TMB - EoG/E:HoM

Do you think I should keep using my EoG/HoM stack? I want to stay committed to it but it is a dense af stack.

What’s in your custom apart from EoG and HoM? What are you running now apart from that custom and DR?

@Sub.Zero

Just DR, this and Stark.

It looks pretty dense to me if you expect fast results you may get disappointed. I read you need fast changes. I would run Stark+Mogul+LE and limit using DR to running it only in the background. Then, after getting satisfactory results and attaining my enough for Mogul (or when done with DR) I would switch to your stack instead. Mogul has a really light programming and is oriented to getting fast results. Stark is something you would want to use long-term as your leading archetype sub. LE would give you that cognitive and motivation boost which is very beneficial to people starting their own business or wanting to take it to the next level.

Yeah I thought it would be pretty dense. Someone pointed it out and as always I ignored the advice :sweat_smile:

I don’t want to put Mogul into my custom, I mean I do but it’s gonna take up a fourth core which I don’t want to do, so I may buy Mogul and LE and the Stark custom and then use that for a while and then come back to my EoG/HoM custom.

@RVconsultant what’s your thoughts on Mogul and the above?

What did you decide to put into that custom ultimately?

I haven’t had it made yet but

• |100x100

Inner Circle Q Core

• |100x100

Power Can Corrupt Q Core

• |100x100

StarkQ Core

• |100x100

Mastermind

• |100x100

Dragon Tongue

• |100x100

Gloryseeker

• |100x100

Fortune’s Favorite

• |100x100

The Spotlight

• |100x100

Chosen of Venus

• |100x100

Invincible Presence

• |100x100

Sacred Words

• |100x100

RAIKOV

• |100x100

Transcendental Connection

• |100x100

Godlike Masculinity

1 Like

It looks really good to me. You could run it along with DR and when done with it run both customs.

Thanks man, gonna order it soon. Drop TMB Wealth and work with Mogul a bit and use DR to heal any money beliefs I have. Stack that with the Stark Custom and get LE soon. Hopefully all within the next week or so.

1 Like

Personally, I wouldn’t give up on Mogul till I got what I wanted from it unless I ran it for a long time and didn’t get satisfactory results then I would go for EoG or a Wealth custom.

You can run Mogul+the Stark Custom+DR+LE and when you’re done with DR switch from Mogul to your wealth custom.

This is my plan, will be starting this soon. The latter part of switching will depend on how much I get done.

1 Like

I forgot, since I’ve already licensed them - I have Natural Winner, Yggdrasil, Deus and Omnidemensional to be added too.

I have some more thoughts on your subliminal journey and subliminal programs in general but now I have no time to elaborate on that. It’s related to that rule “less is more” which is misread by many people who think it’s about the number of loops. It’s not. It’s about the scripting. You need your results fast and have pronounced those results which are vital to your main goal - making money based on your gifts/skills and passion. I’ll go back to it later. I apologize for that but my gf nees my attention now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please do elaborate when you have the time. I need to know. I feel like you’ve left me on a cliffhanger haha. Now I’m confused by what you could mean as I can’t seem to make sense of what you said. It’s not registering.

I have a feeling that it is about running too dense scripting.

It’s the same reason why I run single stack only. Your mind can orient itself into one direction.

More effective when it doesn’t have to “pull” to several differrent directions at once.

But I’m sure @Sub.Zero can explain it better than me :slight_smile: And I might be totally wrong too.

In general when I read these forums I wonder how people get any results at all, because of all the switching and “ultimate stacks”.

Then again, I just might be so simple minded that I can only run one title at a time :smiley:

1 Like

I do too.

I would a single stack if it hit everything I needed. I know Stark is based off EoG though and I made money on Stark actually. Maybe I should just add some wealth stuff to my new Stark custom and just run Stark and DR so that way it isn’t taking up too much space.

No man, you’re doing it the best way possible. I think I’m just running far too much.

Some times slow is actually faster with the results… There are so many times I’ve tried to do too much at the same time and got nothing done. Then I just concentrated on one task at a time and the results were much better AND came faster.

Same with the subliminals. Once I realised this, I run EoG only and the results were and still are astonishing.

1 Like

This is why I had great results with Stark when I was playing it solo/with one more thing or lighter titles.

Hmm, a lot to think about.

I do this all the time, pretty much every day. It’s a daily struggle.

I guess I’ll just have to give it a try to be honest. It makes sense. Now I have some decisions to make on what to drop.

One more thing. No matter which way you choose to run, you have to stay on your course long enough. Minimum 30 days, preferrably longer. There is no point in making a decision today and then changing again next week.