Through the Dark Art of Mental Alchemy

Two days of processing; today and tomorrow. Shall see how it goes.

Iā€™ve run LD, RM and Alchemist today and I feel overloaded and heavy processing in the back of my head. My newly established protocol looks like this:

Mondays and Tuesdays are processing days.
Wednesdays: one loop of Limit Destroyer, one loop of Renaissance Man and one loop of Alchemist
Thursdays are processing days
Fridays: one loop of Renaissance Man and one loop of Alchemist
Saturdays are processing days
Sundays: one loop of Limit Destroyer, one loop of Renaissance Man and one loop of Alchemist

I intuited that pattern but, of course, it doesnā€™t mean itā€™s optimal, itā€™s just convenient and produces nice results. Recently, Iā€™ve been increasing the number of loops but it seemed to be too much since although I got only a slight recon and only today after two processing days. I decided to go with that routine since I added RM to my stack and running two Q programs is more challenging than running one only. It looks like the more programs you run the less loops you can run in total. I would never run more than two Q subs and one Ultima at once.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve decided to add in RM to my stack since I want to improve in my profession (teacher) and connect with my shadow (Joker) stronger and as I experienced on RM before that subs helps with it a lot. On top of that, I want to feel freer and more ā€œnaturalā€. Another thing is Alchemist is quite a boring sub to run if you donā€™t care about improving in any spiritual practice although itā€™s great for balancing your energy level, being calm, having your emotions in check and forging your inner strength. For those reasons I shall not give up on it and I shall finish it up.

4 Likes

RM kicked in straight ahead and it made me really sleepy yesterday. I woke up a bit groggy after a night full of vivid dreams. Anyways, after the loop I became much more expressive in my speech and started using hand gestures and body language much more frequently. Also I became much more optimistic and ā€œlightā€ when it comes to my thoughts and feelings. That sub is just amazing.

Another manifestation was I got an email from one university I applied to and they seemed to be turning me down for the lack of recommendation letters from my former employers and although I thought ā€œfck themā€ at first I wrote and email stating that although I donā€™t meet that requirement I could bring real value to their university for my skill set and experience. I expect of them to ignore my email but itā€™s up to them if they want to loose an opportunity to employ a valuable teacher for some not really serious requirement. I replied out of my comfort zone, like not me.

Iā€™m running another loop of RM even though itā€™s out of my schedule. I want to do some more experiments and I simply want MORE.

3 Likes

Although itā€™s 11 am Iā€™m sleepy after running that loop of RM. The interesting thing is that even though Iā€™m sleepy I feel really energetic at the same time, itā€™s like my mind is sleepy but my spirit is strong. Again, I feel heavy processing in the back of my head. Good. Iā€™ll be running one loop of Alchemist in the evening and thatā€™s it for today.

2 Likes

My listening routine looks like this:

It seems that without Emperor in my stack I can run much more loops that makes sense since Emperor is really, dense, advanced and demanding. We shall see how that routine works in the long run.

1 Like

You hit the nail on that one :+1:

Edit: Have you noticed any ā€œpsychic-nessā€ while on Alchemist? Precognition and premonition?

2 Likes

Not at all. I deem Alchemist a great tool of forging your inner strength, getting rid of negative energies and balancing your energy level. It doesnā€™t make you alpha socially but ā€œpsychologicallyā€.

2 Likes

RM helps me connect with all of me it seems. I feel really comfortable in my own skin and Iā€™m really okay with expressing myself that comes to me naturally. I sense some elements of alpha programming in RM too, maybe itā€™s Iron Frame that causes me to feel and behave in more alpha way.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t mentioned that before but Alchemist has helped me work on ā€œneutralizingā€ my ego and be more understanding and less judgmental towards people. Itā€™s not perfect yet but I see a huge improvement. On top of that, the synergy between my thoughts and emotions has increased.

Lots of vivid dreams disturbed my sleep last night. I woke up feeling really groggy. Yet, no signs of overload in accordance with its definition. Iā€™ll be running one loop of RM and one loop of Alchemist today.

3 Likes

It seems I can stick to my listening routine for a long time. Itā€™s been two weeks Iā€™ve been running 2-3 loops a day (5:2). Iā€™ll be taking two days for processing tomorrow and the next day and then Iā€™ll be switching to Stage 4. Iā€™m planning on running it for eight weeks so till 21.08 and thatā€™ll be the end of this journal.

3 Likes

I ran the very first loop of Alchemist Stage 4 today and I must admit I got really energized by it. The energy was calm, stable and persistent. I hope the program will keep me benefiting from it that way for a longer time.

2 Likes

Would you say Alchemist is an ā€œeasyā€ sub to run, despite the 4 stages, or is it only easy for you since youā€™ve been running it for a while?

1 Like

The first stage is demanding since itā€™s about brushing away all the negative energies so from time to time you may feel overwhelmed by the process. Itā€™s like those energies accumulate in you, get really dense and only then they are being released. Stage 2 and 3 are an easy ride but it bores you. I started Stage 4 only today but I feel its positive power. Itā€™s damn strong even after one loop.

If someone is not interested in energy work and spirituality and only wants to improve their energetic capacity and balance, I recommend adding The Architect, Energetic Development XI, Metamorphosis to their custom. Eventually, Alchemist St4 as a core. Still, I deem running the Major Program the best bet.

3 Likes

Even though I love the alpha masculine dominance of Khan, RM is that comfortable and emotionally mature alpha. No wonder since RM is said to be the ā€œsoulful and emotionally-liberated alphaā€. This type of alpha-ness is more suited to my personality.

Same here. Vivid dreams with multiple and long stories and plot lines even haha

4 Likes

Thatā€™s right, thatā€™s the archetype in here. Iā€™m connecting with people much swifter and on a deeper level and at the same time Iā€™m getting lots of respect from them. Negative and mentally unstable people are trying to ignore me which I like a lot since they donā€™t try to put their shit on me in any other way than that. I absolutely love this sub too although I know it cannot be the core of building your empire but only a huge step towards it. Iā€™ll be paring it up with Primal (running LD along with) in two months since I want to liberate my true ā€œnatureā€ and work on my sexuality (sexual energy) before I start working on getting rich by removing the detrimental societal programming in the first place (EoG Stage 1). Iā€™m sure RM is a very important step in transgressing what was imposed on us by society since itā€™s related to connecting with everything around you and in you and itā€™s based on self-expression whilst society teaches you to isolate yourself and to throttle your ā€œtrue selfā€ (Social Atomization).

4 Likes

Today I ran two more loops than my protocol says and I feel that my energy level is much lower. Iā€™ve also got a headache and I feel a bit irascible. I feel a slight pressure in my head and heavy processing in the back of my head. Tomorrow Iā€™ll be doing my protocol and then taking two processing days in accordance with it.

1 Like

The fact I ran two more loops than my protocol says is taking revenge upon me since I feel overloaded a lot even though itā€™s my day off. Iā€™m sleepy and a bit sluggish. I hope itā€™ll pass tonight.

1 Like

Yeah, we really get to know when weā€™ve pushed ourselves a bit too far, donā€™t we?

Are you running Qv2?

Yeah, fortunately thereā€™s a remedy; taking processing days, washouts and cutting down on the loops.

Since it was released. No going back.

2 Likes