The Waves with ZP

It’s something I’d need to talk about on the Black forum really. It’s really hard to explain unless you go through it yourself. But either way you’re right. The problem started somewhere in my story, beliefs, etc. So if I can change that and remove all my triggers, traumas, etc. It’ll take care of itself. Luckily there are tools such as found here. I think it’s definitely a Dragon Reborn task along with Chosen it sounds like.

2 Likes

I ran Chosen and Spartan last night.

I had a dream where I saw myself 5 months from now.

At the gym, a good looking guy opened the door for me and winked at me. Then as I was leaving another cute guy smiled, checked me out, and winked at me. lol

My partner looks at me and says that I look glamorous, gorgeous, cute and sexy. lol Hopefully I’m not getting annoying mentioning all of this, but it is part of the results that I am getting.

He missed a few days on his subs so I have not noticed him getting results. He says that people are respecting him more and talking to him as if he is of higher value than the way they are treating other people they deal with. I guess that they are treating him like the “Chosen” one, and that they are treating him as if he is someone who is of authority. He must be executing the alpha components of Chosen.

6 Likes

It’s the second time I’ve had really vivid dreams about my partner regarding physical shifting. The first dream came when he was only using Wanted Qv2. This second dream was about phycological changes that were going to lead to physical changes from some stuff I got for him.

I did see him in a different light yesterday. I felt love for him, it was all in my head rather than feelings. Not that I don’t love him. This was more of an appreciation that I had for him that turned into love in my head.

I also had a dream where I saw myself looking a lot like this celebrity. I knew it was me but I looked so much like her in the dream, it was almost as if I was her or like her. I wonder why my sub picked that one. I keep on having dreams where I see myself very differently physically, emotionally and mentally.

I also saw myself having a casual professional acquaintance with that guy I had the crush on over the summer. Anything beyond that, I perceived as creepy.

I never develop crushes and I’ve resented him all this time for his part in that. I like what Chosen is doing about the way I view him.

4 Likes

I ran Chosen and Rich last night. I might keep running Rich instead of Spartan for the next few weeks. I really love what Spartan is doing, but the Holidays are here and I think I will do better socially running Rich.

I’m getting more respect from people.

Women of all ages keep getting giggly around me.

When I came home from gym this morning. I spent two hours there and instead of looking tired, I let my hair down, and I thought I looked as pretty as an angel. I thought this was purely @Invictus thing, but maybe there’s something to it.

My eye color has been looking really pretty lately. I think they’re getting lighter, I’ll have to ask my guy what he thinks. His eyes look darker to me.

5 Likes

Hahaha I’m honored that you referred it as “me” thing :joy:, but I’m pretty sure we’re just both responding extremely well to Chosen, especially the warm blazing aura it surrounds us with.

Remember, angels are, more often than not, described as light beings :wink:

2 Likes

I can confirm. Invictus & lrw are angels. :mage:

3 Likes

I ran Chosen and Rich yesterday.

I’m seeing more of my relatives this time of year and I’m starting to feel like my life is spinning out of control. Had a man yell at me a couple of days ago because of one my relatives, I yelled back at the guy and he left. I texted my partner about it with no details at all about the guy, and he never talked about it when he got home. Never even mentioned it. These are the type of things that I find really disturbing about this relationship. Why wouldn’t he be curious about who the man was that yelled at me? Didn’t care about what he looked like at all? Didn’t even have the courtesy to even ask me how I was doing? I just find this behavior really strange and I’ve known my partner long enough to know that this is just the way he treats those he is closest to.

I’m not seeing a lot of results from the subs lately. I’m not sure if being around my relatives has affected me to the point that I don’t really want to deal with people lately. Guys have continued to go out of their way to hold the doors open for me to get that point of contact started. I haven’t been to the gym for a few days and I miss going there.

2 Likes

Bear with me I am trying to understand what you meant (and how I should react if the same thing happens to me). You texted him about the incident of being yelled, so to me it sounded like you two did already talk about what happened, and that included how you were doing right? What’s more need to be talked about? Why would you expect him to care about what another man looks like?

