Testosterone results

For anyone that’s wondering if subliminals can increase your testosterone, I finally figured out how to view my blood work results from about a year ago. Was running a sex/primal based custom back than and I remember staying up all night drinking so my results would come back lower and I could get prescribed TRT. Well my results came back around a total of 800 for my test, pretty solid but nothing crazy for someone my age (26) and in good shape. My free test however was (27.3). :joy:, something you’d expect with some one on steroids or HRT, almost alarmingly high. Lol just saw this and wanted to post a update. Honestly I really believe the subs helped me because I don’t remember having much of a sex drive at all before I started using sub club.

10 Likes

I wish Subliminal Club had a module for testosterone and hormone balancing and optimisation and the same for our brain chemicals such as serotonine, dopamine, endorphins—balancing, optimising all it’s components for maximum performance in life… @Fire, perhaps you can look into this for an upcoming module pack? :slight_smile:

Actually, I believe testosterone and especially dopamine has been hijacked in our current society and makes us weak and limits our abilities to succeed but if we can get them functioning optimally again our chances to succeed and be sovereign will increase drastically!

2 Likes

True.

7 Likes

Ha, beat me to it :rofl:

2 Likes

LOL. I wash rushing in to post it too incase someone else was :grin::pray:

1 Like

Hey @Lion, how you doin’

That’s just for the Endocrine system it is not specifically focused on optimising and balancing the various hormones and chemicals without out body.

I was thinking a similar module to One Scent, but instead of pheromone production on the optimisation and harmonisation of chemicals and hormones within the body to achieve whatever goals we desire.

Doing great bro.

The Endocrine System is responsible for all hormones in the body since it covers the “hypothalamus, pancreas, pineal, testes, etc.

And when they function well, the hormones are balanced and optimised.

EDIT: would make a great support question for those interested in finding out whether this module helps with balancing and optimisation of all hormones.

2 Likes

What else could it possibly do?

(But you’re right. Best to go straight to support for definitive answers.)

2 Likes

@Niles - what modules did you have in your custom? Would be useful for those of us who want to get the same results.

1 Like

I agree. But sometimes a confirmation is useful to those who aren’t sure.

2 Likes

See, I’m requesting something. Please, I know what is available in the Q-store, and I thank you for taking your time and being helpful but it will not achieve what I desire.

A healthy endocrine system will make sure the system is functioning well.

If you are addicted to your phone you will not achieve your goals because of dopamine addiction.

The endocrine system will do nothing about that it will just make sure dopamine is being produced.

It MAY indirectly have some affect on the objectives in question but it will never directly achieve this end unless a script is written to do so.

Also a well functioning and healthy endocrine system is unlikely to boost your testosterone to incredible heights, or increase serotonine production to greater amounts to experience unfelt states of bliss and joy.

The body is a chemical factory, the chemicals are produced in a direct response to your experience of life, which is correlates to your state of Mind, which on it’s end it directed by the composition of your views, believes within the whole of your Mind.

Our bodies just respond to our experience.

If you can produce a certain chemical out of nowhere you experience a bodily state wholly irrelevant to your present circumstances. Take for example the ingestion of certain chemicals or drugs that trigger the production of chemicals whereby people experience feelings (through chemicals and hormones) within their bodies that make them feel good. This is just hijacking the system.

In life, if you life an amazing life or learn to control the system you can consciously master the production of your chemicals this is what Sages, Gurus, Priests or whatever do because they control the internal realms and in response the chemical production of the body this is why diet, cleansing and all that is of such importance because all the actions taken create an Alchemical reaction and if you want complete control you must be aware and only act towards the gain of higher and higher states.

Anyway, if I request something here you may je sure I have looked at the Q store and gone over the options.

Otherwise, I would ask for a module that would suit a specific need.

Did you know that your internal status and how you view yourself is linked to your production of Serotonine?

It’s all linked okay.

All the dimensions of our being are one and communicate in response to each other.

Being healthy is one thing—that just means the organs are healthy and functioning, it does not mean that you will suddenly generate higher amounts of hormones and chemicals or that their compositions will change.

Our body is a laboratory, we all live within unique states of consciousness, and this directly reflects chemically in our bodies, by the composite of all the various chemicals and hormones that are being produced which constantly changing and adjusting. As little as a hug to a loved one will instantly produce endorphins and make you feel a certain way.

