To Ascend to the Stars

So i got laid with her. Wont go into much details, but Sex Master X made me do things never knew i could.

2 Likes

Sex Master X is truly amazing and mindblowing. After everyone left the workplace my girl came to say for a while. I told her ” we are just just drinking coffee nothing more ” and she kept playing around. The sex was nothing i’ve ever felt before. I was dominating her, owning her like she was my slave yet she kept getting hornier and hornier. Hair pulling, spanking, choking, whispering all that which i’ve never done so intensly before. Yet it was intimate, she even told me that i was showing weakness yet i was strong. She was right i was very very vaulnrable and it was extremly intimate.

Like i feel mich more for her. Its like we both gave into each other. I made her come 3 times within an hour taking 10 min breaks after each one while saying ” i have to go home now ”. She kept saying how amazing i was and how good it feels. She came so hard i was scared i heared her because she was almost crying.

Sexual mastery backed with Ascended Moguls edge is really something else. I dont know what else to say.

1 Like

I also noticed the intimacy aspect of things. It was the closest I’ve ever felt to someone during sex and it definitely made things a lot more intense. I’m not used to caring as much as I did during my last time, and was even slightly disoriented by it.

I thought it was just a me thing, so thanks for verifying it.

1 Like

I believe this is what takes sex to the next level. The intimacy, that which makes a simple touch feel ten times better than without it. And this is on top of the extreme confidence in bed, the intensified sex drive and stamina.

I have only know this girl for a week now but after what happend yesterday. I feel so close to her, now she keeps saying ” i want to see you everyday, i keep thinking about you, I’ve never felt this good before ”. Thanks for conferming too. I first thought that intimacy was my own version of sex mastery.

1 Like

I have never been pushed and challenged by life this much. Its all one thing after the other, from work to school to work to help this and do that and call this yada yada. Thing is i am juggling too many balls right now. Any mistake will easily cause a chain reaction that will bite me one day or the other.

Before Subclub, Ascension, Mogul and now Ascended Mogul i would have fell under the pressure… now i feel like as if i have no limits. The idea of doing so much under pressure with so many unpredictable variables would have stopped me from even starting.

I am a changed man. Swing or sink thats no longer up to me. I will stay on the offence and roll with the punches no matter what. Its all winning. Because for me. Hiding from life. Living on the spectator seat instead of being in the game is what hell is.

I am forever thankful for the chance to play the game.

From now on this Thread will be Ascended Mogul exclusive, even though im running Sex Mastery alongside it.

In short, Ascended Mogul is working amazingly. With each day i am more assertive. I remeber how i used to feel around people i found cool or intimidating. It always felt like i needed to think twice before speaking. Those people are becoming fewer and fewer by the day. I dont recall the last time i felt that way.

Infact the number of people becoming intimidated by me is increasing. However strong willed people are exactly the same way. I have no intention to dominate anyone, infact i aspire to be the person people lean on. As in respect and apreciate. A leader.

The girl im seeing creams herself whenever i look at her, or open my mouth. The thinks i have an accent. She is like a kitten when im around her. Fully embracing her feminine side.

1 Like

Its all starting to get clear or at least it’s allot less vauge now. The ultimate vision/map my Ni so desires. After months of breaking my cycle of stagnation and extreme will power and time managment. Its all starting to fall toghether. Time is money and i am now seeing how each second wasted here and there complie and make a huge difference say 5 years later.

Sociaty keeps wasting my time. Be it calling the swedish Internet company who haven’t fixed my internet since they said they would 3 weeks ago.

They want me to be home and do slme stuff with the computer meanwhile im on the phone with them. Except that the time i am home is when they are closed. Thats just one of many examples.

I need more drive, more ferociousness, and i have to plow forward. With my current energy output i am easily above 60% of the population. I could go higher but then again the best way forward is go be smarter. Do more with much less. I wont rest untill i no longer have to introduce myself and even then. Thats just the meaning in life that makes sense to me.

The girl im dating have slowed me down. Im still the same person 2 weeks later. I wont be giving her anymore of my scare energy and time. I could easily replace her after all.

