The WANTED Khan Stack

If Approach Anxiety is your issue , I would suggest run Primal Seduction.

I have experienced 0 AA in it.
Sometimes , I have to stop myself from approaching where I live since its a small town. ( don’t shit where you eat)

5 Likes

@Ice When you say washout is it the same as taking 2 days break?

@Ice i agree KHAN is a masive program that takes time for the programming but for you it worked soon. so does that mean it depends for everybody its different? How long could it take to see results? maybe i can start wanted+khan and see formyself because i have played major subs for a while now.

Wow thank you so much @TheDerpinator that reframe is extremely helpful for me

3 Likes

@Dare2fly in this case I’m taking 2 weeks off so 14 days. Washouts usually mean 5+ days off from subs.

A Standard rest period is 2 days

2 Likes

It definitely depends cause like you said everyone is different with different upbringings, environments, programming, genetics, etc.

All of that factors into your baseline level. I already had a lot of stuff in order which is why I felt ready for Khan. I highly recommend that stack just don’t be discouraged if you don’t feel like you’re progressing as fast as you hoped for. Khan is a marathon not a sprint but the outcomes are in my opinion worth it.

3 Likes

Yes. First is @DarkPhilosopher.

Books by Dr. Jason Fung.

Lots of water.

And avoid going to grocery stores.

Ross Jeffries has a program called Nail Your Inner Game.

I would also recommend DR and WANTED.

Also, stop criticizing yourself. That’s my job. :grin:

3 Likes

@Ice @pacman
I want to write my success using PSIT+Wanted i was listening to PSIT for a while and then recently stacked with Wanted its been a week and today was my resting day 1, and I can see the effects is still there.

Today at the parking lot 2 women approached me and started a conversation and initiated that I take their phone numbers. which is rare for a women to approach a stranger guy. women find me attractive and handsome its the Wanted effects
So if anyone approaching women,daygame or just has approach anxiety it can help somehow with approaching women or get approached.

10 Likes

@RVconsultant which sub is DR?

@Ice follow the 3 second rule within 3 second you approach,before your mind starts looking for all the excuses not to approach her.

1 Like

That’s awesome man! Congrats, I think it’s a sign to stick with your stack. The longer you listen the more prominent these effects will be.

2 Likes

Thanks @RVconsultant I appreciate your input as always. How did the 5 day fast work out for you?

1 Like

Thanks, that I didn’t know. Are the results as good?

As far as listening to the lowest volume level, I do that as well. I can barely hear the raindrops. I have to strain to hear them. Works fine for me. Even at that volume.

1 Like

It can still work but not recommended

1 Like

Dragon Reborn

I’d rather pause and notice what is happening around me. You might too if you talk to a woman within 3 seconds of seeing her and then a minute later as you’re talking with her, a man walks up to her and she introduces him as her husband. Or you could be prepared for that to happen, I was when it happened to me. But now I stop and pay attention.

2 Likes

Good! I seem to have some how burned over 3000 calories a day.

2 Likes

I think @DarkPhilosopher might be able to help with advice, should he so choose.

2 Likes

:+1::fireworks:

1 Like

@RVconsultant do you keep a journal on here? Would love to hear about your continued experiences with Wanted!

1 Like

The biggest things are
to not judge yourself and trust yourself
so if you want to approach but don’t-it’s no big deal-let it go
that creates a space where your free to do it or not do it without it meaning anything about you.
With that out of the way and because your treating yourself well, you trust yourself and it becomes more effortless, automatic to follow what you want to do, because you will not judge yourself whatever the outcome.

I have found this to be the case, if that makes sense.

1 Like