To Ascend to the Stars

Not gonna lie i miss the deep sleep module from Emperor.

Edit: Matter of fact! I really want Subclub to make a standalone Sleeping Aid sub. The Rich Deep Sleep Module was great for me.

It’s on the agenda. :wink:

Maybe not the whole sub, just a stand alone module would be for the best. That way anyone can plug it in to any other sub, and you’ll have something for the “modules” section of your store :wink: . Or maybe both?

IThis week can be summed up in 1 word.

Ferocious

This saturday: Went to a small party and met my brother who lives far away. Met nerdy 6/10 girl with banging body. I was inndefferent untill she started playing music. Lots of her songs were my favorates and we talked more and more. Got her Snapchat.

This sunday: I slid in her DMs and it was smooth. She was showing signs of depression but she followed me with her privat Instagram which was filled with skimpy photos. Im like allright she is dtf.

This tuesday: I ask her out and we meet. The more i talked to her the more she was throwing red flags. Depression, weird animal pets and overall bizzare. I was bored as hell. She was nervious the entire time. Tryed to run my usual gig. Just for practise if nothing else. We kept talking, she seemed more comfotable. I went for the kiss but she was like nah and i backed off. The date ended later. You can’t win em sll.

Yesterday: Me and my boss are getting alot better and she gave me more responcibility, more chances and potential raise. I seized the oppertunity. Work is going amazing.

Today: After work i ended my gym membership and went to bigger/better one. My god the girls on the register… two perfect 10/10s. Just talking to them rejuvinated my entire being and i was fucking happy to be alive for the first time in a long time.

To summerize: I was depressed yet brutallty effective this week. I dont need to be happy to in order to be productive. In fact i would do anything to not be left alone with my thoughts.

Whatever Emperor tackled is noe being tackled by Ascended Mogul.

Money & success. Everything else be damned.

Whatever i need to workout with myself i can do better if im rich and effective. Getting money and being successful is 100% in the right direction no matter if something else is wrong. I’ve survived far worse things. This flea bite wont kill me.

Edit: There was actually 3 girls on the register. 2 10/10 brunettes with big bamby blue eyes. The kind you only see in Scandenavia which tranlates into an instant american Victoria secret model. They were both ISxx
The third one however was a 8/10 blond xNFP and i somehow felt a connection with her. It was so subtle but i sensed it.

Ascended Mogul will give you whatever you desire the most. And how i self developed my self is to be an Evolved Jack of all Trades INTJ. That is why im far more social and in-the-moment than any other INTJ i’ve ever met.

Ascended Mogul, for the lack of better term, is slowly developing my Se and Fe. Today was the evidense.

Which brings me to my next point. I can’t wait for S&S. With those 2 brunettes for example. I could not click with them. I was confident, i was outgoing and fun. Yet there was no connection. If S&S is what i hope it will be. My game will skyrocket. My only and last sticking point with women. Is that i can only click with a chosen few. With S&S i could turn my INTJ drawbacks into stregnth and become 10x more successful with women.

It’s nice to hear a detailed account on the changes subs make in you.

Can you be more specific? What was it, that Emperor tackled, but Ascended Mogul does not?

Wish you luck in the future.

1 Like

I ment that what Emperor was working on, is now being worked on just with a lower level of intensity. Emperor was obliterating foundations of who i am. Ever faulty yet they were what keeps me going. I have a paradoxically large and non existant ego at the same time. I dont care what anybody thinks, yet i have unreal expectations of myeslf which keeps me going.

While faulty, they keep me going. Im talking all metaphors now because its extremly hard to be precise.

I need atleast 4 hours a day of pure zoning off. Not relaxing but simply drifting. I cant go to sleep before having that. Like i cant keep the intensity 24/7

Emperor was fighting me on this. I need my drifting off time yet i was being punished for having it. = more drfiting = more punishment = more drifting and so on. Emperor made me self punish for every missed hour.

I dont not want to drift. I just need it. If i could push a button and erase it, i wouldn’t think twice. But what you want is not what you need.

That is why im in no rush. Im trusting my gut feeling.

Man. know exactly what you are talking about :grinning: Both

and

It’s brutal. I thought about switching as well, you can check my journal if you want to know more on that. But what I’ve noticed, and it’s the reason why I’m still running Emperor, is that I don’t need to kill my drifting/procrastination/lazyness habbit at once. It’s a complex, multi layered issue. Like Shrek, or onions. However when I deal with one layer, the Emperor lets off, and allows me to enjoy some relief. Of course then it brings the hurt again, and I need to do more. :grinning:

2 Likes

Will defo check your journal out :smiley: and great job continuing with Emperor. I know what it did to me and i quit. For me it was like ” If i cant do everything 100% perfect then i will do nothing at all ”

After re-reading my post. The issue is quite simple. Im biting way more than i have the energy to chew. I want so much but im unwilling to give it the time it desurves. The single biggest leason im learning is this shit takes time and even more effort.

I was simply expecting 10x more, doing things exactly the same way. In reality i have to give 100x more to get the 10x more.

Awesome blog about your journey with it

I just started Emperor yesterday and have never really done subliminal audios at all. Should i just start with something less extreme first?

I kinda have the attitude of its either go big or go home

1 Like

Thanks man :smiley:

There is no black and white answor to your question. I can only give you my personal opinion. The rest is up to you. Use your gut feeling and good luck.