So in that regard I’m a big fan of tackling things from both ends of the spectrum, the Alpha et Omega. The physical and Spiritual; visible and invisible.

Most people are healthy, their endocrine system functions perfectly but that does not mean it produces high serotonine or dopamine at the expense of their thought patterns. If you experience a moment of bliss on a subliminal it is because you See things on a higher scale, you start to live a life of higher meaning and this affects your hormones and chemicals. It’s also important to cleanse the body of a lot of things we ingest on a daily basis that so drastically declines our experience of life — here again in the emotional and mental realms due to harsh chemicals, sugar, heavy metals, toxins, parasites, etc

The crap in the stores is mostly packaged poison.

See, the beautiful cathedrals and buildings, the art, the magnificence of many things created thorough history was done by a consciousness which hovered in elated states and was able to tap into creativity, and focus the imagination beyond measure due to extraordinary health and vibrance, people who’d light up entire rooms merely by their presence and state of being.

I’m sorry, I go on ramblings lol, but I get inspired sometimes because we are such extraordinary beings and capable of so much only if we are willing to see it, and take the necessary steps to become more and unlock ourselves despite certain forces who rather keep us asleep and aslave.

I believe subliminal’s can be a pathway towards gaining the freedom, among many other tools.

But I’d rather talk about Subliminal’s here because that’s what people come here for and I keep the other topics for other communities forums, or individuals who are willing to discuss.

So, anyway, do not mistake this module for the Endocrine system.

It’s absolutely useful. I sometimes have wonderful ideas, I do not post many of them but when I think it is a worthy module and that it can benefit many people here including myself I will share it.

And Endocrine system does not even near the extensive approach of what I mentioned. It is indeed just like One Scent—to adapt and change your Pheromone production in alignment with the goals and modules of your Custom.

Similarly, this result enhancer would focus on your hormonal and chemical production and make it resonate more closely to the goals and objectives of your Custom. It would help you to achieve for example the Serotonine and Dopamine levels in resonance with the love modules, of your status related modules, of your productivity modules. And in essence just create the perfect matching chemical and hormonal soup that resonates with the whole of your Custom. It will happen, of course, naturally but this is more like a support and results enhancement module that will boost your results massively.

If you run a new program, I’m sure you have noticed it takes a few weeks to adjust because such a paradigm shift also shifts many things in our bodies. It can ben energetically intensive and requiring on the body.

So much happens on the different planes of existence. All the organs in our body create certain vibrations, our sweat has vibrations, our hormones, chemicals, etc and in sweat we have detected (scientifically) the excretion of pheromones that will be unconsciously alter behaviour of others around us. For example an intimidating, masculine person will excrete a smell that will make others perceive him as a high status individual who is not to be messed with. It’s not just the sight of his physical stature, the movements of his body, his body language, the tiny little muscular facial expressions, the whole system is so intelligently designed it’s absolutely magnificent in every way. You cannot fake things, if your internal world is a certain way it will reflect in EVERYTHING. The electrical signals thorough your body will make you behave so differently it’s too much to even get into. How you can smile, how you walk, how strong your muscles are, absolutely everything is connected and reacts to each other.

3 Likes

I understand. Definitely a Roadmap request then.

1 Like

You mean like the results enhancer deus?

An immense module designed to make any subliminal self-developing and to push it ever onwards in increasing power and efficiency. It will push to the limit all avenues of subliminal input, processing and output, and then continuously develop, pushing the limit further and further. It will also make use of any smaller details needed to do so, such as brainwaves, hormones, energetic systems, etc.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@Lion

This was the custom I was running around the time I got tested. I was working out but nowhere near as healthy as I am now so I’d imagine it has gone up.

1. Alexander’s Play 2. Earth Shaker 3. Story Teller 4. Gorgeous Women Manifestor 5. Deus 6. Song of Joy 7. Iron Frame 8. Primal Core 9.Sex Mastery Core 10. Wanted Core 11. Lion IV 12. Sexual manifestation 13. Temptation 14. Dragon’s Tongue 15. Direct Influencing Aura 16. Eagle Eye 17. Total Non Chalance 18. Charisma/Flirting Mentor 19. Inner Gasoline 20. Tyrant
3 Likes

@Niles - Uff that’s an awesome custom. A bit dense but very focused. Thanks for sharing, bro.

2 Likes