The Wizard - Wanderings of the Soul

Yes, the feeling pre sex is very obvious and strong, my sexual energy builds up to fill my whole body and it forms an aura around me, Im super sensitive to stimulation.

The feeling in my skin is more pleasurable, I have stronger erections, stronger full body orgasms and full control of them. I would say 95% of the time I orgasm when I want to, full control, 5% of the time I feel im going into an orgasms and can shift the rhythm and my breathing and surf the energy, calm it down, move it around and finally decide when to have an orgasm.

In my opinion the most interesting result has been the openess and creativity to move the limits further or simply dissolve them and how strong the sex drive of fantasizing what we are going to do has become…

5 Likes

Ardhanarishvara Qv2

Wanted
Heartsong
Sex Mastery
Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Sexiness Unbound.
Panther
Long-Range Seduction
Instant Spark
Gorgeous Manifestor
Focused Arousal
Prevent Premature Ejaculation.
Male Enhancement
StoryTeller
The Wonder
Chosen of Venus
Love Without Attachment
Depths of Love

Hey, man. Have a question. This custom has a good number of Auras. Do you feel any energy drain when using it? Because I keep recommending others to keep auras to a minimum (like maybe 3 aura modules) so just wondering whether that is being cautious.

Tagging @Meng123, @Ice, @Brandon, @Sage_Ninjistic to furthur understand this auras concept when making a custom.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Lion ! I’m in the process of building a custom with very similar cores (WANTED and Heartsong) and would love to hear more about how Ardhanarishvara has been working out for you @anon2351792 , particularly the auras

2 Likes

And Story Teller module that one has captured my attention as well. Have you noticed anything from that?

2 Likes

Thanks Raph.

I’m no expert when it comes to auras myself, but I think that they work in cycles. That’s how I see it in myself. I feel mine when I am listening to sexual auras as warmth around my body in a sort of field that blossoms and wanes.

2 Likes

The difficulty in getting a general recommendation is it depends on the persons energetic development how many auras they can handle.joa93 went through alchemist before and is still running it so his energetic development would be more advanced than someone just starting subs

2 Likes

Hey!! not at all, quite the opposite, I feel an increase in overall energetics, now I have to tell that that occurs if I sleep right, exercise and eat properly. If I dont follow those rules then I feel overloaded and “dense” for lack of a better word. The latter almost never happens because Im careful with the amount of loops (never more than 2 a day) and the rest days (at least 2 per week)

3 Likes

I will keep updates here about it, for now I can say its working wonderfully for what it was builded for… connection, sexuality and going beyond any and all limits to pleasure.

2 Likes

Im waiting for that one to kick in fully… for now I feel its slowly cooking.

3 Likes

For me with Ardhanarishvara the learning has been more in how to properly deal with such a strong aura, that at first was overwhelming, but now Im becoming more used to it and Ive notice that its fantastic at effortlessly changing other people internal states, sometimes in a really quick and profound way.

4 Likes

Amazing, that makes me really happy to hear. I’m considering a lot of the same modules you used so will definitely be keeping an eye on this journal.

2 Likes

Ahhh yes that makes sense. I feel like this is one of those modules that sneaks up on you. Like you won’t really know how effective it is until a couple weeks in when you’re randomly out to eat, or at a dinner party and start telling a story that has everyone captivated…that’s how I imagine it working at least

2 Likes

Today is time for Ardhanarishvara and Money Magnet… 2 loops each.
The blend of Wanted and Heartsong keeps surprising me, it just uplift my energy and mood very quickly, not in a strong pushy way, but in a more joyful, loving way… of course all the love modules and The Wonder are delivering their magick.

4 Likes

I imagine the exact same thing! and whats funny is that this friday we are having dinner with another couple so maybe Story Teller will kick in there.

2 Likes

Ahh perfect timing! Keep us posted how the dinner goes

1 Like

jesus you tryna turn into rasputin lover of the russian queen? This is dope.

3 Likes

Im planning to shame him :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Im feeling a lot of resistance to work since yesterday… I have a client in an hour and then a class in the afternoon and Ive been having thoughs about cancelling all or postpone it for next week or something.
Im afraid and I feel I dont know what to do or what to say… more deeply I feel I dont have the right to do it.

Had this kind of experience before with Stark.

2 Likes

:muscle::muscle::muscle:

Feel the support brother!

2 Likes

Thanks Brother!!! Im feeling it…

2 Likes