The WANTED Khan Stack

I appreciate your curiosity. I would agree with you that it’s likely Khan and WANTED, but I’ve not run Khan in weeks.

The only thing I’ve been running recently is WANTED.

3 Likes

Did you run all four stages? How long for each stage?

For me it was khan-wanted combo. emp-wanted worka great in terms of energy level.

1 Like

I definitely learned that the hard way my man @lovage. At first it was manageable because I was just starting out on ST3 total action, so I think I got that initial high that subs tend to give you when first starting out. I was feeling so great so I upped my loops (to 2 for Wanted and 1-2 for Khan) which was good for a while until all of sudden it’s like I hit a wall when the deeper changes were taking effect.

Going to pace myself with this stack as it is wonderful yet you’re right does utilize a lot of energy particularly ST3.

1 Like

Day 9 of washout

Feel like I finally crossed the recon hell threshold. Last night started feeling better and tackled a task that I had been putting off. Beginning to feel more and more like myself. Getting the first workout I’ve had in over a week.

Traveling to another city to meet up with a couple old buddies and go to a concert, which I’m excited about. I’ll keep up this washout for at least 14 days and keep you guys posted how things progress.

4 Likes

Also thank you tribe @RVconsultant @Gilligan @lovage for being there for me during my recon. Interacting with you guys on this online forum genuinely helps more than you know

5 Likes

Yes.

60 days each. Stage 4 longer. I’ve been running stage 4 in a custom, but not recently.

1 Like

@Ice, Hi how is it going with Wanted+khan stage3 are you getting laid more? Can you write your ongoing experiences!
Ofcourse this all comes with taking action, and for me im always out there approaching women and my stack is wanted+PSIT but i havent slept with any women so far, so i will be switching to your stack for a week and see how it goes.
Thanks.

@Ice glad to hear about your results keep it up!
Quick question, when you take off for 3 days instead of 2, and when you do take days off does the subliminal effect still take place, inotherwords are you still in that momentum feeling the same effects as everyday while playing the sub?

1. KHaN gave you quick results with women within 1 week you got laid wow! the reason i choice to play PSIT because i read in forum saying it takes longer to see results with KHAN, but i guess if i play KHAN + Wanted i will get to see results sooner? ofcourse with taking action!

@Ice thats nice.
so if i play in low volume then it works best compare to louder volume?
Also do you listen on one earbuds or 2?
Can we get results if we listen on one earbuds only? while working or conference and for some earphone it blocks outside voice.

you can’t just start khan from st3 and expect the SAME exact results bro

why don’t you give your stack some time, is getting laid really all you want?

3 Likes

Hey @Dare2fly I’m happy to help with these.

1. I’m currently on a washout, meaning I haven’t listened to subs of any kind for 12 days, and am still noticing significant effects. Make no mistake about it, these Qv2 subs are POTENT. Less is more.

2. Yes the results were quick upon starting ST3, but keep in mind I had over 3 months of foundation with ST1 (7 weeks) and ST2 (6 weeks) before starting ST3. Feel free to try ST3, sub club is all about experimentation, though I highly recommend going through the stages in order, especially ST1 to clear away anything holding you back from becoming a Khan.

If you’re looking for quick results, I’d stick with PSITU. Khan is a fantastic program but requires some patience and dedication going through challenge and times of seemingly no progress.

4 Likes

I’ll update this journal shortly, but one thing I want to mention is that Khan is not a program you can simply jump into for a week and expect results.

It changes you massively on a fundamental level, and is a program that must be committed to in the long haul.

4 Likes

I personally prefer low volumes. I usually do one “click” up from the bottom, so basically as low as it can get. Keep in mind I have sensitive ears so this is all I need to hear the track. But yes my results improved and reconciliation was reduced listening this way.

I always use 2 earbuds, though I think it’s been mentioned here you can use 1 and still get results. Let’s call in the archivist @Meng123 and see if he’s able to find some info on this

2 Likes

Exactly what I have been saying before @Ice.
Khan is such a massive program that changes you on a foundational level. That change takes time but when it’s done you will never need to use another attraction subliminal again.

4 Likes

Washouts been great as I’ve finally been executing the script properly starting this weekend.

Had a great time hanging with some old buddies. I feel like it’s really helpful to meet up with friends who know you from years ago and assess your behavior with them and also how they treat you. Was noticing myself being way more dominant around them and way more carefree. I also was playfully joking around talking shit to one of my friends, which is something I used to avoid doing cause of nice guy syndrome I guess. This weekend I had no problem doing that so definitely changed in that regard.

I was treated with a lot of respect and admiration wherever I went, and was mostly unphased by status. For example, I was at a music event and the music producers were getting a lot of attention with people fawning over them almost in a celebrity like way. I saw them as no different than any other human and would just talk to them like regular people, which ironically led to better more genuine interactions.

Also one of the girls I know that was at the concert kept texting me trying to meet up. I was acting SO mysterious (thanks WANTED) it was super amusing to me. I would walk over find her group, hang with them for a bit, then disappear into the crowd. Just being unpredictable and playful. Every time I’d leave she’d text me WANTING to know where I went :joy:

8 Likes

I couldn’t agree more my brother @pacman Khan is for life

3 Likes

Physical Shifting Update: I was looking GOOD AF this weekend even though my diet had gone to shit. I was eating way too many carbs, possibly due to Wanted’s energy requirements (damnnn I’ve been hungry lol), and had only worked out once in the past week and a half or so.

Despite all of this, I still was looking great. Muscular and my face was on point as well. Also took some great pictures - I think WANTED has scripting to make you more photogenic.

This made me think: if I look this good struggling with my diet, how good could I look if I maximized diet and exercise? So yesterday I started a multi-day fast. I’m on day 2 right now and will probably go up to 72 hours but maybe longer depending on how I feel. @RVconsultant do you have any fasting resources or recommendations from when you did your 5 day fast?

3 Likes

The one negative aspect of this weekend was that I passed up again on an obvious approach situation. There was a very cute girl my type dancing just a few feet away from me.

My mind and gut was telling me to go up and talk to her, but then I got in my head and pussied out. I’m fed up with this passive, avoidant type behavior and ready to annihilate my struggles with approaching once and for all.

Does anyone have some recommendations for resources or tips to do it? I know it’s so simple in theory, like just put one foot in front of the other and talk to her, but it’s something I’ve never really done. I always had a pretty easy time meeting girls through social circles and this inability to approach is the last thing holding me back. I am determined to rid myself of this fear but really need some guidance and support.

Thank you guys I appreciate every single one of you on here

1 Like

Being nervous and being excited have the exact same physical symptoms and to your body, are the exact same. This means that in your mind when you feel nervous about approaching a girl you can litterly just tell yourself that what youre feeling right now, it isnt nervousness, its excitement about being able to talk to that girl.

It sounds like its to simple to work, but i promise, it works sooo well.

3 Likes