TMB - EoG/E:HoM

Thanks for answering! Yeah, 1:1 is what I thought would be good. I may change it so when my second custom is here that that is the dominant sub and then my wealth and then DR.

I see.

Yeah, I got Stark when it came out. I believe it was the first Q besides the test model of EmperorQ. I was messaging Amash who suggested using set and forget with Stark like he had previously with Khan and other products.

Nearly finished my 4th loop of DR.
Definitely more pressure in my head than usual.

This is interesting.

Watching Scream TV series whilst finishing off DR and then I’ll move into Stark.

Like I said to @Sub.Zero I might make Stark my more dominant track over the other two as that’s my main focus along with wealth.

Bare in mind, this is just experimentation and I don’t recommend this to anyone. I’m just doing my research and seeing what works best for me.

1 Like

Have to report that I’m feeling quite energetic. I didn’t think I’d feel like I am now because I felt like I’d be getting recon/headaches etc but I feel pretty good to be honest.

I’m happy about that.
Maybe more loops is better for me? We’ll have to see how the experiment ends within the week.

I’m finding this super interesting to feel at the moment. I wanted to see what other people were talking about in that other thread and how I’d feel on this.

Gotta say, I’m feeling good.

2 Likes

Just a hypothetical question and not something I’m necessarily going to do but would love people’s thoughts.

What do we think would have if I was to replace StarkQ Core in my custom with the EmperorQ core.

All the other modules being the same like spotlight, Gloryseeker etc.

Any major changes do we think?

Look carefully at the modules in your subs. Do they support Emperor or Stark?

I’d encourage you to stick with 1. Your goals seem to revolve around being liked, seen, social. Read the description for Stark and Emperor, and then reflect on what you want to achieve.

2 Likes

They definitely support Stark, I just want that will from Emperor to work. I find myself procrastinating a lot.

I wasn’t going to add the two together, just one of them but I think Stark is the one that needs to be in there for sure. I’ve read the page a few times since reading your reply and Stark sticks with me.

However I feel like the mains need their pages updated because Stark sounds super compelling on Q technology but since I know Emperor is using the older technology names on the page it doesn’t feel as exciting. It is exciting and it’s a great title, but I feel it could do with some updates with what it does.

I need to stop thinking about Emperor and just purchase Limitless Executive. Those nudges are clearly what I need and that push to get shit done is what I want.

I keep thinking that Emperor would be a perfect fit for my custom instead of Stark but I don’t agree, I don’t see how it could in the sense of fame and wanting to have friends/talk to people. I’m not saying that Emperor doesn’t want friends, he probably does, but he’s less likely to talk and want to do work. I want both. I want to be social but also work and enjoy the love for both of it.

I believe I could fix both of these problems with the Stark Custom and Limitless Executive. I hope I’ll be able to get both soon.

Perhaps Limitless Executive?

1 Like

I think @SaintSovereign and @Fire might be updating the descriptions pages.

I have a feeling that is why Emperor is the one for me. And my intuition says you should skip Emperor and go with Stark.

And if you want to run a stack, keep DR in rotation.

This is something I’ve already considered and will be getting soon since I procrastinated a lot. Been talking to @Hoppa about this and I’ll be Hopping onto it as soon as I can.

I think it’ll help massively to be honest since I used The Executive and felt a push from that which is exactly what I needed. I also need the BLU aspect too.

It’ll be great to see the updated versions. Maybe they’re waiting until they’re on the next technology but I’d love to know the changes. I know it’s not necessarily script wise but build wise that they made all the changes.

3 loops. I think that might be the sweet spot for me as well, but I’m experimenting with 2 loops right now for each of my subs, to see if my mind gets clearer.

You don’t want friends and want to knuckle down? Am I reading into this right aha?

I agree tho. I like to be a bit more care free, I think Limitless Executive will help tho with work.

For sure, DR is gonna be in it.
I’m on my 5th loop of Stark right now, wealth custom is next and then 6th loop of DR.

Limitless Executive will be once a day tho. We’ll see how that pans out.

I thought 3 loops was the sweet spot for me too but I don’t know anymore lmao.

I’m just experimenting to see what else I can do with this magic and how much I can take it. I’ve always seen myself as a slow learner so the more I do the better.

Currently on my 5th loop of my stack.

How’s your new stack going?

1 Like

I’d say yes. I’m picky about the people I choose to accosiate with. And I want to get more shit done.

That’s me pretty much me at the moment. I don’t have the patience for not getting stuff done when I’m in it and people want to mess around, but I also like to have fun. Hopefully that makes any sense.

I’m also picky about the people I choose to associate with too, that’s why I barely text people :joy: energy doesn’t lie to me.

My thoughts are relatively more fluid for now, but that inner peace hasn’t resurfaced.

I can put into words some semblance of what I mean. The past few days, it’s all so jumbled, and the brain fog was intense. It’s like I knew what I was going to say, but I could not find the words to say it. Was also feeling uptight with a dash of anxiety and depression. It was a real recon bonanza.

1 Like

That’s great that they’re feeling more fluid but I’m sure your inner peace will come back my man.

I know this feeling dude, it’ll clear eventually. This is your new stack right? You’ve been doing it a couple days or just today? Maybe it’s the other subs hitting you now that you’ve taken time away from them into this one so it’s hitting you harder. That tends to happen to me.

1 Like

Thanks my friend.

If I had to guess, I think it’s DR finally getting in deep. I’ve had minimal recon with my previous stack but I think DR, true to it’s description is burning things down. You guys might have done a lot more healing previously and that made DR more forgiving, but I only spent a month with regen+elix, I’m sure there’s more buried in there.

Dante’s inferno definitely.

Hey don’t let me debby down you, you should focus on your wealth stack, I think it’s coming along nicely. I’d like to add my input but there’s very little I know about making a good custom, but so far the modules you’ve added are definitely must haves.