TMB - EoG/E:HoM

I may regret this but…

@Simon May I kindly request your input on this?

I’m currently using a EoG/E:HoM custom for wealth but considering I want/need to make more money quicker I was going to drop that until it’s my main focus on use Mogul.

I’m also currently running DR Stage 2 which I intend to keep as well as Stark, I’m making a Stark custom which has the following modules.

Goals are healing, gain wealth and fame/recognition on social media/real life for dance etc.

Would this be too dense? Do you have any ideas? I appreciate your thoughts.

Oh I’d also probably run Limitless Executive as my one and only Ultima to get stuff done.

A good kill to death ratio on CoD (finally) and I see this number :kissing_heart:

I don’t know. You have 2 great customs from what I can remember. If you add Mogul from the main shop, you got another thing to listen to. The only way you’d know if it’s too dense is to try it.

The other option is to just stick to your 2 customs for now, and wait a month. For all we know, in 3 weeks you’ll be a mogul. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It was going to be dropping the EoG/HoM custom so Mogul can take its place so it would still be three subs.

Stark has mogul in it so theoretically you shouldnt need it but stark could take longer to manifest than mogul alone

Appreciate the input @Meng123, I’ll just use DR and get my Stark custom sorted. In a month like the former suggests I’ll add Mogul in at 1 loop to increase the results.

Edit: or do I do Mogul with DR first and then Stark custom 🤷🏼

Sounds likes a good plan(^-^)depends,mogul by itself would be faster.stark with enough exposure should accomplish the same thing so would depend on time constraints.stark and medici should be able to accomplish most wealth goals just will take a lot longer to manifest(>_<)

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it!

I’ve got money right now, and my finances are okay so it’s not like it’s a right now thing, it’s more of a would I be okay in a couple months thing?

I’m also used to Starks scripting because I’ve played it on and off since it came out, just a custom will add more cores and modules that will make it denser.

For sure, maybe I’ll add my EoG/HoM back in when I get to where I want to be but want more money/status if that makes sense?

I’m also thinking based on my own thoughts and others that DR will enhance whatever sub I’m using.

Definitely think that dr helps to boost.a lot of the programs ive been running seem to hit harder since adding it in.if stark hasnt accomplished what you want money wise and your already used to the script can try adding in ascended mogul or mogul.had a friend who wasnt getting good results from mogul but got great results from ascended mogul cause it seems to have a lot more productivity scripting than mogul by itself and also helps with standing up for yourself and being confident in what your doing.guess he needed the ascension programming.you already ran khan so might not need it.

Thank you for posting those @SaintSovereign quotes. Remember, there are only 2 experts on here…

For sure! And I’ve been able to run more loops without massive recon. I’ve still experienced it but not as much.

What programs are you running with DR?

It’s not that Stark hasn’t helped me money wise it’s that my focus was on other things. I want to add Mogul to make sure it is on money as much as possibly whilst also being focused on fame and recognition.

I did think about Ascended Mogul but again that would be denser than Mogul, and I also did do Khan like you mentioned. I already still feel pretty alpha so I’m feeling pretty good about standing up about myself. My Stark custom would have Godlike Masculinity in it which I heard stops you from letting people take advantage/fuck with you.

It’s really helped honestly. Massively infact.

As I’ve used Stark for a while and DR for a while, surely I can just add Mogul in anyway…

That’s my thinking. I’ve been using both for over 30 or so days anyway.

Hmm,this is what im running at the moment

I would say go for it then.mogul should be helpful and give you more of a focus on wealth.did notice that stark doesnt have that strong a focus on work.a lot easier to get distracted and do things i enjoy more.have heard good things about glm but havent tried it.should be useful(^-^)

I actually just read it, thought your customs were interesting and I’ll be following the journal for sure.

Definitely need a focus on wealth. I just want to gain popularity/recognition but also make money for it too.

I’ve noticed this and it’s a comment that’s constantly that has come up. Apparently GLM will give a push towards productivity and hopefully that will help with my laziness/procrasinating.

I’ll also be adding in an Ultima so I’ll be getting Limitless Executive to help me not procrasinating as much and get stuff done.

Hmm,stark is good for work but only if its what you want to do.if your unhappy with your current job,it does seem to make you focus more on the future and improving yourself for finding a better job.the friend whos on ascended mogul tried stark and he started studying stuff that he said would be good for the future but he lost productivity on his current job cause he doesnt prioritize his day job that highly,stark made him prioritize it even less.he found ascended mogul better for his cureent situation cause he still has to maintain his day job before looking for his dream job(>_<)
Heard good things about glm.will be interesting how it treats you.limitless executive sounded fun but already too many things to test so havent been able to fit it in to my schedule.

Stark is very dense, Mogul is not but stacking all of it is pretty dense. Remember what we said about less is more. It’s not about the number of loops but about the density of your stack:

Yes, I meant running DR+Mogul+StrakU but you decided not to follow that path and exclude Mogul for now putting some wealth modules in its place instead. To reduce the density of your stack and keep Strak Core + some vital modules, that seems to be the only right course of action to follow the principle “less is more” and speed up your results. Ultima also is stronger than Q.

Stark has a really dense script and Mogul is only a small part of it, that’s the reason I suggested running Mogul along with it. But now it seems to me, it’s too dense and it would be fine if you had a wider time frame. Therefore I suggest building your Stark custom in Ultima. The script would be much less dense than if you run many modules in Q and on top of that Ultima yields faster and more pronounced results while the risk of reconciliation and stonewalling is much lower.

I haven’t decided anything yet because I’m indecisive 🤷🏼.
I haven’t put anything extra into my custom to be honest.

Also, in regards to Stark Ultima - weren’t things taken out of the StarkU to make it run in Ultima? I’m sure things like fame and stuff were which would make it less of a goal sub for me.

I actually didn’t realise Stark was so dense, I thought it was pretty light in comparison to other programs like Emperor and Khan.

I knew it was denser than Mogul and stuff tho.

I understand. I get it. But I’m also not new to subliminals entirely. Even when I started with Stark I was stacking it with dense subs like Emperor and had great results from Stark.

Idk.