If its your first experiance with Subliminals i think you should start with Ascension, Mogul or Asc Mog. Because you need to see how good they work. Emperor will work but its made for the top 5% who will stop at nothing to become the absolut best they could be.

1st month on Emperor it will be all upside. Untill you can no longer go up without rebuilding something. The more personal it is, the harder the rebuilding will be for you.

Asc, Mog or both will give you what you want the most. And they will feel easier, though not as strong as Emperor. So its up to you.

Jump 10 hard steps at once, or 1 step at a time?

2 Likes

Have you tried the Ascended Mogul version?

And yea that sounds intense, I might just take your advice and try 1 of the other ones first then move on to Emperor.

They way you guys describe the lows of Emperor makes me think of someone who is withdrawing from drug addiction for some reason. But i get what your saying it basically reprograms your whole self and changes you completely.

To make it even more complicated for you, some people are not affected the way we are. :grinning: Anyway, whatever you choose, have fun with it!

Lol so i basically could go through this for a few months and not notice anything? Well that would certainly suck ass lol

No, you would certainly notice things, just not this emotional turmoil. Check out blackadder’s journal, he has had a more relaxed experience. There is no need to rush, you picked the Emperor, because it looked/sounded/felt the most awesome, right? Well try it for a few weeks and see what happens. You can always go to other subliminal then, or get a refund. Or do whatever else feel right. Just do not let our experiences scare you off.

Ascended Mogul is getting me to face the same thing i was facing with Emperor. More like… this is the only thing standing between me and my goals.

Im lazy as **** ! Thats right. Im way too reliant on good mood or motivation to start crushing it. Im always waiting for the next good that makes me feel good. Only after feeling good do i actually work.

I am working right now. Studying, working out and im allot more driven than the average guy. But not enough for what i want.

I need to find a center. A place where i can stay strong and independant to everyday mood swings. One day is with you, the other is against you. Thats how it is. I need to find a place Which from i can focus on my goals.

2 Likes

This aint it chef. Im going back to Emperor. Just because i need to fix my sleep pattern.

Yes the rich deep sleep is THAT effective

1 Like

Im using Emperor temporarly at night for sleep. Actually today i got some sort of breakthrough. It feels like today was different from the last month like a new day.

Once S&S is out. I will probably be stacking it with Ascended Mogul. Or just Mogul.

Since Ascension is about developing the self and S&S will be purly external results oriented. I feel like Mogul ( for dat cash money ), S&S and Sex Mastery X will be a killer combo.

do you feel like sleep is better on Eq even with the intense and long scripting?

This has been me for way too long, however, I do have friends but none of them really have any idea what they are doing besides my best friend and brother because I helped them to get on their path and they are now beginning to see tremendous successes in their lives. But this month, I cut out a lot of malicious friends and I came to realize that I have to help myself in order to help others and not the other way around.

Self-sacrifice and service to others has improved my understanding and wisdom of life, yet it has not gotten me far in physical reality at all. I’m extremely grateful to have come to this understanding so that I am able to completely change my path and focus on myself and I’m self-assured with all the wisdom I have gained that success is my destiny.

Giving to yourself is giving to others, you cannot help the world, let alone your circle of friends or family if you have not helped yourself. We are instilled with so many fake beliefs that prevent us from actually reaching success that it is unbearable; it is through the shadow work of clearing those beliefs that you finally reach a state where success is inevitable – everything starts in the mind.

Now I’m moving forward with Ascended Mogul, and I’ll focus on myself for a year and see what happens. The gratitude that I have for being so clear and crisp, let alone having such a free mind at my current age is unimaginable. I turned 20 in November, and once I did, it felt like my view of life completely change, and I came to entirely new understandings and beliefs of success and not the ones I had previously, the ones that kept my from physical success, even though they have grown me tremendously in regards to the emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of life.

One downside to Ascended Mogul is that it eventually makes you extremely cocky, and going to do my best to find a solution to eradicate this side-effect through the Q-store and inventing the most beneficial Custom that I have ever created in alignment with my goals for 2021.

Greatly appreciate @SaintSovereign sharing this insight, as it once again gives me that additional confirmation that I’m on the path to success. I also thank @Saiyan4Blue for journaling here on the forum, you are an inspiration to many, including myself.

Here is another confirmation of the insights I have gained throughout my Spiritual Journey, where I was also investigating and researching the relation between Subliminal Programming and the Psyche. Currently, I have a compendium of wisdom in regards to the conscious, subconscious, and unconscious mind let alone life and all of its intricate principles and mechanism.

And let me tell you, Emperor is going to get you nowhere if you have not gotten to a state where you are an Ascended Mogul – I mentioned this only a few days ago and here you have that fact confirmed by @Saiyan4Blue.

Quite honestly, Emperor is only going to get you paralyzed thinking you will conquer the world, building an international grand-scale business without even having any business experience, nor money on the bank, a promising social circle, or anything else success related and you’ll end up feeling like a boss but achieving second to nothing. Be honest with yourself and the place you are at in life and move from there, before you know it you have established an extremely successful life and you can transition into an Emperor if that is something you desire.

@Saiyan4Blue, two years later where are you at in life, and are you still running Ascended Mogul?

2 Likes

im definitely smellin what your steppin in here. ive once again fallen back on my AM stack from emperor. I guess you’ve got to make some real financial progress before you can ease into emperor so the scripting isnt so contrasted to your own