I have zero hesitation with women and i can easily impose my frame of the world. Ascended Mogul is tearing me down yet rebuilding me at a remarkable pace. I need more power. That id what i want, with that being said. A.M is directing me towards that end. Power is everything

1 Like

It’s this seasonal time of ” I need more ” energy output so i can keep up with all thats going on. My life is building up rapidly and with more responcibility i need more power. Feels like i’ve hit a glass celling. To get to a new place i need to act differently. Im starting to relax a bit. Havent been in the gym for 6 days now, i usually life 4 times a week. Negativity used to fuel me to some extent. There is nothing quite like transmuting hate into gains.

I dont have hate anymore. I cant even enjoy my usual depressing music. There is nothing there for me. For me winning used to be me waking up every day and doing what needs to be done. That was it. More needs to be done to reach a new place.

I have tremendious confidence now but im i becoming cocky? There is feeling in the air like something is going to happen. Shit happens regardless but i dont to be to blame, if shit happens i want to be able to say. I did all i could do instead of how could i let this happen.

Whats more now. For starters i must start being careful with money, im spending way to much. Then i have to have this sense if urgency to make shit happen. I am not beating my self up. I just know that i could be doing more. And i will. My time is becoming more and more precious. It’s my greatest currency.

2 Likes

What are your suggestions for features in an upgrade to Ascended Mogul?

Ascended Mogul is nothing but amazing and effective. When first starting it takes a while to power up and then, for me, i dont have to run it for extended periods of time. The harder i go at my usual grind the more i feel the strain caused by A.M which is not a lot. So i’ve found my own pattern of using it which is 7 hours every other day.

It has this “ invisible hand “ effect guiding me towards the right direction. Like i have 100% belief that i will win as long as im runing A.M and that im out there.

What i would like to see more in A.M is something that helps relaxing while retaining the same, if not more, power. I sleep around 5 hours a day because so much needs to be done. I would like to be better equipped to handle the strain. On the Mogul side, any seriously successful person have surely went through lots of sleepless nights.

My face is always tense, so being more relaxed would be great. I would also love being able to stay in the zone for longer and longer and easier access to it.

1 Like

Big *** update!!!

Hello mates! Are you using Mogul or Ascended Mogul? Well good for you sir… and i will stop hahah

Yeah what i want to say that Any Mogul will do exactly like it says in the product description. But when does it work best. I will tell you when and how.

For me it has truly saved my ass whenever i was backed into a corner, when it was basically sink or swim. But there is a reason for that. It’s because at that time i truly and 100% focus on what i want and Mogul does its thing.

But when things are good and well i am very lazy. Its a far cry from how lazy i was 4 months ago. Its just that when you know what you want and give it 100% Mogul will go Super Saiyan Mode. The only times i truly did that was when my back was against the wall.

Thats just playing defensive. Imagine what would happen if we start playing TO WIN instead of playing TO NOT LOSE?

That is my new challenge. I will live as if my back is against the wall even when its not.

2 Likes

How many hours per day are you using the program? Our latest members would greatly benefit from that information.

1 Like

I play it while sleeping and a little more during the day, next day its all Sex Mastery X, and so on. Any more makes it hard to go through the day.

The more i advance the more every detail left unchecked find a way to bite me hard. At the worst pissible times.

While moving out 4 months ago we broke and threw tons of furniture into in the trash. The reason we had 3 houses worth of funriture is because my dad saw my and my brothers apartment as a storage house. I had move out quickly since the apartment owner was a piece of s**t.

So he now gets a fine worth about 120 usd for the broken furnature cleaning. And he ofcourse sends that s**t to me. Blowing up my phone every 2 min, for hours. This came at the worst possible time since my work pay comes in 2 months so im pretty much broke now.

Im not a particularly good guy but i paid him. That was my responcibility even tho it was not my fault. So i ask my dad to give me the money for the bill caused by him storing all his furnature at my place. He tells me i should have lied and told him that wasnt you who did this.

• The leason here is that i shouldnt have allowed him to store his useless s**t at my place. The price i pay is that he wants me to lie and weasel my way out like he always does. I am somehow always entangled in his bs.

That small thing came back and bited hard. Especially at this time. The word NO is a powerful tool that i should have implemented years ago.

1 Like

It’s time to get serious again with ascended mogul since those last 30 days were more or less a relaxing time. I had lots of sex, wasted lots of time and had my fun. I wont go another month with 0$ in my bank account. This will be my preperation for Empiror.

