How would you best describe reconciliation in just one sentence?

That could be the reason why you are having a hard time on it. The more different you are to a sub, the harder and possibly longer it’ll take to change.

I wish I could help you with that one, but I’m not sure what sub would be good. Maybe a custom sub, with the qualities that you desire.

Take a look at the custom store and do fantasy shopping. There are a lot of varied modalities that will give you some great ideas.

@Gilligan Thank you. I think I’m going to just stop listening for a week or two and just ask myself empowering questions instead of using Subliminals. Unless, a new product designed for soft/quiet/invisible men will be released :smiley: Maybe it can be called ‘Invisible Rich’

1 Like

I respect that. Let us know how it works out for you.
Take care!

1 Like

okay, take care

1 Like

just use mogul

1 Like

That’s one I’ve never considered using myself. Just read the ad copy, looks very good. Might try it myself sometime in the future…

actually… I must admit. I feel a lot better this morning. I must have been through very deep reconciliation, which is why all of my insecurities were pouring out at one moment.

I felt like I couldn’t amount to who I truly am within. I am following the official recommended listening schedule and I am noticing that the emotions I felt yesterday were the result of internal change.

I think I will continue with Ascended Mogul. Thanks for encouraging me when I felt that way. I’ll work towards new beginnings.

I must ask, well reconciliation pop up through the entire listening experience? I plan to listen to this program for at least six months.

3 Likes

What you had experienced with your father is a challenge for you to overcome. Remember the basic alpha traits are confidence self reliance, strong will and the ability to lead yourself first before others. Another very important trait among many is persistence and ability to control emotions. The subs will continue to challenge you so that you become stronger.

Learn how to handle the hard times get stronger. I mentally and physically. You will get angry and people will test you all you need to do is act accordingly . Feel the anger and act on it. Don’t let it dictate your actions.

People who are not running subliminals will go through these challenges like once a year maybe where as you will go through it almost daily. What does that mean? More challenge more growth and you will become very very strong.

4 Likes

You’ve explained the purpose of the script perfectly to me! I have to remind myself that Subliminal Club’s products work this way, which is incredibly effective. Now it makes sense why so many people have reported real/concrete change from within. I just have to keep pushing!

2 Likes

@pacman Also, I’m currently reading your AM to Khan journal and I want to say congratulations on moving out. That is a goal of mine. I’ve spent too much time procrasinating with moving out and getting my driver’s liscense. I’m 23, I have to get it together.

1 Like

Thank you.

Keep listening to AM and you will achieve that in no time.

1 Like

overextended and stretched thin with the need to decompress and process

Reconciliation is merely two competing mindset or belief systems. The old making way for the new. What most people call “reconciliation” here would be better called “indicators of reconciliation.”

I don’t even call it “symptoms” anymore since that could bring a negative connotation for some.
So my one-sentence answer for what reconciliation is?

“Necessary”

Also, a lot of us call it “recon” for short. I tend to think it like reconnaissance. The subconscious is scoping out the future the subliminal is asking it to consider

1 Like

“I am not that cool…for now”

2 Likes

We all have to bear in mind that Mental Alchemy is all about changes and shifts within us and on the outside. Inertia is its “opposite state” causing the conflict that is dealt with through the process of reconciliation that includes a lot of mental friction between those opposite states. That friction is rather painful and pretty unpleasant in its very nature. To avoid the friction (or just minimize it) we have to put ourselves in motion and encourage/foster our Mental Alchemy (all the changes and shifts it causes - called the results) by taking action oriented towards the goals of the scripting. End of the story.

A state of mental distress that feels like you got mentally hit by a wrecking ball while your subconscious is reconciling two competing belief systems.

2 Likes

I can describe recon with one word.

BLESSING

:rofl:

Now it’s just a memory :wink: