TMB - EoG/E:HoM

Honestly it’s all good about the thread name, I just want it to reflect what I’m currently using so maybe:

TMB DR/Wealth/Stark

But I feel like the current name is fine as it is, it’s not a big deal that I can’t change it. I just thought I could do it myself because of the notification aha.

I think there are other ways to whiten teeth. I also think hydrogen peroxide is just one type of peroxide used to whiten teeth. I think some dentists or people use carbamide peroxide in teeth whitening. I’m sure if you ask your dentist, you’ll get some recommendations.

Didn’t know this was a thing, just ordered something off Amazon for it to give it a try that has good enough reviews. We’ll see if it does anything. Everything else I’ve tried has been far too slow for me to notice anything so I’ve given up on it.

Hopefully this one works as the colour of my teeth are an insecurity and I want to get them white, I’ve never had them white white before.

This makes sense.
I’m going to de-activate my Instagram and start focusing on TikTok now.

Stark and EoG custom tonight along with DR Stage 1. Lets go.
I’m too excited to start making content for my TikTok. Especially with the custom.

1 Like

Can you move your fans from Instagram to Tiktok? Even so, you might lose a few, or maybe half. I don’t know. Just a thought on what little I know about marketing.

My reasoning for deleting my Instagram is because I don’t entirely trust the people I follow. I feel like I follow people I don’t like and don’t want to follow. I could just unfollow them but I want to use TikTok to make new friends and find new people.

I’m sure once I’ve got my way up the ranks of TikTok those people I once followed that I don’t like will end up following me anyway.

Also a main reason I don’t want to use Instagram is I’m constantly seeing the guy who was sending death threats to my boyfriend and making comments about him/our studio on other ‘friends’ pages. I don’t want to see them and Khan is about to make me go rage on my story haha, better to hold off an calm myself - take myself away from Instagram and have some focus on TikTok instead.

I wonder if this is an effect of DR. This strategizing that you’re doing might benefit from Mastermind module.

I’m sorry to hear this. I hope he stops doing this. Maybe it will take the police to stop him.

It most likely is…it’s showing me my true authentic self and who I want to follow and want to surround myself with. That’s also why I put Inner Circle in my upcoming custom.

We called the police, they are the ones that told us it was him. However we’ve put it on hold as they would have to warn him. We decided that if he does anything else against us or the studio then they’ll arrest him without a warning which we think is better.

:+1::sunglasses:

I hope this harassment stops soon so you can focus more on your plans.

1 Like

Thanks man, I’m sure it will. Eventually. It’ll all get better and it’ll work in our favour I’m sure.

Like I said, especially when I’m Tiktok famous.

God damnit. I actually had repeat 1 on my phone for my songs on so I accidentally played DR for about 6 loops instead of my new stack.

Jesus Brandon what are you doing.
Woke up feeling angry and annoyed lmao.

I feel better after playing Call of Duty.
Going to listen to Stark and my EoG custom now using my Airpod Pros on transparency mode whilst watching some Netflix.

Reconciliation? See I noticed several of us are getting reconcilliation this weekend, jcast, pacman, dragon rider, subliminal guy, heck even Saint. Hang in there buddy.

Yeah just chill, that’s what I do too. Transparency mode and playstation or Netflix.

I’ve noticed it too man! Not sure if I’ve got reconciliatioj so soon though since I’m feeling good but maybe as I’ve got a pressure in my head. Might be lack of sleep too. My dog woke me up barking at the door because a parcel came.

Thanks man! How’s it going for you?

Transparency mode is so sweet. Allows me to live life and still listen to my subs or whatever else.

Also, you don’t have a PS5 but you have a PS4 right? I can’t remember if you said that you play CoD but I’d love to play some games with you brother :pray:t4:

1 Like

Right? That’s such a great feature. I’m curious to try Galaxy buds though, they say the microphones on those are crazy sensitive, it could pick up a lot more sounds in transparency. I actually finished the Queens Gambit running EQ and PS… haha :grin:

PS4, sadly no CoD amigo. I’ve played an old game, a prelude to CS:Go I think. It’s old, I was in high school at the time and man the rage… I was seeing red all the time. I am such twerp with those games, so I kind of not played them anymore.

I’m good with galaga though. :space_invader:

I feel better, still feeling some reconcilliation but better. There’s more equilibrium. I think Sanguine is still keeping me in line. Had a few thoughts I needed to type in my journal while they were still fresh in my mind. They are usually embarassing ramblings but it’s to help me compare my state of mind between the subs I am running.

