TMB - EoG/E:HoM

I agree, I’m not the greatest at being consistent but once I have something that hits the angles I need it to hit I’ll be sticking with it. Only reasons I’d be dropping my last custom is the denseness and priority in goals.

That’s correct. “Less is more” is not about the number of loops but about the density of the scripting and the number of objectives/goals/directions. If you want to get your results faster and in a more accurate accordance with your goals, you should mainly use the scripting which matches your most important/core/vital goals best in the first place. Adding something more than that will slow down your progress and may even collide with your most desired transmutation.

@Brandon seems to want to kill three birds with a one stone running a powerful healing sub (DR), a powerful archetype sub (the Stark custom) and an effective programming oriented towards generating wealth (Mogul). Nothing wrong in that if you have a lot of time and you take the risk of getting reconciliation and that your programs may collide somehow and, therefore, inhibit the transmutation. Reconciliation kicks in much easier when running more programs. For example, I can run twenty loops of DR or ten loops of DR and ten loops of Mogul without getting any reconciliation but when I ran only eight loops of four programs (StarkT, HoM, AuraQ and the CommanderU) I got an unpleasant reconciliation.

Brandon, I know you need your results and fast and you may not want to take the risk I mentioned, therefore, I would focus on your most important goal which is monetizing your natural gifts and developed skills. The obvious choice is Mogul, of course. I wouldn’t give up on DR since you need its programming, moreover, it fosters other programs results. Only later on, when done with DR I would consider adding your Sark Custom and switching from Mogul to your wealth custom.

1 Like

Okay well, for me Stark is more important with my goals. It’s at the top of my priority list besides DR. Mogul and my wealth custom would be 2nd/3rd place.

I made money on Stark in the past anyway and it’s built of Dare Devil and EoG I believe - based off a post from @Simon anyway.

So Stark is definitely staying and Mogul can come in at a later date. I do need/want more money but I’m sure money will come as a result of Stark too considering the sales page talks about being a billionaire playboy. The entirety of Stark speaks to me over anything else. Hence making it a custom. I also don’t really get recon on Stark I don’t think, I only really experienced it on Terminus when I first tried it.

I understand.

I won’t give up on DR, especially as I want the healing properties and feel like it’ll enhance Stark more.

What’s your thoughts on adding wealth aspects to my Stark custom now that Mogul has been dropped along with my custom?

You would have to face two very dense subs; DR and a custom with a lot of modules. It would slow down your progress for sure but maybe it would help you attain your goals within a reasonable time frame. You could think about taking another approach like stacking Q with Ultima, I mean DR+Mogul+StakrU. Run DR and Mogul as your core subs and run StarkU only when needed Stark’s superpowers, say one loop a day. When done with DR, switch to your customs.

1 Like

If you run Stark now, I don’t think you will need Mogul later. I think the wealth elements in Stark are based on Mogul anyway.

Later If you really want to concentrate on wealth I would run EoG. That is, if you are not there yet with just running Stark.

2 Likes

Stark is based off EoG, Emperor is based of Mogul. But that’s what I was thinking anyway.

That was my thinking too.

1 Like

I was just thinking about decreasing the density of your stack and orienting it more (narrowing it) towards your main goal without the “second-grade” programming. It seems to me that the only solution would be running your Stark custom in Ultima (along with DR). It would also increase the power of the results and speed them up.

Yes, it is but one could consider running it along with Stark to make that aspect more pronounced. Also Mogul is much less dense that EoG and more basic if it comes to its goals.

True. But if Stark already gave the results, I don’t think Mogul is needed at that point. But then again it might give just the right amount of boost in the right situation.

Who knows :smiley:

1 Like

Based on what I remember about your ideas and goals: Stark and The Spotlight.

Another option you could do is get Mogul at the main shop.

1 Like

I understand this, and I was too, but are Stark and Mogul really that dense together? I can see DR being dense.

Running it in Ultima? What do you mean? I thought you meant running Stark Ultima, not the upcoming custom.

That was my plan initially, to replace my first custom with Mogul to lighten the load, play my Stark Custom along with Mogul and DR Stage 2.

But now it looks like I’m going to have to drop one of them.

I also thought this, I wouldn’t need Mogul if Stark was going to give similar results and more.

Stark and The Spotlight are already part of my custom.

I was going to pick up Mogul from the mainstream, play it with the custom and DR.

Now I’m confused on what to do but I need to sort it out.

This is what I would do.

You don’t think that would be too dense? I mean it would be a lighter load than what I’m playing now I’m assuming.

I may regret this but…

@Simon May I kindly request your input on this?

I’m currently using a EoG/E:HoM custom for wealth but considering I want/need to make more money quicker I was going to drop that until it’s my main focus on use Mogul.

I’m also currently running DR Stage 2 which I intend to keep as well as Stark, I’m making a Stark custom which has the following modules.

Goals are healing, gain wealth and fame/recognition on social media/real life for dance etc.

Would this be too dense? Do you have any ideas? I appreciate your thoughts.

Oh I’d also probably run Limitless Executive as my one and only Ultima to get stuff done.

A good kill to death ratio on CoD (finally) and I see this number :kissing_heart:

I don’t know. You have 2 great customs from what I can remember. If you add Mogul from the main shop, you got another thing to listen to. The only way you’d know if it’s too dense is to try it.

The other option is to just stick to your 2 customs for now, and wait a month. For all we know, in 3 weeks you’ll be a mogul. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It was going to be dropping the EoG/HoM custom so Mogul can take its place so it would still be three subs.