How would you best describe reconciliation in just one sentence?

I’m grateful to receive these responses. This is giving me more of an understanding of the feelings I’m experiencing while currently listening to my first SubClub product, Ascended Mogul!

Thank you!!

2 Likes

its very weird, you just know it when it happens,

its like you kinda feel sad but youre not sad, its very weird

2 Likes

Two competing mindsets attempting to be understood in your head and the resulting emotional reaction because of it.

3 Likes

Depressed for no (obvious) reason

4 Likes

I see it that I actually develops an overall better awareness. Most my life I have just spent unconscious without noticing my own moods. Being better at monotoring the different stages with subliminals has made me a lot better to spot my own moods.

3 Likes

A state of mental distress that pushes you to abandon your subliminal use, including switching titles repeatedly.

20 Likes

:heart_eyes: this was for me.

1 Like

Same here, I have that with my custom since I switched with Qv2! I still feel lile QV1 had more effect!!! But it’s like obvious reconciliation (which should give stronger results when it clears out, even if it takes few more months!!)

1 Like

recon feelings can have teachings too, those feelings have messages too, that is if you just tune into them

I would break it down like this(ask yourself/thef eeling the following):

• close eyes (optional, it helps in my experience)

1 “Tune into what your are feeling” We do this by saying out loud to ourselves, "I am feeling " (Describe the specific emotion in one simple word.)

2 "When last did I experience the exact same emotional reaction?"

3 "And when before this incident did I experience the exact same emotional reaction?" We keep asking this over and over until we approach the source of the event.

4 “What does this remind me of?” and/or “Who used to behave like this towards or around me?” When you find the answer/pattern, recon will be lifted and you have made wonderful gains. You will be happy your did…

ps. dont worry if the feelings gets more intense, just sit with it, don’t push it away, just allow it to be. It might feel like a long time, but it will pass and you have will find out soon how good it is

5 Likes

My sentence: It is like going through some sadness, self-doubt but the grass is greener on the other side.

3 Likes

Thanks for taking the time to give all of this feedback. I’m happy to be a part of this supportive community. I’m going to take this advice to stick through with AM

3 Likes

It’s like a subliminal purgatory where you get smitten for all the sins that were committed against you by societal conditioning (family, friends, school, religion etc.) and that leads you to the Heaven of self-transformation and unlocking your real potential.

Renaissance Man has spoken. Now it’s time for Stark and we shall see how that process is going to look like. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Temporal pain to bring about a better reality!

3 Likes

To be honest…I feel really bad right now. I’m 11 days on Ascended Mogul and I’m noticing people testing me…even my father. Are there any products that make all people nice to you? With Ascended Mogul, I am aware that the product is an ‘Alpha Male’ subliminal, but to be honest I don’t subscribe to the idea of an alpha male. I mostly picked the product because Imve read that it was a great one to start with.

I’m more of a willingly passive and quiet person who stays to myself. I just want to increase my finances, become independent, and stay away from people my entire life (while still having the perk of people being nice and friendly to me) I don’t want to be tested, I don’t want women in my life, but I do want women to feel comfortable and calm around me if I have to be around them.

I just want to be a passive, financial stable man that is invisible to the world, but when I am visible; people are nice to me.

Also, how do I remove the script from subconscious as soon as possible?

For me it’s “I’m so friggin tired!” This is a common reaction to Khan TB.

That could be the reason why you are having a hard time on it. The more different you are to a sub, the harder and possibly longer it’ll take to change.

I wish I could help you with that one, but I’m not sure what sub would be good. Maybe a custom sub, with the qualities that you desire.

Take a look at the custom store and do fantasy shopping. There are a lot of varied modalities that will give you some great ideas.

@Gilligan Thank you. I think I’m going to just stop listening for a week or two and just ask myself empowering questions instead of using Subliminals. Unless, a new product designed for soft/quiet/invisible men will be released :smiley: Maybe it can be called ‘Invisible Rich’

1 Like

I respect that. Let us know how it works out for you.
Take care!

1 Like

okay, take care

1 Like