The Wanted Executive - The High Powers Of Attractiveness

This is like the 50th blonde moment you had today :joy:

I was talking about the festival and the club for the iykyk hehe

1 Like

People never understand how funny and unexpected Mind’s Eye is. Remember this from a few post ago:

Welp Mind’s Eye has literarily guided me to the answer:

Body recomp/2.6K calories here I come :sunglasses:

P.S: No I’m not going down to 6% body fat as some of the people in the video like. Going to at least 12% first and then if everything is going really well then 10%.

1 Like

Ahh, see what I mean by how I “overthink”. You said growth in… so I was like “growth in what? Height? I know emp fit st3 and wanted can help that but we never talked about it at length :joy:

1 Like

Oh man I meant growth in improvements in ourself not in that but I mean that’s going to happen anyway :wink:

Empfit st3 already is making me noticeably taller then my whole family lol so if your young (Before 25 is when I feel like you’d get the fastest and most noticeable results from it) and use it then the sky is the limit.

1 Like

Thankss, good luck on your journey with HOM.

1 Like

New blood test results say I have 982 ng/L testosterone which makes sense since my sex drive and energy has been through the roof lately.

Not sure if it’s because I started taking beef liver again or somethin but damn I feel like I’m hitting puberty again

4 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

Wanted healing is hitting full force on this washout yay. @Matalexander305 I will survive

1 Like

Me trying to survive wanted healing: Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive (Official Music Video) - YouTube

3 Likes

It was for me too… even today after my first listening day, I had some crazy realizations about some lowkey traumatic events that happened in high school.

Why I did certain things, why people hurt me etc.

It hurts at first, but it’ll make you stronger, keep going💪🏽

2 Likes

Yeaaahhh
WANTED brought out a trauma where I NVERE thought I would remember ahahaha
It was a bullying trauma
I mean dammmmnn, that was some crazy healing.
I dunno if it was WANTED or Khan which I ran months ago.
I mean damn, some memories from distant past which I never though of came out and also some near past epiphanies.

2 Likes

Damn, you are unstoppable :slight_smile:

1 Like

Depends in which way your speaking :joy:

1 Like

@Deadpool did you make your custom already?

1 Like

Yes, I did. Finally ordered yesterday. If you wanna take a look.

Wanted + EFst3

Wanted
Emperor Fitness ST3 Core
Serum X
Omnidimensional
Song of Joy
Asclepius
APS: Head
Stress Displacement
Deep sleep
Fusion optimized
SPS: Cardiovascular System
Total Nonchalance
Moment Immortalized
One Scent
Transcendental Connection
Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
The Merger of Worlds
A/SPS: Eyesight
Entranced
Physicality Shifter – Sexiness

Asc + Limitless

Ascension
Limitless
Dominion
Emperor’s Voice
Perfect Style & Smell
Void of Creation
Polyglot
Unlimiter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Index Gate
Wayfinder
Eye of the Storm
Virtue Series: Patience
The Streams
Natural Winner
Ebon Maneuver
Carpe diem ascended
Furious Ascent
Gloryseeker

1 Like

Mhmm seems similar to the results you’d get with my custom + emperor: hom.

Curious what’s your goals with these two customs?

1 Like

T minus 1 day till washout ends :star_struck:

Wanted + EF3 - physical shifting + health and a little bit of seducing.
Asc + Limitless - more alpha, confident, funny, better with English, Programming, and overall better thinking, ambitions, and this kind of stuff

And also hoping improving stuttering.

1 Like

Yeah that’s the same goals as mine. One thing I wanna mention is keep in mind small physical changes daily or weekly. I noticed is I would be too focused on seeing if my jaw is getting more and more chiseled which caused me to ignore the other physical changes so when I didn’t see my jaw getting more chiseled I got sad sometimes. Moral of the story, check for any possible physical changes that weren’t there before not just the parts you really want to change.

Seems like good goals and I think asc + limitless would help with that.

Since technically you’d be running 4 cores (2 customs) are you thinking of doing doing 2 times a week or 3 times a week for the pattern?

I think it would be a good idea to try 2 times a week and if your feeling you can handle more then boost it to 3 since 4 cores might be better to go slow with.

1 Like

Thanks for your advices. Firstly I willprobably try two rest days then three. Will see. How many rest days do you usually have?