The Wanted Emperor

Well it sounds like something in your stack has had a chance to bloom, rest day or not. Will be interesting to see how your new custom plays out.

Nice. Going through something similar myself.

1 Like

Ok, so it’s a few days shy of running The Wanted Emperor stack for 30 days, and I’ve come to a few important conclusions…

• in business, progress (in the form of increasing revenue) has been lacking / slow because my focus needed more focus…and there were/are some limiting beliefs running around holding me back
  • I’ve felt a strong push to reevaluate the standards I hold myself to (there are plenty of areas I let slack) and have already started to take action to improve them
  • one of those areas is my fitness and reducing the extra pounds I’ve allowed my body to carry around for awhile
  • and probably the most surprising one given how awesome Wanted has made me feel and the positive effects its had…but I’m going to take it off the stack and put it on hold for the next few months.

Before I elaborate, the effects of Wanted surprised the hell out of me yesterday…

I was at the cash register of my local grocery store, more than half zoned out because I’d spent the first half of the day training and being active outdoors, when my cashier asked me something I wasn’t quite sure I heard right. So I asked her to repeat it.

She asked what I was up to that night. I snapped into gear and the next thing I know she’s telling me she’s pretty open and probably just going to chill and have a drink, and… then she paused, locked completely in my gaze. She wanted me to make the move.

She was cute and seemed fun enough, but I didn’t do it. Not because I felt blocked, but because I weighed the situation instantaneously in my mind and if I went over to her place, had a fun night of drinking and more with her it would set me back on all the things I had planned to do today.

I felt good about my decision and it solidified the new direction I’m going to take with my stack: purely wealth-driven. Improved seduction can wait for now, at least as far as subs are concerned.

So, that’s it for The Wanted Emperor stack.

The new stack, and I’m almost 100% on this, is some combination of Emperor, RICH, and EOG. And I’d love to keep Inner Circle in the mix because manifesting mentors, potential business partners, and cool connections is an area of my life I’d like to see improved…plus I’ve only run it for two weeks so far.

So the new rotation would be:
1x RICH
1x EOG
1x Emperor
1x IC

Does this seem like too much? Idk.

I’m going to sleep on it and make the purchase for the new subs in the morning. And I guess make a new journal…don’t know what the protocol is there, but either way it’ll be somewhere on the forum if I don’t continue it here.

2 Likes

Hold on a second. I’m not one to tell you what to do, but I’d like you to think about something. Your urge to switch off of it may be a form of reconciliation.
I’ve run into a phenomenon while using subs and doing other self improvement things where as soon as I get a sign that I’m improving beyond what my self image considers possible, in other words I’ve exceeded my “success ceiling”, I’d find some reason or another to stop doing it. I’d either just stop, or decide that other things were more important, or this was the wrong path or something.
You might want to make sure that that’s not what you have going on.

4 Likes

Maybe there’s an element of this driving my decision…I can’t rule it out completely. But it feels more like my energy is divided, and The Wanted Emperor stack highlighted an area I’ve felt limited in (heavily influenced by my upbringing and all that) that I want to break through…and that’s generating enough wealth that I never have to worry about it again. If any area in my life has had a major ‘success ceiling’ it’s how much wealth I’ve let myself generate, and hold on to.

At the root of this decision is the desire to focus my time and energy (and subliminal stack) on one single overarching theme.

The women will be there…and I’ll still take advantage of some opportunities. But, freeing my money-mind to manifest ridiculous income will improve a LOT of areas across the board, so yea, it’s going to be the priority for the next several months.

I appreciate your wisdom here, @COWolfe, and the push to think more about it. I feel even more solid on this decision now.

Brb, going to buy all the wealth subs now.

So just curious what happened here… first of all, was this journal from THIS June, or last June?

You mentioned your decisions to switch NOT being about recon, but then we never got an update from your journal!

How is your wealth stack going?

EDIT: Found your other journals

1 Like

Forgot about coming back to this journal to wrap it up…appreciate the bump.

So to wrap this up…

After removing Wanted, I created my wealth stack continuing with Emperor as the foundation. It became Emperor + EOG + RICH + IC.

Wrote about the role I think recon played in my decision to switch up my stack, which lines up with how Saint describes recon in one sentence.

I know Wanted will eventually rotate through my stack in the not too distant future. It left a lasting impression in how nonchalant and at ease it made me feel.

That’s it for this journal.

@RVconsultant would you please close this journal? Thanks!

Lol I did actually find your next journal a few minutes after writing that. Keep going strong!

1 Like

Closed as per request of original poster.