3 Likes

DR ST2 DAY25(early update)

Ended up staying up till 1am. Tried studying, all for naught. Should have went to bed early.

Fell asleep while meditating. Realized I dozed off when 30 minutes were up. Played DR ST2 right after.

Am sleepy as f’ck right now. Been yawning while preparing the kids for school. Good thing I didn’t have to drive or anything as they are still on distance learning. Will probably take a nap in an hour or so. Still need to do some work emails.

Oh well… Que sera sera…

1 Like

DR ST2 DAY25(update)

Headache most of the day. Already played a loop each of DR ST2, LEU (to help with work, study and procrastination), RICH and then took a nap while playing a loop of MogulQ. When I woke up, my head still felt like it was pounding. Ended up playing a loop of Paragon. Somehow the pain subsided. It’s still there, but more manageable.

Was able to somehow work a bit and also listen to another loop each of DR ST2 and MogulQ.

So today, I ended up with a very large stack of
  • DR ST2 x2
  • MogulQ x2
  • LEU x1
  • RICH U x1
  • Paragon Complete U x1

Oh well. Que sera sera…

1 Like

your loop are light in the ultima department so you probably wont have a problem with this stack

It’s not really the loop count per se, but the number of ultimas. Based on experience I’ve been having headaches when playing 3 loops or more of any ultima. It can be 2 loops of Ultima1, and 1 loop of Ultima2, or 3 loops of just 1 ultima, or 3 different ultimas at 1 loop each. Although I haven’t tried Paragon Complete as 1 of those Ultimas.