The Wanted Executive - The High Powers Of Attractiveness

Maybe you can try a custom with one core (not a big one) and 10 modules overall.
Right now I have a rule for myself, that only one custom within my stack.

2 Likes

Yes. That is the only thing I have not tried yet. I always used two cores out of a desire to have more titles running concurrently for stacking purposes.

Sorry, to hijack your journal, CyberTate. It’s my favorite at the moment and I want the most effective WANTED like you. And Tate is one of my favorite personalities. I have listened to his early courses over & over.

2 Likes

Sadly I’m not a male gigolo so that will have to be a no can do sir :slight_smile:

It is but fun fact I returned mine. I honestly just got it to quantity the results I wouldn’t be able to see normally with my custom (Serum X = Good recovery and Deep Sleep = Good Sleep), now that I know it works very well for me I have no use for it until I turn 30 so I returned because honestly wearing it every day 24/7 becomes a pain eventually.

1 Like

Hey man don’t ever apologize, my journal is as much mine as yours. Everyone journey is different I wouldn’t recommend comparing mine or @Invictus journey to your own because your unique! You have results that we don’t get and remember that whenever you feel like this. For example, I don’t really notice the romance part of Wanted yet but I do notice the physical shifting part of it more and more everyday. You might get so much more romance results then me and that’s good because that shows your getting something.

One thing I’ve learnt from experience and from making 15 customs and is don’t quantity results from what’s happening right now quantity it by your beginning and present. What do I mean by that?

All of us on the forum had a baseline before starting a certain sub and have a different baseline after using it for a month or less. No matter how insignificant it might seem to you I would recommend remembering and thinking about what kind of possible “coincidence” happened in your life that might related to your custom because I can 100% guarantee that there’s a high chance that the custom gave you that result.

For example, one the hardest things I’ve noticed is to quantity is auras because you can’t physical see it in which case you have to be aware and see how the aura might be affecting your life no matter how small it might seem. Like the Direct Influencing aura, I do the same exact thing I mentioned in the previous paragraph I remember my baseline and my current baseline and I can see occurrence where the aura was playing a role in order to achieve an action that would be advantageous for me. Like influencing a friend to go out or to spend money to go somewhere or to come to the gym with me. It might seem like such small results but it piles up over time and once you look back 1 month+ you realize how much the custom has actually changed you.

It’s funny because my custom even manifested or I would say “manifested” people from the forum that I can hang out with in real life. Coincidence? Who knows but I will believe that it’s the results of my custom.

In are honesty, I’m far from being the most effective WANTED and I would say your probably become off then me. Sure I might have the best physical shifting results with Wanted but most of the romance aspects of it haven’t even hit me yet even though I’ve used it for almost 3 months now but I’m not worried or care too much because I know when I’m in the right setting or place it will start working like never before also because I know the most important aspects of what I wanted WANTED to work on was physical shifting and it’s what it’s doing.

4 Likes

Okok I’m truly speechless by my custom + Empfit ST3. This is literarily as if I took HGH and TRT. I genuinely look massive as if I took steroids after only 3 loops of empfit and I look leaner and more vascular then I did when I was cutting which is insane because I literally ate not the healthiest food for the past few days but still I look better then ever.

Did I mention my voice got deeper and my face looks more masculine? I use to be have a babyface if I shaved my bear even though I’m 20 but now my face looks so alluring and seductive that it’s odd because it didn’t look like this a month ago. It’s as if my face got a second puberty lol.

I genuinely think that empfit st3 increase my results with the physical shifting parts of my custom. I don’t know how or why but I literally look 10x better then I did a week ago when I didn’t have empfit st3 in my stack. I was telling @Matalexander305 that honestly empfit st3 is working on my body like I’ve never seen before.

4 Likes

But I have to be honest with everyone, I was about to stop this custom like I do with all other custom but I didn’t.

This custom breathes being social because of Stark in it which means if I’m not going out or if I’m at home playing video games or watching movies I will be sad and I will literally feel unhappy and that’s the life of an extrovert. On this custom I need to be busy like I cannot be bored if I am I won’t be happy. That’s why I’m happy on weekdays I’m always busy I have work, the gym, books and the occasional going out but on weekends I have a lot of free time and I need to go out and enjoy life as much as I can while I can because on later September I start my 50 hour work weeks and even though I’m going to be busy 9 to 5 on weekends I still need to do something after those hours which I will figure out when the time comes. This is why when one my friends didn’t want to go out this weekend I felt really sad like I haven’t before and it’s not a recon sad (Like I always mention I know how to see recon and so far I’ve been lucky to not have any on this custom) but sad in the form of feeling distant from this friend because ever since he got a girl he’s been getting too comfortable and chill and I’ve been becoming the opposite going out, having fun, socializing and working/working out to make sure I look and become the best. This is what I meant when I was talking to you @Matalexander305.

