TMB - EoG/E:HoM

I’ve heard great things about the Galaxy buds. If I move back to Android I feel like Samsung will be the way to go, if they get their camera right.

Never watched that, heard good things about that too, but that’s what I do. Currently watching Scream TV series whilst listening on transparent mode to Stark.

That’s understandable aha. I see red every day but it helps me release a lot too even though at the same time I’m getting angry. We should play together tho!

Sorry about the recon brother, you’ll push through this. I’ve always wanted to try Sanguine but I’ve got way too many subs. Gahhh.

Keep letting it all out. Ramble as much as you need whether it makes sense or not. I feel like I just write whatever comes to my head on here. It makes sense to me and that’s all that matters.

Don’t apologise and it’s not another wall of text aha. Your walls are quite short.

It probably is Stark. I’m pretty sure Simon said that Stark made him more active/talkative on the forum in his tests against StarkT (StarkT however did the opposite).

How are you finding Stark in comparison to Emperor?

I want to find some of the qualities of Emperor to put into my custom, like motivation and drive etc but I want the qualities of Stark too.

2 Likes

@Apollo

You have ADHD right? Can you tell me more about it? My boyfriend seems to think I have it. I went to my doctor and they said they can’t test me for ADHD because I’m an adult which is a load of bullcrap.

I do think I have it and have done some research on it but would love to know your experience with it - especially regarding subs.

So I’m waiting for DR to process after the 6 or so loops I accidentally listened to last night. Definitely felt on and off anger today which is annoying as hell.

Anyhow, I listened to TMB Wealth and StarkQ today.
I’ve deactivated my Instagram and will start Tiktok soon.

We brought back my boyfriend’s professional camera to film some stuff on so I’m super excited to see some stuff on there. Can’t wait for this journey to happen and for me to stop procrastinating.

I’m going to buy BLU-E to help me out.
Time to have some fun, make some new friends and gain a following.

Also, I didn’t realise Stark was built off EoG?

Emperor is built off Ascension and Mogul right?
Stark is built off something else and EoG?

That explains why I made money on Stark. Jesus.
I’m happy about that.

Oh also, after I listened to TMB Wealth which contains EoG Stage 1 and 4 my boyfriend told me that someone wants a private with me for 2 hours.

We normally only have a private for 1 hour so 2 hours is great, especially just before Christmas.

Random thought of the day too.

I don’t think that much time with my family. I spend a bunch of time with my boyfriend as we live in my mom and dad’s house but I barely spend time with them.

I’m going to make more time for them. They’re both 60 or nearly 60 but I’ve never been a big family guy. I feel like after just one loop E:HoM has kicked in as it made me realise how much time I don’t spend with my family and I want to.

I realised how much I don’t know about them and that we could do more for them. I’m normally always at the studio too so I barely get to see them.

I need to spend more time with them and my dogs.

Really? What the heck… can’t test adults for that?

I wasn’t tested or anything but I’ve always had trouble with my focus. I also cannot play a game, or listen to subs without doing anything else. There must be something else to keep my attention, otherwise I’ll get bored.

Trivial but I noticed when I played skyrim, I spend so much time just deciding a name, nor do I finish titles when I think I’m about to finish them. Things like that.

I find myself jumping to another tab in the middle of reading a post. In school I was also kind of a problem student, always getting into trouble, courting girls, getting into fights etc. The strange part was I was in quiz bee’s, talent competitions, chess club and played in varsity so I’m really all over the place.

@James can shine more on this for sure, did you get tested for ADHD?

Just wanted to keep this here so I don’t have to find it again as a reminder. But just incase anyone reads the above and wanted to know. Thanks to Simon for the info.

I could honestly have just booked marked it now I’m thinking about it :man_facepalming:t4:

Interesting what EmperorQ and StarkQ are built off.
I had no idea.

So glad StarkQ is built off EoGQ for that.

I went multiple times and they told me the same thing. It’s so beyond frustrating. I just want to be tested.

Exact same. I’m bored so easily it’s annoying. Literally the same with subs too, and that’s mainly why I sleep with them instead of day time.

Even whilst I’m waiting in the lobby for CoD I’ll be on my phone looking at Instagram or messages or whatever.

I do this too. I find my ability to decide things so freaking difficult. I got better thanks to subs but even then it’s hard.
I’m glad I’m not alone on this.

Relatable as heck.

Would love to know more for sure.

