The Wanted Executive - The High Powers Of Attractiveness

Me: Reads @Matalexander305 whole stories from beginning to end and answers to it.

@Matalexander305 : Doing the same thing.

@Matalexander305 waiting for me to do the same thing and if I don’t answer his back, he beats me up

Welcome to the true story of being a Stark.

1 Like

Post Wanted healing :slight_smile: (This is a joke of course)

1 Like

And right now particularly, it is as if much of the world is divided between entirely different and incompatible world paradigms.

I am referring to beliefs on current affairs. It’s fine to believe whatever. That’s an internal thing. But I’m about freedom in the largest possible sense- from base human freedoms to loftier spiritual freedoms…

3 Likes

I know I know it’s just funny, we both know I’m not the last type of person to believe in being possessed or controlled by something :joy:

Anyone running Wanted that’s hasn’t binged watched every single James Bond movie from the OG Sean Connery flicks to the modern day Daniel Craig movies is doing themselves a MASSIVE disservice.

You’ll learn more than any self help book would ever teach you

3 Likes

Maybe my fast results come from my open mindness? I’ve always been pretty open minded. Like I’ve been religious (Actually I’m not religious at all) but I know and feel like there’s more to life then just life if that makes sense. Like our reality can be bend to how you want life to become that’s how I see it. Like think about it this way. I think everything happens for a reason if you do a certain action it will achieve a certain goal that might be advantageous to you. Like when you run Wanted, I feel like I’m in my own game when I start it I’m at level 1 and as I live life and do action that work with the objective (In this case we can see it as a quest) of the sub, I level up, gain xp and get powers that allows me to progress further in this game (Manifestation, physical shifting, seduction, social events, etc.) and then the challenges and bosses is the healing I might face but all challenges are needed as without them you can’t progress to the next level. @Matalexander305 knows what I mean because he literarily talked about that yesterday :joy: :heart:

Or in other words this: How I made my life a video game - YouTube

1 Like

In all honesty I’ve only watched from the Daniel Craig series but I will go to the OG side soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:skull::rofl:

(5Char)

1 Like

Bro what is this 5char thing you and @Alphamale keep saying :joy:

Amen! James Bond’s indomitable masculinity… I told a pal at work, in earlier films, every woman, good or bad, could not help themselves around him.

3 Likes

Daniel Craig is an animal (before “No Time to Die” which should be stricken from the library)

But Sean Connery (according to Andrew Tate, actually! Haha) is a sexual threat (in a good way). Barbara Broccoli picked him because of his raw “sexual magnetism” and it changed the character of the books.

And Roger Moore is the ultimate ladies man James Bond…

3 Likes

You need to have at least 5 character in a post. Or else you can’t send it

1 Like

Facts hahaha

You know your stuff :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Daniel Craig in my personal opinion was the best bond :slight_smile:

No Time to die was good until well I can’t speak about that part on the forum sadly.

2 Likes

He’s great, me personally… I love Sean Connery’s performances.

2 Likes

My friends and I like the first 20 or so minutes. It is completely counter to the books, however.

2 Likes

I know I said this a million times but man I’m really shocked. My shoulders blew up this last week and they’ve been more vascular then I’ve never seen them.

Oh yeah and my face, I’m telling guys there’s something so oddly alluring about it like a mysterious thinking of what changed. It’s more symmetrical, more chiseled but something changed that made it special but I can’t pinpoint what and my eyes they have a certain secret to them I feel like (Seducer’s Gaze doing it’s magic I guess lmao).

3 Likes

I’m so happy 4 you. I experienced the same thing back when I first tried Wanted zp.

1 Like

Thank you sir! Now I’m even more excited for the latin festival soon :sunglasses:

Being handsome is a super power, I think you’re already getting a taste of that :wink:

1 Like