The Wizard - Wanderings of the Soul

Awesome!

Drop all pasteurized products and replace them with raw dairy. Raw milk, raw cheese, raw cream etc. You will feel better than ever before!

3 Likes

KEEP IN MIND, the stack is so dense that they’re going to dilute eachother.

IMHO when I read your first 2 customs i was in tears bro it seems like the most unreal combination my jaw was wide open, then I saw wanted and knew dilution might be an issue.

either way, I wanna see how things go for you conqueror wizard

2 Likes

Thats a great idea, Im gonna try that after a couple of weeks of cleansing the system.

2 Likes

Yeah I know its pretty dense, but I have more than a year of experience with Stark and Alchemist, many months with Khan. I admit Wanted is resource intensive though, so Im thinking long term, no hurries, proper rest, careful listening plan, the whole deal.

Because they are so awesome?! :sunglasses:

They are going great!! Thanks for your concern bro!!

2 Likes

Took the day off subs yesterday and today I woke up with a little headache. Cant tell if Im a little overloaded or if its the sugar/dairy detoxing…

Im going for 1 loop of my custom Ultima and then 24 hours more rest… or maybe 48.

Anyway I dreamt a lot las night, very vivid dreams, some sexual, some about people and places I used to know.

The whole theme was becoming more honest with my nature, with who I am, with what I want in life.

3 Likes

Wanted
Heartsong
Sex Mastery
Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Sexiness Unbound.
Panther
Long-Range Seduction
Instant Spark
Gorgeous Manifestor
Focused Arousal
Prevent Premature Ejaculation.
Male Enhancement
StoryTeller
The Wonder
Chosen of Venus
Love Without Attachment
Depths of Love

6 Likes

Bellissima!

2 Likes

Yup. That custom’s a beauty.

1 Like

Yes indeed! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Malkuth @Lion @Mentalchemist thanks guys!! Its great to know you all like this beauty.
Ive just finished my order in the Q store… the waiting game begins.

3 Likes

Yesterday I did The Wizard and Wanted (2x each)
Today I did Money Magnet, Wanted (2x each) and my custom Ultima (1x).
Tomorrow I will rest.

Overall attitude is one of calm, easy going, nonchalant, with some playful cockyness on top.
Sex is getting better in a way that it feels so natural and joyful.

I feel more in tune with myself if that makes any sense.

3 Likes

Theres 2 things that are giving me a bit of trouble when it comes to managing:

• The desire to listen to subs on rest days.
    I have to be very strong, otherwise I seduce myself into listenin just 1 ultima.

• The incredibly strong libido.
    I feel like I am 20 or something, I feel I can have sex everyday, more thant once a day, but I rather conserve my sexual energy and have sex less frequently and make it more special. Its hard though to not just give in to the craving.

I tell you that after 3 days of sexual energy saving… sex comes out of my pores, I exude sexuality all over the place… my girl cant handle it properly :laughing: She told me yesterday she thinks shes becoming a ninfomaniac :rofl::rofl: Poor thing she was worried because shes having orgasms in as little as 15 seconds, one after the other… some of them last for a couple of minutes.

3 Likes

For how long have you been listening to subs overall?

Because that is a dense stack. I couldn’t take that.

Although I did notice the mind gets better over time to process the exposure.

For almost 2 years now…

Yes it is pretty dense, but I have listen to Alchemist and Stark since they were released, so Im pretty used to those. Khan Ive been listening to for some months.

2 Likes

@AlexanderGraves Wanted on the other hand feels denser than both of my customs put together, it might be in part cause it is pretty dense and in part cause its new to my system.

4 Likes

So last night I was checking this new custom I ordered and suddenly it hit me hard… I was overwhelmed by a sense of whats to come. The idea of Chosen of Venus, Love Without Attachment, Depths of Love in a custom with Heartsong and Wanted feels absolutely overwhelming. I believe something really great its about to happen.

5 Likes

Yesterday was rest day and I felt overloaded and a bit tired. Today I was supposed to resume subs, but I feel under the influence* of Wanted… I think Im gonna take an extra day off and see where this goes.

*This means Im naturally feeling all the physical sensations that I get when I listen to Wanted, plus the strong emotional uplift.

2 Likes

Wow! I just recieved my new custom, that was pretty quick and unexpected, of course Im listening to it right now!!

1 Like

Did 2 loops of my new custom today…

First thing I noticed during the first listen was a sudden pressure in my heart chakra, quickly followed by the sensation of release… I got pretty sad for a moment then it faded away. All this lasted for like 30 or 45 seconds.
Then a warm energy formed like a bubble expanding my heart chakra.

After the 2nd loop a couple of hours ago and until now Im feeling very loving, very kind and affectionate… beauty its obvious for me to see.

Horniness is still present at the same time… I dont have to choose between both… I can feel them at the same time.

6 Likes

Was surprised myself when my custom arrived in 3 days. Me thinks the automatic build is happening on the Q Computer.

1 Like