Through the Dark Art of Mental Alchemy

Indeed! I’ve learned this as well. These subs are not meant for dicking around and running them needs to be taken seriously.

And Qv2 really whips the llama’s ass, like nothing else could! Man that stuff is potent…

You take some well earned rest now! And remember to hydrate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have. I keep talking to people about things that they were just reading about or thinking about.

Walking up to people when they were just talking about me. (only happened twice that one).

Was talking about a particular idea, and the person said, ‘I was just writing that in my journal’. Stuff like that.

3 Likes

It my second day of processing but I still feel a bit groggy and my energy level is lower than usual. That’s the effect of doing two more loops beyond my protocol last Saturday. Oh well, it was an experiment and now I have to bear the consequences. I may need one more day for processing. Shall see.

My aura has been improving steadily and I wonder if it’s Alchemist, RM or both. People are more positive and responsive to me. Today at work (a school) two girls (7 y.o.) approached me and hugged me. Later on, one of them stuck two hearts (stickers) to my shirt (these two red dots in the picture).

LOL Cute :slight_smile:

11 Likes

thats adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

kids are pure souls from god

all they know is love

4 Likes

I don’t know if it’s LD or I just recovered but all the sleepiness has been brushed away and I feel fresh and energetic today. I’m running RM now and will be running Alchemist in the evening.

RM has made me more focused and productive at work and in my venture to build foundations for getting me to starting up my own business. I love this sub a lot! Then it’s helping me build a new craft and skill set related to running my prospect online business. Great! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m just amazed at how much more energetic Alchemist makes me. I noticed in stage two that my energy level got nicely balanced but what I’m experiencing now in that domain is just awesome… I wanna get more! :smiley:

4 Likes

Another amazing thing Alchemist has done to me is it’s brushed away a lot of negativity, made me much more immune to it, helped me get much more mature, much less judgemental, diminish my EGO and become more intuitive and “positive”. I think I’ll be running it longer than I was planning that is not till 21.08 but till 18.09. It’s really worth it.

Another thing is, the things I mentioned above and in the previous post are also important in light of becoming successful financially.

7 Likes

It feels like I make a progress on my quest to get rid of all the negativity and kill my EGO almost every day. There’s still a lot of room to improve in that matter but the progress I’ve made since I started running the Alchemist at the end of March is just amazing.

RM has made me way better connected with myself and people around me and it looks like I’m still progressing on that path.

I suppose that LD plays key role in my progress in the sense that it always leaves some room for future improvements.

1 Like

Have you read “The Power of Now”?

2 Likes

No but I’ll be reading it now. Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s amazing how Alchemist balances my energy level. When I’m doing something that requires more energy its level increases automatically and when I have nothing to do it drops. Usually I had not enough energy to do some more energy requiring stuff and oftentimes I was to roused when I didn’t really need much energy. It’s hard to explain in a better way. In general when I’m active I’m like a volcano of energy and when I’m passive I’m like the surface of lake.

6 Likes

It’s my second day of processing and I feel a slight recon kicking in. It’s in the form of some foreboding feeling lingering in my chest. I guess, it’s related to Alchemist as it is supposed to protect you from malice and dubious things and there are some “unstable” and negative people at my work who may “contribute” to that state too. Oh well, tomorrow I’ll be running my stack (1xLD, RM and Alchemist).

2 Likes

I’m interpreting this as hyperbole, similar to ‘killing these push-ups’ or something like that.

I hope you don’t actually want to destroy your ego. Maybe just to diminish excessive, hubristic egocentrism?

Out-of-control egoism is definitely horrible. But the ego itself is a miracle. Just needs to be properly tempered and healthily balanced.

I’m fairly confident that you’re already aware of this, @Sub.Zero. I’m just typing it out in case anyone on here might read ‘kill the ego’ and take the meaning a bit too far. (I was definitely the kind of teenager who tended to take things like that too far.)

So just to be clear: We need our egos to have healthy psychological lives. We also need to transcend our egos to have healthy lives. “Both…and…” not “either…or…”.

5 Likes

That’s right. You’re more aware of your Ego (yourself) and it’s easier to manage your own inner world and not to take negative things that happen to you (or are put on you) personally but it helps you keep a healthy distance to the world, people and yourself.

2 Likes

It looks like RM is hitting me with recon too. My inner world has been like a little kaleidoscope of feelings today but the thing is I didn’t get overwhelmed by them although there were pretty intense and protean. But, again, it was like watching them in a kaleidoscope and it was easy to break out of that circle of feelings (angst, despair, hope, faith and love).

It seems to me my stack is working on some deep level that got frozen when I was a little boy who locked his angst in the little box of his soul and threw it into the abyss… I’m descending into that abyss as an Alchemist holding a torch of the new dawn.

It makes me want to run my stack much longer than I was previously planning. Gonna see, I shall reevaluate what to do next on 18.09.

2 Likes

I woke up a bit groggy but I’m really energetic right now.

I changed my listening protocol last night. I switched to night listening and to listening to my stack every other night so it’s:
One loop of Alchemist, one hour of silence, one loop of RM, one hour of silence and one hour of LD.

I had some great dreams last night. In one of them I reconciled with one of my former friends whom I consider the best when I was a kid. In another dream I was writing down my story in the King’s Guard’s diary and talking to Jon Snow. I asked him if I should write down I was a traitor and he said “no, you were never a traitor”. I asked him if I should write down I was a coward and he replied “no, you were never a coward”. That dream was really meaningful to me since when I was a boy some people said that redheads are false and traitors and some people insinuated I was a coward. Many times when I read or heard the words “coward” or “traitor” I felt an unpleasant impulse going through my spine as if I had an allergy to those words and got like-paralyzed by them. That was an interesting dream and I attribute it to Limit Destroyer.

5 Likes

As Alchemy is not Mathematics and I cannot rely on any mathematical calculation or formula if it comes to the usage of our tools I decided to add in EoG (stage 1) to my stack and see how it goes. From now on it will look like this:

(Every other night) One loop of Alchemist, one hour of silence, one loop of RM, one hour of silence, one loop of EoG, one hour of silence and one loop of LD.

I believe those programs are closely related when it comes to their baseline that is breaking the limits of your mind. All of those programs are oriented to transcending your blockages. Alchemist towards spiritual and energetic blockages, RM to those imposed on self-expression, EoG (St1) to those related to money and LD is strictly oriented to destroying your limits.

I estimate that I’ll be running the stack till the mid of October.

Let’s go!

6 Likes

Awesome. Cue the Limit Break! :blush:

3 Likes

Actually, it’s the Chain Breaker. :heart_eyes: I’m done with healing for some time, now it’s time to deal with my productivity, creativity and wealth limits. All those programs are relatively light and in a little synergy and they should work nicely together. I’m only concerned about Solace since it affects me strongly, at least the first prototype released. It was really easy to get overloaded. We shall see how the final version works.

4 Likes

Today I realized I have two strong blockages stopping me from making a significant progress in my life. One of them is the assumption that people almost always have bad intentions towards me and the other is being really judgemental and harsh on myself. It may be that LD made me aware of that and I hope it’ll help me resolve those blockages.

As I said yesterday, I’ll be adding EoG St1 to my stack tonight.

6 Likes