The Waves with ZP

I remember when I ran Wanted, looked into the mirror and was like “Damn I look good.”

Feels weird at first, but definitely own that feeling and accept it. Seductress can certainly help, but I am sure you’re a good looking lady, so don’t deny these results because it feels weird. LEAN into the feeling of feeling sexy! Breach those mental barriers! Happiness and freedom are on the other side!

1 Like

You’re right, it’s a great reality to be in :slight_smile:

My partner went to a meeting last night, and he says that the people there looked at him like he was a rock star. He got so many compliments and he felt like a celebrity.

1 Like

Thanks @Martin :slight_smile: How do you like Libertine zp?

1 Like

I planned a custom with Wanted Love Bomb and Libertine but not sure how to go from that with the 2 cores limit. Maybe Love Bomb + Libertine can outweigh Wanted in terms of attractiveness. So I am checking everyone’s feedback here on various combos.

1 Like

Have you considered Chosen of Venus or Depths of Love instead of Love Bomb?

1 Like

Thanks @Seeker,

What I am trying to achieve by adding Love Bomb core is both the self love reported by several users

and a high level of attracttion and attention from others.

Not sure these modules can do that but I will look for feedback on those.

2 Likes

You might also need to give yourself some more time to explore with these three cores. This forum is a great learning tool to gauge what the products do. Then you need to see how these products work with your own personality and within your own social landscape. I considered including Love Bomb with my Libertine custom, but decided to just keep it focused on Libertine and run Love Bomb separately. It would be helpful to have some experience with the cores before building your custom and then including modules that appeal to you or that you feel is missing from the cores or can be improved on to fit your goals and lifestyle. Then remember that your decision is good enough.

My partner has been on Emperor for about two months and he’s getting the top women at the gym whom he considers to be 8 and 9’s to hover around him, look at and smile at him. They just want to be near him, showing themselves off. This is kind of what was going on with him when he was on Wanted. The other guys at the gym were looking to see who these girls kept looking at, and were not surprised that it was my partner. He’s just slim with great muscle tone and is not even built yet.

He was using Love Bomb and now that he included Libertine, his social results have skyrocketed. I’ve read that some guys who use Wanted with Libertine were getting women nervous and intimidated. I know I intimidated some guys when I ran Libertine zp along with Chosen. You would think that Chosen would have given them comfort, but everyone is different and will respond also based on their own levels of confidence.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

3 Likes

You can always make a custom with wanted + libertine, and than add love bomb as your second sub. Libertine and wanted seem more directlly related to each other on the surface, guven love bomb has quite a bit of a healing side to it.

2 Likes

What’s his stack right now? I thought he was running Emperor, Love Bomb, Chosen?

1 Like

He’s still running Emperor with Chosen, then he runs Love Bomb with Libertine. He’s getting rock star reactions, compliments, 5 beautiful girls at the gym smiling and hovering around him at the same time. lol It’s become an amusement park.

1 Like

Yeah ok so not the listening recommendations. I was wondering if he runs 4 subs but ok :grin::grin:

1 Like

Oh I see what you mean. Yes, he just started running 4. At least he gets a rest day in between.

Alright, so I asked him what he’s running exactly. The Libertine version that he ran is like the meditation booster where some woman is moaning in the background. He ran it just the once. lol

1 Like

That one is good. The visualization itself is powerful. I first ran that when testing out the Lifecharger app. That’s what actually convinced me to buy Libertine and Commander both!

1 Like

I don’t have experience with the Clean & Weakest since it’s really male oriented. It worked really well for him. I’ve never seen him look so good before and apparently many other people thought that he looks great also. He went to a meeting where he hadn’t seen the people there in 6 months and they treated him like a celebrity. What do you like about Commander? I have that one but might have just ran it once.

2 Likes

I’ve really only ever run it stacked with Godlike Masculinity. Ultima and then ZP. Together, they make me feel “ruthless” like the bad guy in the original Equalizer movie with Denzel Washington. He’s one of my favorite villains. His overall attitude.

It definitely amps up the feeling of “Get stuff done”. On those, I feel like what I imagine he must feel like. Where you could easily kill an enemy, rob a bank, build a bridge, whatever. Then go eat a big steak dinner right after.

They just amp me up a lot. Probably too much lol. Might be worth my time to put Love Bomb in there to round those out and calm me down.

3 Likes

Sounds like really good productive, driven energy if you channel it in the right direction. After his results with Clean & Weakest, I’ve been thinking that programs that boost his masculinity would probably be really great for him. Emperor has been really good for him because it has brought back the discipline and focus that he lacked before. There’s something about this stack that brings about so much positivity in his inner world and in his social life. I will look into God like masculinity for him.

1 Like

I may “steal” his stack after this EoG test is over.

1 Like

I know that you’re fearless when it comes to your stacks. :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing your results.

1 Like