The WANTED Khan Stack

@RVconsultant which sub is DR?

@Ice follow the 3 second rule within 3 second you approach,before your mind starts looking for all the excuses not to approach her.

1 Like

That’s awesome man! Congrats, I think it’s a sign to stick with your stack. The longer you listen the more prominent these effects will be.

2 Likes

Thanks @RVconsultant I appreciate your input as always. How did the 5 day fast work out for you?

1 Like

Thanks, that I didn’t know. Are the results as good?

As far as listening to the lowest volume level, I do that as well. I can barely hear the raindrops. I have to strain to hear them. Works fine for me. Even at that volume.

1 Like

It can still work but not recommended

1 Like

Dragon Reborn

I’d rather pause and notice what is happening around me. You might too if you talk to a woman within 3 seconds of seeing her and then a minute later as you’re talking with her, a man walks up to her and she introduces him as her husband. Or you could be prepared for that to happen, I was when it happened to me. But now I stop and pay attention.

2 Likes

Good! I seem to have some how burned over 3000 calories a day.

2 Likes

I think @DarkPhilosopher might be able to help with advice, should he so choose.

2 Likes

:+1::fireworks:

1 Like

@RVconsultant do you keep a journal on here? Would love to hear about your continued experiences with Wanted!

1 Like

The biggest things are
to not judge yourself and trust yourself
so if you want to approach but don’t-it’s no big deal-let it go
that creates a space where your free to do it or not do it without it meaning anything about you.
With that out of the way and because your treating yourself well, you trust yourself and it becomes more effortless, automatic to follow what you want to do, because you will not judge yourself whatever the outcome.

I have found this to be the case, if that makes sense.

1 Like

Been getting hit up by recruiters left and right. Guess they WANT me too :joy:

Not sure I’m really trying to change career paths at this point but I’m open to hearing them out

2 Likes

Just ended a 14 day washout yesterday with one loop of RICH, WANTED, and KhanST3.

There were a lot of internal changes during that washout that are quite honestly hard to pinpoint at this time. Most notably I feel like the scripts “settled in” a lot better than they have before - I.e. became more naturally a part of who I am. I’m curious to see what will happen after re-booting my stack and re-engaging my mind with subliminal input.

1 Like

Going to listen again today then take 2 days off for processing, and gauge from there.

Considering a 2 days on, 2 days off approach, as well as alternative listening patterns.

1 Like

Been highly focused on improving my posture and core stability. Starting an exercise program focused on addressing postural imbalances over strength training, which I think will go a long way toward improving not only my attractiveness but quality of life in general.

2 Likes

Feel like I am being pulled in a different direction in life. To transform who I am completely. Not really sure how this is going to pan out but I gotta just stay the course and trust that the path will present itself in due time.

I assume this is Khan urging me to evolve into a higher version of myself.

1 Like

Look up Rolfing. If money isn’t an issue.

1 Like

Had a nice weekend spending time with friends. Interestingly enough girls were not a focus at all despite running PSITU on Friday.

I’m torn between adding S&S or Heartsong to the stack. On the one hand, I feel like the outer game could use some work. Seems like it would stack incredibly with Wanted and having Khan as the alpha driver. Plus I’ve heard Sex & Seduction helps with sales.

On the other hand, I know ultimately what I truly desire is a high quality relationship with a high quality woman. In this case Heartsong would be the move.

Gotta think about this some more. I’m leaning toward S&S for now to have a fun summer, and then replacing with Heartsong later on. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Khan solo should be able to handle this…

2 Likes