So far it’s not very coherent. Like the ramblings of the mad hatter, except it’s not about tea; But it is what is. If I polished what I type there it won’t be a beneficial piece of data.

Behold… another walls of text bro… haha sorry about that.

You know, I just realized a sub I’m running is really making me want to talk a lot. If I had to guess, I think Stark is finally showing up in my demeanor. I’ll give it another week. If my keyboard malfunctions, I’m going back to EQ.

I’ve heard great things about the Galaxy buds. If I move back to Android I feel like Samsung will be the way to go, if they get their camera right.

Never watched that, heard good things about that too, but that’s what I do. Currently watching Scream TV series whilst listening on transparent mode to Stark.

That’s understandable aha. I see red every day but it helps me release a lot too even though at the same time I’m getting angry. We should play together tho!

Sorry about the recon brother, you’ll push through this. I’ve always wanted to try Sanguine but I’ve got way too many subs. Gahhh.

Keep letting it all out. Ramble as much as you need whether it makes sense or not. I feel like I just write whatever comes to my head on here. It makes sense to me and that’s all that matters.

Don’t apologise and it’s not another wall of text aha. Your walls are quite short.

It probably is Stark. I’m pretty sure Simon said that Stark made him more active/talkative on the forum in his tests against StarkT (StarkT however did the opposite).

How are you finding Stark in comparison to Emperor?

I want to find some of the qualities of Emperor to put into my custom, like motivation and drive etc but I want the qualities of Stark too.

2 Likes

@Apollo

You have ADHD right? Can you tell me more about it? My boyfriend seems to think I have it. I went to my doctor and they said they can’t test me for ADHD because I’m an adult which is a load of bullcrap.

I do think I have it and have done some research on it but would love to know your experience with it - especially regarding subs.

So I’m waiting for DR to process after the 6 or so loops I accidentally listened to last night. Definitely felt on and off anger today which is annoying as hell.

Anyhow, I listened to TMB Wealth and StarkQ today.
I’ve deactivated my Instagram and will start Tiktok soon.

We brought back my boyfriend’s professional camera to film some stuff on so I’m super excited to see some stuff on there. Can’t wait for this journey to happen and for me to stop procrastinating.

I’m going to buy BLU-E to help me out.
Time to have some fun, make some new friends and gain a following.

Also, I didn’t realise Stark was built off EoG?

Emperor is built off Ascension and Mogul right?
Stark is built off something else and EoG?

That explains why I made money on Stark. Jesus.
I’m happy about that.

Oh also, after I listened to TMB Wealth which contains EoG Stage 1 and 4 my boyfriend told me that someone wants a private with me for 2 hours.

We normally only have a private for 1 hour so 2 hours is great, especially just before Christmas.

Random thought of the day too.

I don’t think that much time with my family. I spend a bunch of time with my boyfriend as we live in my mom and dad’s house but I barely spend time with them.

I’m going to make more time for them. They’re both 60 or nearly 60 but I’ve never been a big family guy. I feel like after just one loop E:HoM has kicked in as it made me realise how much time I don’t spend with my family and I want to.

I realised how much I don’t know about them and that we could do more for them. I’m normally always at the studio too so I barely get to see them.

I need to spend more time with them and my dogs.

Really? What the heck… can’t test adults for that?

I wasn’t tested or anything but I’ve always had trouble with my focus. I also cannot play a game, or listen to subs without doing anything else. There must be something else to keep my attention, otherwise I’ll get bored.

Trivial but I noticed when I played skyrim, I spend so much time just deciding a name, nor do I finish titles when I think I’m about to finish them. Things like that.

I find myself jumping to another tab in the middle of reading a post. In school I was also kind of a problem student, always getting into trouble, courting girls, getting into fights etc. The strange part was I was in quiz bee’s, talent competitions, chess club and played in varsity so I’m really all over the place.

@James can shine more on this for sure, did you get tested for ADHD?

Just wanted to keep this here so I don’t have to find it again as a reminder. But just incase anyone reads the above and wanted to know. Thanks to Simon for the info.

I could honestly have just booked marked it now I’m thinking about it :man_facepalming:t4:

Interesting what EmperorQ and StarkQ are built off.
I had no idea.

So glad StarkQ is built off EoGQ for that.