3 Likes

I just briefly told him that I was having a hard time dealing with the relatives. That even some guy yelled at me because of one of them, and that I yelled back at him and that he left. The guy came to my house and probably lives nearby. That’s why he should care what he looks like in case he sees him again. His reasoning was that it didn’t need to be talked about because I took care of it. Last time something like this happened, he actually laughed about it when I called him. It turned into a big problem that I had to go talk to the police about, so I just texted him this time.

3 Likes

Maybe he was distracted by something else on his mind. It happens.

Sometimes I ask about what happened to my friend or lover that disturbed their day but at other times I am too overwhelmed with things that happened to me that day that other people’s issues seem smaller.

It’s a perspective thing I know and many times we are overwhelmed by something that we want someone to share our burden. It’s a very human thing and there is nothing wrong in expecting that but sometimes it is also human for others to not give what you want to you.

Maybe you can tell him that you felt a little disturbed about this incident in a calm way and in the talking it will all sort itself out.

2 Likes

In just 2 days your reality changed dramatically from good to bad???

2 Likes

@lrw I think you should try to find some time to be with yourself, maybe try to set some time aside and go to the gym, and let everything out.

Sometimes we get into these situations where we just can’t do much except accepting them and saying “*fuck it, it is what it is”, and moving on to something more worthy of the time and energy.

I think you’re doing well, but one bad event has shaken you up too deeply, to the point where you might have gone off balance with the high vibrations of the subs, so maybe take some time to be by yourself, listen to your favorite type of music (unless you’re into LDR or Adele, or anyone like that, then avoid :rofl:), and go enjoy a cheat meal :wink:

Remember, you’re an awesome person who people love, if a couple of them make you feel down or bad, that doesn’t mean they’re the only ones around, you still have us here at the forum, and honestly I would say that you’re definitely one of the people I love having fun little conversations with replies here and there, so just uplift yourself and remember, no one is as important to you as you are.

2 Likes

Sorry about what happened to you, you are right about your concern.

I think his reaction speaks more about how men perceive an event like yours differently than women, at least that’s my take. He didn’t see it as a big deal might be because had the same thing happened to him, it’s very unlike for the guy to confront him in the future or even yell at him in the first place. So to him what happened was a one off incident and be already dealt with, life moved on.

Anyways I agree with others that what’s most important is your well being, and we are all here to listen and support each other. May the force of Chosen be with you always😝

2 Likes

I went somewhere really nice today and far away from them. I was treated very nicely and was given free cookies, fruit and chips.

6 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I’m trying to be more mature about things and understand that he is who he is and will never be what I consider to be perfect, nor should he be because my idea of perfect would be imperfect for him.

3 Likes

Great advice, thank you, you’re so intuitive.

1 Like

Ran Rich and Chosen today.

My partner took a look at me and was wowed. He said there was a sweetness to me again, but this time he said that it was very hot.

I felt the aura for Rich and then I felt it for Chosen.

3 Likes

I went out to get lunch and this little old lady left her table to come over and talk to me. She was very encouraging and she said that she can tell that I am a very good person because everyone around me was so happy. She rubbed my arm twice and she wished me a Merry Christmas. I just don’t ever see people around here being so warm to strangers.

4 Likes

I ran Chosen and Rich before I got up this morning.

When I woke up, my partner looks at me and says “You look really good. You look like an angel”. He had never said this to me before and I never told him that I thought I looked like an angel the other day. :angel: :angel: :angel:

It’s one thing for me to see it about myself. It’s actually amazing that I can see that about myself. I’m really glad others can see it, too! That’s really special.

6 Likes

I was told today that just being around me is so uplifting. That there is this energy around me that’s energizing.

My partner says that I still have the angelic look today, that it’s almost seductive.

I’ve been noticing that he is making the leadership aspects of Chosen shine. He’s becoming very popular and respected.

3 Likes