The WANTED Khan Stack

Same here! It’s like the results creep up on you until one day something significant happens that makes you say DAMN lol

1 Like

Khan is forever bro @pacman

2 Likes

Haven’t been consistent with working out lately, so starting 5x5 workout program tomorrow. Also going to focus on posture correction exercises to complement.

1 Like

I’ve noticed I’ve been taking a lot of action socially this past week. Been putting myself in social situations almost every day. This is true even off minimal sleep. I’m being pushed to be social and happy that I’m practicing my social skills.

Haven’t been focused on women as much, just more so about practicing social skills in general. It’s interesting even though I’m on Khan I’m content to just be out there being social without trying to flirt with girls.

2 Likes

Just saw a commercial where the tag line was The Most WANTED lol my eyes were drawn to it right when it flashed those words across the screen

2 Likes

I do have a journal.

Thank you. I would also. I just need to either write more or create more. I haven’t decided which to do.

2 Likes

Been a strange week as I’ve felt very tired and off my game a bit. Don’t think it’s recon, more a result of catching up on sleep I didn’t get this past weekend, combined with poor diet and lack of exercise.

I’ve altered my listening pattern to allow for an extra rest day mid-week. So, my listening days are now Monday-Tuesday, and Thursday-Friday. One loop a day for whatever program I’m running.

Finally back in the gym today which felt good. As mentioned I’m starting 5x5, which I feel called to do to develop that foundation of strength and physique.

Also, planning a 72 hour fast starting tomorrow. Want to incorporate a dopamine fast into this fasting regimen, to really give my physiology a reset. I feel I’m a bit overwhelmed by screens and electronics at the moment, so a dopamine fast combined with water fast will be a powerful reset.

2 Likes

I recently changed my main strength days to a 5x5 as well. I’ve been seeing it everywhere. synchronicity.

I’d been doing higher reps going after strength endurance/conditioning. I felt it was time to mix it up.

I’ve also been doing intermittent fasting 16/8 style. Been actually considering doing a 3 day fast once a month for the health benefits and some say you get emotional healing as well due to it having a spiritual component.

Good stuff man.

1 Like

Hell yea @ABC333 I’m in the same boat. Been doing a lot of higher reps and wanting to mix it up to develop strength and focus on compound lifts.

Been keeping up with 16/8 for the most part as well. I feel a 3 day fast once in a while is a great thing for the body. Done a couple multi-day fasts in the past, but never with a break from electronics/dopamine fast. In fact, I’ve never had a break like that before but hear the benefits are tremendous so I am excited to see what comes of this. Might be tough but feel it is the right thing to do.

Doing a 24 hour dopamine detox starting tomorrow. Today didn’t work out since I got caught up with lots of work stuff requiring phone and computer use. Tomorrow I have off so it’ll be a much better way to experience it.

Made it through 24 hours fasting but broke it one meal fully keto. This new workout program (plus Wanted) had me wayyy too hungry and drained of my energy.

Longer fast + dopamine detox starts tomorrow

Shit I tried keto once and it almost killed me. Not a good diet for a skinny guy like me

I’ve done Keto in the past. It’s very tough, although energy levels were fantastic.

My reasoning for having this Keto meal was because it tends to make fasting a bit easier, since fasting puts you into ketosis. Already being in ketosis leading up to a fast allows for a much smoother ride.

1 Like

Sup guys, I’m back from my 36 hour TOTAL fast. This was a major challenge, yet I feel so accomplished and glad I was able to push through it.

By total fast I mean fast from anything that spikes Dopamine. This meant no food, no phone (other than 1 quick text and 1 phone call essential task for my job), no computer / internet, no TV / netflix, no video games, no reading, no drugs or stimulants, etc.

This dopamine detox was something I’ve been curious about for a while, but had shy’d away from. This weekend presented the perfect opportunity, my roommate and friends were out of town so there was nothing to distract me and I decided to go for it.

It was TOUGH, I must say, especially coming from a world where there is so much distraction and stimulation. I am someone who has to be constantly vigilant on my phone for my sales job, so this complete lack of any stimulation was a huge contrast to that.

If there is one way to describe the day, it was committed boredom. I felt myself being pulled to distract myself as I was lacking the usual stimuli that keeps my mind occupied throughout the typical day. Not to mention I was HUNGRY, from not eating and only having one meal the day prior.

It was a true test of spirit but I managed to overcome through willpower and determination for my goal. I must say I am proud of myself for pulling this off, and feel very refreshed and light, more than I have in weeks.

So overall this dopamine detox was a necessary means to an end. Extreme, yes, but well worth it.

2 Likes

Some more details on the day. I spent most of it laying out, meditating, organizing my house, journaling, and resting. I did get a light workout in in the morning as well.

It was weird to not do much, and I felt the pull of distraction, but having that goal set in mind allowed me to persevere through the discomfort.

1 Like

One of the primary drivers for doing this fast was to clear my slate so I could formulate my goals for the rest of the year. That was the last thing I did before ending my fast with a nice rewarding breakfast, and I must say I gained some serious clarity on the direction I want to take my life.

For anyone confused or uncertain about what to do, I couldn’t recommend a fast like this enough. I feel like a lot of our confusion comes from being inundated with technology and constant access to information, so a clearing of our slate combined with the simple act of journaling with the intention of gaining more clarity about our path is an extremely powerful process.

2 Likes

Now that I have my goals nailed down I am in the process of creating a schedule for myself. I’ve not been adherent to a regimented schedule for as long as I can remember (maybe as far back as high school when I was living under my parents roof).

I am very much a go-with-the-flow type of guy, but too much go with the flow has definitely prevented me from reaching certain goals for my life.

1 Like

I’m blocking off time now for stuff like gym, work commitments, my side hustle, and even approaching women! Yes, I realize I need to systematically make time for stuff like approaching if I am to get good at it.

Just doing it, even poorly, will build that momentum and confidence that I’ve been looking for.

3 Likes

I’m sure you’ll be better at approaching than I was, since you’re extroverted and actually enjoy conversation.

1 Like

I sure hope so! It’s not something I’m used to since I’ve never really had to put myself out there and approach to be successful before. It’s a skill I’d like to have confidence in developing.

Being a social person I’ve always had support from good social circles, being in a fraternity in college, etc.

I think what makes me nervous about it is that it’s something I’ve never really done before. I logically know it’ll work out well for me I just gotta get over the fear and take action when the opportunity presents itself.

1 Like