@Apollo

I’ve noticed that when I do massive quotes with walls of text that you tend to like my post and not reply. Edit: this is completely fine by the way, I completely understand and don’t need you to reply - nor am I offended aha.

Do you get overwhelmed quite easily and save your thoughts for later so you can reply (if you remember to since I’m assuming your thoughts would be so disorganised).

If so, I do the same thing.
I may be off but just something I’ve noticed.

1 Like

Yes! I do get overwhelmed at times, I second guess myself, and I think, hmm, my reply sounds dumb and incoherent, maybe I’ll gather my thoughts so I can respond with something close to understandable. :rofl:

2 Likes

Technically there is no test for ADHD although if there is one I haven’t seen or taken it and I try to keep up with anything regarding ADHD. Generally it’s diagnosed through observation and input from those closest to you. When I was diagnosed my Wife was describing to our doctor some of my habits I had at the time. There are symptoms and you have to fall into a certain criteria

This is from a documentary about ADHD that I have watched probably ten times. My Wife watched it with me and said it was as if they made it about me

2 Likes

It’s part of being an introvert

1 Like

I’ve been known to third , fourth, and fifth guess myself

1 Like

I do too, I still haven’t replied to one of RV’s posts the other day because I got overwhelmed and I thought of everything he asked me to do and how much effort it would take, now I’ve just forgotten to reply. I need to get onto that. It makes sense man.

You’ll never be judged by me regarding this man. I can relate to this too, one of my beliefs that has been coming up a lot is about how stupid I am or whatever, I’m currently fighting that belief because I’m not actually dumb or stupid, just sometimes uneducated in certain aspects.

1 Like

I’ve seen people comment on YouTube videos when I was doing research stating that there were some kind of tests and they got diagnosed at a certain age. May be wrong though. I’m unsure now.

Yeah, this is what happened. My boyfriend picked up on it. Everyone else just either thought I was strange/weird or didn’t even notice.

Can you elaborate? I know you’ve got the video though so I’ll get that a watch too.
Thanks for the video also, it’s truly appreciated.

2 Likes

This is also very true.

I can relate to this. I just didn’t know if this statement in particular (before I got observed as ADHD by my boyfriend), or ADHD symptoms that I’ve seen, were a thing everyone experienced or if it was actually ADHD.

Hopefully that made sense because it does in my head.

2 Likes

@Brandon This might help

2 Likes

Thanks man and no you’re not stupid. None of us are. It’s just my opinion but I think all the years of trauma had convinced us that we’re capable of less and we should be happy with less.

Now we fight fire with fire. Subs. If our minds are being dumb, we brute force it with the wisdom it needs. :fist_right:

2 Likes

Thanks man, I’ve checked it out. Gotta say I looked at it initially and saw all the words and totally got lost, I don’t know if this is a feeling of ADHD?

It’s the whole getting overwhelming feeling I mentioned about Apollo…

1 Like

I appreciate it brother.
Trying super hard to break that limiting belief. I really think DR has brought it up to make me face it recently because when people say something or make me feel that way now I get annoyed and frustrated - most of the time I’d let it slide, not anymore.

Agreed! The amount I agree with you is amazing haha. But yeah, I need to stop feeling capable of less and happy with it too. Great point man. We deserve more and better.

We sound like an Army, a Sibling-Hood of Dragons aha.
@RVconsultant would be proud.

Let’s keep pushing and fighting my brother.
These subs will help a lot.

1 Like

First night listening to the new stack article recommendations.

2x Stark, 2x TMB Wealth, 1x DR.

Woke up after 5 hrs and 59 minutes sleep.
Massive headache and pressure. This seems to be the norm at the moment.

I feel so much better after deactiving the Instagram.
Already had someone message me thinking I’ve blocked them.

I’m still procrastinating to even start my Tiktok. All I have to do is film, why am I not capable of doing that?

Jesus, just this action step.
I need to buy Limitless Executive to help with and more this but I’m also struggling money wise.

I’m sure TMB Wealth will ultimately help but my focus is on my current situation. GAH, this situation is so beyond annoying.

I just have to make the investment and go for it.
Hopefully I get some money for Christmas :joy:

3 Likes

I tend to feel a lot of us with ADHD had our intelligence constantly questioned growing up. I shit you not some psychiatrist apparently told my parents I would be lucky to graduate high school. Not only was I the first person in my family to graduate on time but I did it with teo extra credits.
The erroneous assumption comes when someone isn’t able to focus very long if at all on the soul sucking , mind numbing, emotional and mental energy draining existence that people some how eek out daily

1 Like