TMB - EoG/E:HoM

Personally, I would get a set of Logitech speakers. I’ve been using Logitech brand for years and I find it to be solid quality and very reasonable prices.

:+1:

1 Like

I want to encourage you to go back and look at your journal… this week… 1 week ago … 2 weeks ago… 3 weeks ago…

and comment on how your emotions are. Emotional turmoil? Inner conflict? Stability of mood? And how it has changed? Then when you post something about this, I might ask you a question that could prove to be very significant to you.

1 Like

RV

I’m definitely going to get to your questions and posts tomorrow, apologies for the delay. Whilst I’ve been on the forum the drive to update my journal has been completely absent.

I’ll be sure to reply asap.

Plans.

Dropping Khan to a couple times a week in about 10-14 days or so, this is so I can maintain the dominance and alphaism but I plan on making a focused Stark custom to hit my goals as they’re all fame/recognition/social media based and using my initial EoG/HoM custom I made that started off this thread.

Both along with Stage 1 of DR and having that turn them into multi-stages using Simons idea.

How I’ll run them I’m unsure of yet but that’s the plan.

This makes me happy and excited. DR is definitely showing me what I want and ways to get it. It’s also made me happier. I can feel it.

1 Like

Looking into making a focused Stark custom at the moment along with my EoG/E:HoM custom and DR.

This to me sounds like a plan, and something I really feel is hitting my goals.

Just going through the Q store to find the right modules and keeping it to 10 minimum so it’s quite light.

Adding my EoG/HoM custom in tonight and continuing my Khan until my Stark custom is made. So DR/Khan/EoG/HoM which is gonna be dense af.

Can anyone please tell me how to change my title of this journal? I don’t want to call on the mods or anything, I got a notification that I could change the titles of my topics or something and I haven’t been able to do it. I got the notification when I hit a certain rank or something, now I haven’t been able to figure it out.

Someone please help D:!

1 Like

One thing I forgot to mention, I think, was I’ve barely been on Tinder.

Guy 1 does the stuff I’m interested in every week and lets me film it which is great for me. I’m only focused on guy 1 mostly at the moment. I still have my Tinder account but I don’t use it at all.

The American guy changed his energy shortly after I started using Khan Stage 4 so I cut him off real quick. His energy completely switched up so I decided not to contact him and see if he contacted me, he hasn’t. I don’t have that time and energy to play games or be waiting so I’ve just not messaged him/or reply.

Only thing I’m upset about that conversation is that he won’t be bringing me back any teeth whitening from America since you guys get to have Hydrogen Peroxide and we don’t in the UK D:

I need some since I’m super insecure about my teeth so that’s annoying but it’s not worth the hassle of talking to someone and dating someone for it haha. Absolutely not.

Maybe he felt threatened from Stage 4, but who knows haha.

I’m back to kind of talking to my dance friend/teacher that I’m interested in doing my thing too, we’ll see how that plays out but I’m scared about it currently.

1 Like

So khan does have some phero like effects

2 Likes

I’ve literally just read this in your journal and it reminded me to write about this update in my journal.

I need to do a quick Google search since I don’t know about the whole Phero thing you’re talking about is.

I didn’t know what it was in your journal either.

2 Likes

There is a certain time limit for editing the title of your journal, after which no changes can be made

Am guessing you might have gone way past that line now with 349 posts. Woops! :grin:

PS: only the mod gods can help you now lol

FML :joy:

I’ll just keep it the way it is. Didn’t know it had a time limit.
All good. I’ll.be moving back into that custom anyway.

1 Like

Whilst I plan my custom for this week I’m going to use DR and my 1st custom tonight along with StarkQ until the StarkQ custom is made.

I need a name for my custom unless I just call it TMB Stark or TMB Fame which is pretty simplistic.

My Wealth Custom is called TMB Wealth. Most of you know my username wasn’t initially Brandon so you’ll know what TMB stands for. I’ve kept it abbreviated for a reason as I started posted more personal stuff on here and want to keep it private from snooping eyes.

Anyhow, module pack 3 is dropping sometime this week which will be super cool.

Anyone have any specific modules they’d add into a Stark/Fame custom?

Modules so far are:

Stark
Inner Circle
Power Can Corrupt
Spotlight
Way Finder
Mystery
Secret Source
Dragons Tongue
Mastermind

I’m keeping it at a minimum of 10.

Goals are:

Get popular on TikTok (fame), use it to build onto Instagram and ultimately start selling stuff like tutorials that can make me money. Also just general fame and recognition for my work.

I’ll be using my Wealth custom for the obvious reasons of creating wealth and continuing Stark custom for the fame/creativity side.

@Azriel you helped a lot with my first custom, any ideas for the Stark one?

2 Likes

Do put in The Spotlight module. (The Spotlight was created in order to help you become the one that has all the eyes on social media. By utilizing The Spotlight, you’ll be able to garner more and more attention and recognition on social media and online, helping you market yourself and become a well known individual.) Would be perfect for tiktok

I don’t know how I missed that out but I actually have it in there already! It’s in my basket for sure haha. RVconsultant already pointed that one out for me. Thanks for helping me correct my mistake aha.

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher
Do you know how to change the title of a thread? I think @Brandon is wanting to change the title of this thread. @Brandon what do you want to call this thread now?

2 Likes

Ah yes, I had the feeling you just forgot to write it in the above list cause Spotlight is a very obvious one

Just so people are aware and don’t have to scroll through the posts to find it, this is my current custom for my TMB Wealth.

EoG Stage 1 and 4
Emperor: House of Medici
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Sultan
Carpe Diem Ascended
DEUS
Dominion
Natural Winner
Omnidimensional
The Merger of Worlds
Yggdrasil

I may add some of the modules I’ve already licensed into my Stark Custom.

1 Like

Most definitely, I was actually hesitant on adding it in because wouldn’t it already be a module in Stark? But it wouldn’t hurt for it to be in as an actual module, right?

1 Like

One has but to ask and I will change it.

1 Like

It would drive social media even more. Have no doubts about putting it in your Custom