TMB - EoG/E:HoM

I haven’t decided anything yet because I’m indecisive 🤷🏼.
I haven’t put anything extra into my custom to be honest.

Also, in regards to Stark Ultima - weren’t things taken out of the StarkU to make it run in Ultima? I’m sure things like fame and stuff were which would make it less of a goal sub for me.

I actually didn’t realise Stark was so dense, I thought it was pretty light in comparison to other programs like Emperor and Khan.

I knew it was denser than Mogul and stuff tho.

I understand. I get it. But I’m also not new to subliminals entirely. Even when I started with Stark I was stacking it with dense subs like Emperor and had great results from Stark.

Idk.

To be honest I didn’t even know Mogul was in it until today, I thought it was EoG. But you’re still right, it’s only a small part. I need a larger part. Gah, this is frustrating af.

I’m starting to get overwhelmed with the decisions and what to make out of it.

I don’t necessarily have a time frame to make a certain amount or anything - I just want to make sure it’s a focus.

Dance is my work and I get to do what I love but I’m using Stark to focus on social media like Tiktok and to put my choreography/dance work out there.

That’s frustrating with Stark but also makes sense. Maybe Stark is a better use for when he’s doing what he love instead?

For sure! Did you check out the GLM main thread? Some people posted some good stuff in there recently.

Yep! I understand that feeling. I feel like I’m already running too much to add an Ultima on top.

You would have to investigate on StarkU more since you know best what you want to have in it. I know only the general mechanism of it and what people have experienced using it.

Stark is very dense since it has a lot of different objectives/goals and included the scripting of programs like Mogul, Limitless, Emperor:

StarkQ is a subliminal like no other. It’s more than just a “combination” of our earlier titles. We upgraded elements of Limitless, Emperor, Daredevil, Primal Seduction: Iron Throne, etc. and created 75+ of pages of exclusive scripting,

Emperor has 127 pages. But it’s not only about the number of pages but the number of objectives and modules.

Are you sure there were results which were in accordance with the objectives of those programs? Or maybe it was just a general feel you something was going on and gave you some “superpowers”?

Then there’s nothing wrong in running a very dense stack provided you gauge your results and you know your subliminal capacities.

You could consider this Ultima custom:

The Spark of Genius

• Stark Core
  • God Like Masculinity Ultima Core
  • Beyond Limitless Ultima Core
  • Mastermind
  • Chosen of Venus
  • Transcendental Connection
2 Likes

There’s not much focus on generating wealth (Stark Core [and let’s say Mastermind too] only) but on the skills/qualities required to generate your wealth. It would be a real killer when stacked with your wealth custom letter on.

Nothing got taken out for stark ultima,its the full script.just acts differently cause its ultima.

Can agree on perceived density though.stark,medici and dr feel light to me although they are dense.ql and emperor on the other hand feel really dense.guess depends how much the program gels with the current situation/personality.i feel alignment is more important than density.this one is still my favorite post by saintsovereign cause it resonated with me

2 Likes

Pretty much.hes saving stark for when he gets his dream job and can concentrate on it.hes mainly using am at the moment.yep,read the glm thread.it sounded great but unfortunately wasnt a big enough a priority for me to fit it in

1 Like

Same. Got noticeable luck when I was running Stark, and unexpected income. Stark is a very good sub, I’m still wondering how to perfect it with stacks. I still have a lot to learn about customs.

1 Like

I’m going to check it out - I’ve read it repeatedly but unsure where. I’ll have to confirm but Meng just wrote something I need to check out. This might change everything if what he said is true.

That would make sense. If the above works with StarkU and it has everything in the script then I’ll use it as the Ultima instead and get Mogul.

Yeah, I’ve read about it not being about the number of pages a few times. This would explain to me why it’s so dense compared to other titles.

The Stark ones were, I was on an app that required you to be live streaming. I was popular as heck, everyone knew my name - even people I didn’t know, and everyone had heard about me and wanted to help me out. It was amazing. I made like 2.5k each month thanks do it but I always invested it back until the last month. Without Stark I wouldn’t have been able to make anything happen this Christmas.

1 Like

This is something for me to think about but now I’m leaning towards the stack you suggested with Stark as the Ultima if nothing is taken out of it. I’m going to do research.

I’m bookmarking this, I added up the price and all that stuff and it seems possibly doable but I’d have to choose between this and the normal custom. We’ll see what the outcome is but I do love this set up, thanks man!

This could be stacked with DR and Mogul and be less dense right?

Ah, I always thought things got taken out. I’ll have to run StarkU then. I acted test ran Stark Uwhen it was avaliable for testing in the early stages and enjoyed it but never stuck with it to see proper results. Maybe it’s exactly what I need.

@RVconsultant you however said you felt nothing on StarkU, right?

My current stack doesn’t actually feel dense, I don’t feel a denseness, I just want to make money faster.

I would also agree with this, I think this would be the way it works. This is a great post too. Thanks for posting these!

It’s gonna be awesome for him to run with his dream job, I hope it truly works out for him. Please keep me updated on that man, I need to see/want to see success stories for everyone.

Great plan in my opinion for something he’s currently doing. Hope it’s going well.

This makes sense for sure, maybe in the future it’ll be something you need, maybe not! I’m excited to have it in that custom for sure. Whether the Ultima version or normal.

Stark really helped me through the lockdown but a sub focused on wealth would really help me out at the moment.

Man it’s probably one of my favourite subs I can’t lie. SubClub just make some many great products but Stark is just something else for me.

Judging from this thread and the last few posts…me too

When are you considering making one? I’m more than happy to try and help you out now I’ve researched and looked around the Q sure so often to the point I got blocked by WordPress for thinking I was doing something bad :joy:!

1 Like

Haha thanks brother. I have yet to try Khan, and then after that I’ll have an idea if I should add an ST there. Simon mentioned that ST2 is the one heavy in masculinity, and 4 is the one heavy in libido.

I’m still on the fence if I’m going to make a custom centered on making Stark more dominant, or EQ more innovative, open minded and friendlier.

I’ve tried these two, but I’ve yet to see what Khan does for me.

Khan is something else, you’ll love it. Honestly. I wish Stark was a multistage like this but I guess that’s what I’ll have to do with DR + StarkU haha.

Yup! It is. I feel more masculine than I did without it, but I had recon because my views on masculinity are different to other people’s views.

After struggling I’d just say pick the one that sticks with you the most until your goals change. It’ll be a struggle to get the two to mix together.

1 Like

Yes, it would be less dense than the Stark custom you were working on, on top of that it’s narrower if it comes to objectives.

1 Like

I think it didn’t seem any more effective that Stark Q. In terms of feeling something, I did feel things with other Ultimas I tested during the initial testing of Ultima, but not StarkU. However, I think the other Ultimas were designed to do so. I don’t know if Stark is so much to create a feeling.

However, there are some people who I think love StarkU.