But deep down I knew I couldn’t stop, my custom has been giving me so many results why stop now? Who cares if that one person can’t go out, a little voice in my head told me make new friends who are like you and you will strive even more with this custom and so that’s what I will do and that’s why I’m going out of my comfort zone and explain different place in Canada because I can’t depend on just one friend to go out with always I need to build a good social circle of people leveling me up and having the same desires as me to do things that grow us.

4 Likes

Two of the Ubers I went to today were both my dream car, a Tesla. Stark manifestation?

I was looking at your modules in the Wanted Celebrity… SPS: Endocrine System… that with EF3 is definitely gonna get your hormones optimized.

And for romance, you have most of the modules I have… with exception of Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver and Instant Seducing Tactician.

1 Like

You’ve been an extrovert ever since you first talked to me :sunglasses:

I agree 100% with everything you said. I guess it makes sense that your my twin brother after all we think a like :star_struck:

1 Like

Yeah the reason why I didn’t add those modules is because I want it to be more focused on physical shifting/going out and being social and seduction being a bonus which is working pretty well right now.

If I’m being honest I didn’t feel the real power of SPS: Endocrine System until I started using EF3. It’s as if starting it lighten up a switch in my custom and started to give me insane physical shifting results afterwards it’s very interesting almost scary because my body and face looks so different in just 1 week!

I had a really weird and interesting experience. I went to the gym today and it’s as if a switch automatically in me turned on and when I went to talk to people it’s as if my custom did all the talking and work and I was just present. I can’t even explain it with words. It’s as if I was the driver and the tesla was the autopilot doing all the actions and saying the right words to charm people with me just spectating on what’s happening. Anyone have a similar experience? @Houdini @aaa

4 Likes

Well, you’ve got high flow factor.
Perhaps, the script flows out when you’re not consciously obstructing it with mental chatter…

1 Like

Perhaps but it was more I was tired and just wanted to focus on my workout but for some reason I unconsciously went up and talked to those people without even realizing it. I don’t even know how to explain it it was weird. It was kind of like watching a movie in first person. I was there, present but it didn’t feel like I was the one talking lol.

2 Likes

Stark

1 Like

Yepp that’s what I was thinking as well aha. As if I’m starting to have my own Jarvis in me? :face_with_monocle:

Actually @Matalexander305 me and you are both running Stark. You think this is some kind of Jarvis that is unconsciously guiding us towards the actions we’ve been doing?

1 Like

One thing I’ve noticed a lot with Wanted is honestly. I no longer care for if it hurt people feelings but the truth needs to be heard. For example, like how brutally honest I’m on the forum on some post and even in real life. I was talking to this girl today and I was honest on why I didn’t hook up with her at the club (She was drunk and that was turn off for me so I respectfully tried to be as friendly as possible with her). She was sad but understood and told me something about that night which she wouldn’t of told me if I wasn’t honest with her.

Even with friends, I rather be honest then sugar coat it. I will be honest with them even if they get mad or they think I’m being rude because honestly to me is the best policy now but usually they respect the honesty.

4 Likes

It’s funny how I had a dream about this exact scene while sleeping. Is this Wanted?: Spectre - Seducing Lucia Scene (3/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

1 Like

You have standards, which in general, will make you even more attractive to women. It’s been said by some dating coaches, that it works the same way with affirmations or visualizations about your ideal girl (her qualities): that you cannot be too specific… and you will become even more desirable. People need to rise up to your standards.

I love this phrase! :laughing:
My buds at work use it all the time.

1 Like

The funny thing is I’ve always had really high standards and wanted made them higher. Like I mentioned before, before Wanted I had standards in have a girl who’s physically attractive for me. Now that’s not enough for me, I want someone who has values I like and a culture that has family above everything. Money isn’t something I look in a girl since I have that part of my life figured out. You might just call me the traditional type lol. Also if I see a red flag it’s unforgivable in book, I might hook up with the girl but I will never date her and don’t get wrong I respect everyone but I chose who I associate myself with.

Honesty is the best cure of mediocrity (Definitely didn’t just steal that quote from an anime) .

1 Like