To Ascend to the Stars

brilliantly said, I am saving this whole section for reference.

PCC and HOM will help with this, I can say from experience they temper my Emperor ‘cockiness’ in highly effective ways. I imagine the module Mercy Protocol.and Torch Bearer would as well.

I would agree in retrospect. Starting with Ascended Mogul to get a prominent place of success before switching to Emperor would be more effective. However, I was not an ascended mogul when I started Emperor. I was living month to month afraid of how to pay the rent, and now I have thousands in savings, making more money then I’ve ever made, spear head projects in the companies I work for with virtually limitless upscale, I’m gaining a clarity on my own business and income streams I’ve never had, and taking action towards them. I have not reached my goals yet but great progress is being made. I believe my results may have been faster and/or greater had I started with AM. But no turning back now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I already decided to go for Ascended Mogul, Power Can Corrupt, and Inner Circle as I’ll be constructing an Archetype highly focused upon networking for personal & business [Ascended Mogul] purposes, building trustful bonds between people which are deeply beneficial for both parties with Inner Circle and Transcendental Connection.

Torchbearer has been very much on my mind, as I see it fitting in the ideology and concept behind this Archetype, however, there is not much information available to describe or indicate the effects from the module as I have personally not tried it and there’s is almost no point of reference available throughout the Journals.

@Azriel, perhaps you are able to describe its effects?

You have dedicated quite a bit of months to Emperor, and even though your life was not that much in alignment with the social aspects of this subliminal, it certainly seems that you were aligned in regards to inner-strength, action-taking, social circle, and presence, not to mention you already had a job where you’d see advancements in. Surely, it can work out for you – now imagine a person that has nothing; no job, no friends, a weak and frail mind, etc – would you suggest to him Emperor or Ascended Mogul?

Its all about balance in life, you made a big jump and it worked out, but at least you had some introspection and so it worked out – awesome.

@Azriel, by the way @friday pointed out to me that I was coming of rude and passive aggressive in this post — in comparison to how I communicate normally, please be aware that I had no intention at all to present myself that way. I have been noticing a whole lot of changes with Ascended Mogul and I’ll journal about them, later today on the forum to give both myself as other people further insights into such behavior. So, as you now, know it was definitely not my intention to do so (passive aggressiveness), I have observed and notice, that I have been presenting myself in that manner towards others ever since I have been listening to Ascended Mogul and I will certainly go into more detail on that in my Journal.

My apologies, it has been happening unconsciously so I have to be very aware of my behavior the coming days, hopefully it will balance itself out and otherwise I’m definitely going to run something like Sex & Seduction or Power Can Corrupt to harmonize everything.

2 Likes

That will be quite an awesome combo! Please update us how it goes. Are you making progress with you goals and business on your current custom/s? I believe your running your Ascension custom and QL custom. You sounded in a great place last we spoke.

Yes there is not a lot of info or discernment on many modules, especially the newer ones. I believe the best way to figure it out is intuitively in these cases.

Yes I had a few things going for me, certainly action, presence, and social circle were there. The opportunity for advancements was there like a tiny crack, and on Emperor I wedged it open.

no I would recommend Ascension with limitless or Primal. Then Ascended Mogul.

I can see why he would say that in the sense that sometimes not going out of your way to be softer with things can create a certain appearance, but your just being direct in your opinion and communication in service of what you see matters and I get your intention behind that.

yes I would very much like to hear that!

As I intend to run DR, I am reconsidering something less dense to run alongside it that may still meet my alpha and financial goals.

I think it will do wonders to matching that dominance and assertion of AM with something highly effective in leaving others with your intentions in communication.

No apologies necessary, :slight_smile: Thank you for checking though, just the awareness and observing ego intelligence to care about how you land for others, not because you’r concerned of their opinion, or judgement, but because you value kindness and the person you want to be is enough for me:)

1 Like

Not very usual for me but I took notice and became aware of those effects we’re resulting from Ascended Mogul, which I knew, to begin with, because of past experience from both myself and others at the beginning of Ascension or Ascended Mogul.

Even before that, I noticed it in my behavior towards others and I made notes on this during the day, as to share them to the forum in my Journal.

I am still in a great place, it was very interesting to observe this behavior from myself and I wanted to make sure you did not take it as rudeness because of the direct communication, which was not my intention.

Ascension Q in my Custom also had these effects in the beginning, but it was massively toned down due to all of the modules are combined with it. Such as Blue Skies, Temptation, Spiritual Freedom, Gratitude Embodiment, and Sanguine – I still felt the inner-confidence and power yet it affected my behavior in a more uplifting manner as my communication was more loving, attractive a gracious, etc due to previously listed modules.

I’m sure it will work out, I’ll figure something out. Right now I’m immensely grateful to be aware of such apparent changes in my behavior so that I can make sure it does not leap out of hand. :slight_smile:

You made my energetic dick so hard I decided to add it to my stack. Purchased. :smiley:

2 Likes

So your stacking Ascension or Ascended Mogul now?

No I first added Ascension, but it feels like it’d be redundant when Ive already got Khan there (starkQ too in a way).