The Wanted Executive - The High Powers Of Attractiveness

Nope never liked it and probably never will. I do love Emperor: HOM which in way is just a social version of Emperor (P.S the reason I donā€™t like Emperor is because of how solo it wants you to be which deep down you and I know is not me as an ENTJ).

I think Wanted healing is started to kick in, Iā€™m starting to ask questions that I havenā€™t asked myself in a long time like if I truly looked at my past and present Iā€™ve realized Iā€™ve never had problems attracting girls but my problem has always been attracting the girls that I like what do I mean?

For example, I know I get girls and this isnā€™t to say in cocky way but in therorical manner I mean I get girls but itā€™s not the girls I genuinely like so I tell them letā€™s just stay friends and we go our separate ways and this when I truly understood why I started on this journey and why I started using Wanted. I donā€™t just want any girl which Wanted has attracted but I want the girl that Iā€™m attracted to and thatā€™s the hard part because my standards are set so high that I would only go out on a date with a girl Iā€™m attracted to which sadly a lot of my friends are different. They have one girl thatā€™s attracted to them but they donā€™t feel the same way but they start dating her anyway because thereā€™s no else for them (Or so they think). But why? I never understood the point of settling for quantity over quality? Quality is what brings passion, love, desire and the feeling of truly liking someone for who they are. If your not attracted to them in the first place why lead them on? @7empest itā€™s funny how we both felt this way when using this type of subs but on completely different subs (You Seductress and me Wanted).

@Saiyan4Blue I remember a funny advice you gave me once. Remember that one girl that I had a crush on at the gym? Well I talked her it didnā€™t lead anywhere but it felt so damn good as if all that anxiety or that tempt up pressure Iā€™ve been feeling for months and beating myself for not talking to her gone in a few minutes. When I first finished talking to her I didnā€™t even care if I got rejected but itā€™s the feeling, the feeling that I finally got rid of my biggest fear and finally did what I wanted to. It truly a freeing feeling that I canā€™t even explain with words.

4 Likes

And what I think know Wanted is doing is this:

• Iā€™ve almost or have healed my self-image and self-confidence issues where Iā€™m confident in myself and I know Iā€™m attractive and deserving of a girl I like.

• Iā€™ve almost or have healed from the fear of talking to girls I like or seeing what would happen if I ask out a girl I like.

• Iā€™ve almost or have healed from just enjoying hanging out with friends when going out to clubs or other places instead of focusing on if I would meet a girl that day.

All I can say is Wanted has been a wild ride and I hope I can continue this ride for the next 12 months :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m loving Wanted too, while Primal Seduction was a horror for me Iā€™m just so enthusiastic and amazed by Wanted. It fits me a lot, it works like a charm tooā€¦ and Iā€™m just starting with it.

Currently, itā€™s working on believes regarding my looks and itā€™s motivating me to change things around my physicality, to have a glow-up and make sure Iā€™m vibrant and beautified itā€™s also tackling believes regarding my sexiness and beauty.

1 Like

Excellent results :slight_smile: did you take blood tests to confirm the increases in the above hormones ?.

I ask because if this has the potential to replace TRT that would be great.

1 Like

Before, 487 ng/L (4 months ago). Now (From 3 days ago), 924 ng/L.

Empfit St3 definitely helped but diet and optimizing my sleep was what really increased my T I feel like.

@Houdini if you want to optimize your hormones just add Empfit St3šŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Nice Iā€™m happy to hear itā€™s working for you!

Damn, incredible, what can I say.

1 Like

You gotta have more testosterone than Rock in his prime.

1 Like

Ainā€™t no way I have more test then the rock :joy: With all the steroids he takes his test must at least be in the 1k+ lmao.

But remember with more test comes more libido and it can be a blessing but also not one lol

I remember reading Tim Ferrisā€™s 4-hour body. He increased his test by over 800 and women wanted fuck his brains out. Just wanna say, stay safe.
You know std, unwanted pregnancy, etc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely using a condom is something Iā€™ve always done and will do.

But yeah like mentioned before having high T has itā€™s benefits and cons :joy:

1 Like

Thinking of upgrading my custom to ZPT2 after one cycle with it, what do you guys think?

2 Likes

Honestly, I would just listen more instead of increasing the power level.

3 Likes

@lrw are you still running zpt2? Can you share more of your experiences?

1 Like

I guess it all depends on the user.

ZPT2 doesnā€™t really do much more for me
than regular ZP. :man_shrugging:

Honestly, I struggle with all Subclub productsā€¦ since pre-Q but I stay dedicated as I see some benefits.

But if youā€™re getting sensational results with ZPā€¦ itā€™s probably worth trying ZPT or ZPT2.

@Invictus also got TRT-like effects on
EF St3 and has used higher powers in ZP customs.

3 Likes

Yeah, true zpt2 hits really deep for me, I have ran wanted in zp2 form for 4 or 5 cycles. Reported my results in the wanted zp thread.

2 Likes

@aaa @unusualfellow

Was physical shifting stronger and faster on Wanted ZPT2?

zp2 physical shifting is strong, it is as if it can use more resources to do the ā€˜upgradeā€™. The downside is that you really need to be ready for it, though, as some blooms come from a deep place and sometimes long recon.

Also, part of me regrets telling this because some people start to do irresponsible things and saint/fire will have to turn the power down for zp2

3 Likes

Same. Iā€™ve had WANTED in ZPT2 since customs came outā€¦ many cycles.
Also, Iā€™ve run WANTED forever in every format. I have stalemated with custom.

Maybe I just wasnā€™t ready for it :laughing:

I agree. I donā€™t want WANTED power nerfed! We donā€™t have QZP WANTED as it is.

2 Likes