The Wizard - Wanderings of the Soul

Me thinks its because we are special. But we could both be right, right?

1 Like

Yesterday did 2 loops of my new custom, nothing else. Today I woke up super early and with a headache, strong stuffā€¦ Im gonna have to take an unplanned day off.

2 Likes

Haha! Yes yes. That would be a better way of looking at it. We are special indeed. YUP!

1 Like

Ok, headache is quickly wearing off and my levels of sexual energy are getting ridiculously highā€¦ I think they are getting that high due to the influence of heartsong, because now sexual energy is empowered by my heart energy.

In the past there where lots of times in which I felt very sexual and lots of times in which I felt very loving and affectionate, cant remember a time in which both where peaking at the same time. Since listening to my new custom, both are peaking at the same time, yeasterday and today too.

I wonder how sex will be like the next timeā€¦ well I will have to wait till friday to find out.

1 Like

I didnt realize this till 5 minutes ago, but shortly after I began using Wanted for the first time, maybe a week into it. I just didnt want to use soap and shampoo anymore in the shower and no deodorant either.

The funny thing is that I dont smell bad anymore, in fact I kinda like the way I smell it makes me feel manly. My girfriend -without me telling her- started sniffing me deeply (or my clothes) and commenting how much she likes how I smell.

I excercise early in the morning and take a shower afterwards, clean myself thouroghly with water (cold showers most of the time) If Im visiting her I might take a 2nd shower, but not always.

4 Likes

Today is time for Money Magnet and my new custom yet to be named (Wanted/Heartsong/SexMastery)ā€¦
Tomorrow I will do my new custom and my custom Ultima since I have a date :wink:

I need to name those tooā€¦

1 Like

Well the Custom Q was pretty obvious, it was literally hanging in front of me this whole time in a picture frame

Ardhanarishvara

Wanted
Heartsong
Sex Mastery
Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Sexiness Unbound.
Panther
Long-Range Seduction
Instant Spark
Gorgeous Manifestor
Focused Arousal
Prevent Premature Ejaculation.
Male Enhancement
StoryTeller
The Wonder
Chosen of Venus
Love Without Attachment
Depths of Love

As for the Custom Ultimaā€¦ a descriptive name fits bestā€¦

Tantric Lover

PSIT Ultima v2
True Social Ultima v2
Diamond Ultima v2
Eagle Eye
Yggdrasil
Fortunes Favorite

2 Likes

Btw this sexual energy thingā€¦ keeps getting stronger. I feel Im about to burst into fire.

2 Likes

I had a phase of this when running the subs over here. It wasnā€™t WANTED but I donā€™t remember which title it was.

Interesting effect on you nonethless.

2 Likes

Yes pretty interestingā€¦ considering that I would have never make that decision, if someone asked me about it I wouod have said thats nasty.
But honestly it went the opposite direction, I feel cleaner and smell better.

2 Likes

Clever!
Please let us know what you notice from it.

3 Likes

Ive clearly noticed huge improvement in detecting 2 things.

Signs of arousal
Orgasms cues

Its becoming pretty obvious when she is thinking about kissing, or having sex. Pupil dilation, changes in breathing patterns, changes in heart rate and speed, lips filling with blood, skin blush. I can detect all of those things, but whats more impressiveā€¦ I can feel her sexual energy coming in waves towards me.

While having sex I can easily detect when she is reaching the point of no return, last weekend when I noticed she was coming closer to that point I removed my dick and she got frustrated, put it back in and gave her a pleassurable releaseā€¦ when she was reaching that point I repeatedā€¦ did that like 7 times creating more and more tension and desire. The last time she told me in anguish ā€œIf you remove it again I will hit youā€ put it back in and gave her a super strong and long orgasm, she was just hungry for it.

I can read the type, lenght and intensity of her orgasms by the tone of the moans, the rythm of her breathing and the blushing of her skin. Some will blush her face, some her chest and or her back.

I can go on but I think you can see how valuable Eagle Eye is in a Sex driven sub.

6 Likes

Yes, thanks for the write up! IĀ“ve looked at it for work/social, but never for sex. Great!

3 Likes

Me too, thats why I also have it in my Alchemist/Khan custom aka ā€œThe Wizardā€.

4 Likes

The intense vivid dreaming have become an everynight thing for me, they are so wide in scope and weird that I cant describe them, except that there are healing dreams, sex dreams and metaphorical ones.

1 loop of Ardhanarishvara and 1 loop of The Wizard today and thats it till monday, unless I feel like a loop of Tantric Lover later this afternoon.

2 Likes

Today is my second day resting from my stack and Ive been feeling a little overloaded since yesterday afternoon, nothing serious though.
Whats serious is how good sex keeps getting, my new custom is simply superbā€¦ had sex on friday night and saturday in between cocktails and lunch and it keeps getting more and more pleassurable, more innovative, more openess and connection.
We designed a whole system to explore and fulfill our deep fantasies in a free space of trust.

2 Likes

What about your pleasure? Noticed differences? Anything worth mentioning?

Yes, the feeling pre sex is very obvious and strong, my sexual energy builds up to fill my whole body and it forms an aura around me, Im super sensitive to stimulation.

The feeling in my skin is more pleasurable, I have stronger erections, stronger full body orgasms and full control of them. I would say 95% of the time I orgasm when I want to, full control, 5% of the time I feel im going into an orgasms and can shift the rhythm and my breathing and surf the energy, calm it down, move it around and finally decide when to have an orgasm.

In my opinion the most interesting result has been the openess and creativity to move the limits further or simply dissolve them and how strong the sex drive of fantasizing what we are going to do has becomeā€¦

5 Likes

Ardhanarishvara Qv2

Wanted
Heartsong
Sex Mastery
Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Sexiness Unbound.
Panther
Long-Range Seduction
Instant Spark
Gorgeous Manifestor
Focused Arousal
Prevent Premature Ejaculation.
Male Enhancement
StoryTeller
The Wonder
Chosen of Venus
Love Without Attachment
Depths of Love

Hey, man. Have a question. This custom has a good number of Auras. Do you feel any energy drain when using it? Because I keep recommending others to keep auras to a minimum (like maybe 3 aura modules) so just wondering whether that is being cautious.

Tagging @Meng123, @Ice, @Brandon, @Sage_Ninjistic to furthur understand this auras concept when making a custom.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Lion ! Iā€™m in the process of building a custom with very similar cores (WANTED and Heartsong) and would love to hear more about how Ardhanarishvara has been working out for you @anon2351792 , particularly the auras

2 Likes