It’s now time to let go of the defence and focus on offence. Time, work and a dream is the only commodity i have and need.

2 Likes

After I hit rock bottom a few years ago (before I found subliminals), I found myself alone, broke, with no future prospects. And I asked myself, “how did you go from having a six figure job, multiple cars, a great career, etc. to THIS? No money, no prospects, no friends?”

And I realized it was because I didn’t say NO enough. I said YES too many times to things I KNEW were detrimental to my life because I was trying to be a “good person.” And I realized I was defining “good person” as someone who did things for others – that self-sacrifice was the greatest good.

Now, I know that living my life to the fullest and fulfilling my personal mission is the best way that I can show love to the world. We each have an individual gift – the only duty you have as a person is to use that gift to the fullest.

Some may disagree. Well, after I started living that way again, I now have the highest paying job I’ve ever worked at, with TONS of upward mobility, beautiful girlfriend, cash in the bank, successful subliminal business, etc.

Start saying NO more. Even when there’s no issue with saying YES. Realize that nothing bad will happen. That life will go on.

7 Likes

Something intresting happened 3 days ago. There was this forest road between to towns here where i lived. Bikers, joggers and people with dogs usually come on this road. I dont know how long it is but i used to run that road forth and back and it takes about an hour.

I used to do that twice a week many years ago. In a way that place is sacred to me. I used to miss how heavily i was panting while running that road. So i went there 3 days ago and ran it again.

Whats intresting is that i haven’t done any serious cardio in years and even then the road seemed so long and tiring. 3 days ago the road felt smaller and smaller and i finished my run i. 47 min. What gives?

Its will power, perseverance and growth. I will keep going no matter what! Stopping to catch my breath will be far worse than anything. The only rest i get is when im done. I would like to thank Sub Club for much of my newfound willpower.

Its intresting seeing new mebs joining the fourm and the SubClub Squad. You all are in for quite the ride. I reccomend everyone new here to start with Ascended Mogul ( my personal preferance ) to shatter each and everything that stands in your way be it with attracting the opposite sex or money.

This is mostly why we are here. Get money ###k bichez as a crass way of putting it. We all had enough at one point and decided to try something new. Most of the Founders Club members have been in self development for years which includes subliminals and or other forms of avenues. To all the new members here, you guys have the best start right of the bat.

And to make sure you get the best out of it. Grab Ascension or Mogul or Ascended Mogul… use it for 1 month and get a taste of whats to come.

With Mogul… you will probably truly see its brilliance when your back is against the wall and when you are in a dire need for money. This where the magic happens. Its because Mogul is a homing missle that requires a target goal.

With Asension… You will start finding people less intimidating and cool. You know how you feel on edge around certain ” cool ” or ” high status ” people? No more of that! Since you will start becoming their equal.

With Ascended Mogul… Its both + the synergi… and if im not mistaken ( needs verification ) i think Ascended Mogul is the more advanced in terms of build.

So in the begining do not overestimate the short term results but more importantly DO NOT underestimate the long term results. It snow balls and it snowballs Hard. Im talking Added Intrest baby… your 10 K debt becoming 100K in 2 years…

Except it has nothing to do with dept and everything to do with Power: which is the ability to impose your will on the world in whatever way you desire.

5 Likes

Ascended Mogul Round 2

The transition from Emperor to Ascended Mogul is way smoother than i had first thought it would be. I was really fighting something last 30 days on Emperor and from what i have seen today it wasn’t in vain. I might not have broke through with Emperor but i didnt go out empty handed. Kudos to the creators.

Today i was more productive than i have every been. Within one day im back in control and im kickig ass. I can’t afford to not be productive. It got so bad i was playing videogames 3 hours a day and all i wanted to do is get through the day so i could go Home and sleep. But seeing how smooth the transition is between Subclub subs. I can easily run something like Ascended Mogul 10 days, Emperor 10 days. What i cant do, however, is lose productivity.

Infact. Ascended Mogul is doing far more now than it ever did. My Emperor run was full of gains.

4 Likes

I’ve been thinking of adding some Ascended Mogul to my playlist recently for the same reasons you mentioned. I may wait until the optimizations are done and then hop back on Ascended Mogul and see how I fare with that.

Will be interesting to see your results in the aftermath of your EMPEROR run.

1 Like