The wanted beast journal (WANTED + EF st3)

Dude! I’ve been crushing bags of chips like it’s nothing haha but doesn’t seem to have a negative effect on physique which is crazy

4 Likes

if wanted is keeping us looking good with junk food, then imagine what would happen if we cleaned up our diets :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Amazing journal, now I really want wanted. lol.

Potato chips not so much for me, but organic blue corn chips with my homemade chili? I could practically live off that. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Got a nice little update for you guys;

Oh btw I’m ditching day and month count because I prefer to update when I feel like it, or else it feels like a chore :sweat_smile:

Anyways the update: noticed today that my desire for bodybuilding is deepening, I was already dedicated and disciplined, but that dedication and love really blossomed today, it’s the same as those initial results people got when they went out and got new clothes, haircuts, etc., while as for me, today I changed the way I workout, I don’t think I’ve had this much fun on a leg day while being absolutely destroyed (I had to wait like 30 mins before I drove because of the pump) but at the end of the workout, the euphoria was unparalleled.
Basically I have completely changed my workout plan to an extremely high volume training, kind of similar to my idol jay cutler now that I think about it, but basically I did around 35 sets today in total (25 for legs and 10 for calves), there was absolutely no stopping me and many of those sets included drop sets as well, just for the fun of it. I guess the physical shifting wants to take effect and it’s showing me the most optimal way of training through euphoria :thinking:
But as my weakest point (or I should say points) is my arm(s) size, I’m going to test how this new training by feeling goes in regards to the growth, right now they’re sitting at 14.3 inches cold, if I got them to 15 before the middle of July, then that would honestly tell me that I don’t need anything extra (for now) for gains.

3 Likes

So I don’t have much to add on today, but as I changed my workout style yesterday, today’s workout also felt quite euphoric, like how Arnold describes it here

Anyways, I also updated my profile picture here mainly because I’ve been noticing I look better and better each day and felt like posting a pic would add a bit more “credibility” to my results, especially for those thinking about using WANTED :grin:

1 Like

Alright so BIG UPDATE:

This journal is now updated as it is now a stack of WANTED + EF st3 to maximize my journey to acquiring the most aesthetically pleasing physique, here are things that I would like to note down:

• yesterday a waiter at a restaurant was mesmerized by me apparently and when I was getting my pickup order, he told me I didn’t need to pay :joy:, I did end up paying cause it wasn’t even my food in the first place (was for my dad)

• been noticing that I’m wearing tighter clothes and somewhat revealing stuff, like this is what I wore today while going to get my smoking tobacco

And no I don’t usually wear anything like that, it was in my closet from my last bday, but never wore it since, and it’s a see through one.

• any time I’m driving, I keep getting stares from any car that would be next to me, doesn’t matter if it’s guys or girls, they keep looking as if there’s something really interesting, kinda make me feel a bit creeped out at times when older women look at me :joy:.

• lastly, listening to EF after my workout today felt like it kept my pump going throughout the day, though it’s still early to judge if it actually is EF at effect here or it’s just me.

6 Likes

Junk Crap is exactly what you need to eat … sometimes. :wink:
The shrink-wrap effect of Carbs is well-documented among bodybuilders and fitness models.

Look up the refeeds, overfeeding, and cheat meals of Cycle Diet (Scott Abel), as an example.

I’m sure there are newer coaches who advise this too, I’m just not a part of that scene.

:+1:t2:

cheat-meal-goals-bodybuilding-28762037

2 Likes

Honestly, with WANTED, I don’t feel like I need to refeed or carb cycle, because wanted uses then all, one thing I noticed as well is how I don’t really get bloated on WANTED, even if I ate a lot of junk and high sodium food, but yea, with Wanted, it’s cheat meal everyday :joy:

3 Likes

I can say the same with Khan. Uses a shit load of carbs but I dont put on weight. And if I don’t have those extra carbs I feel terrible.

5 Likes

Hmmm so does that mean that keto people on WANTED and/or khan would have unnecessary recon because of their diet :thinking:

2 Likes

Can’t comment on keto but I tried IF and it was terrible. Felt like I’m dying… Extremely low energy.

3 Likes

Hmm I read in @Ice journal that he tried doing a 24 hour fast and broke it with a keto meal, with his stack being WANTED and khan, and he seemed to have made it through his 24 hour, which suggests that it might not just be carbs, but then again maybe he’s getting recon and low energy because of it and we don’t know about it :thinking:

2 Likes

Have to say, doing Wanted for almost a month, my cravings for sweet are a quite high opposite to my past. Also doing IF for several years but there is no issue with that.

3 Likes

You are also pretty young, so along with the training, your hormones are in better shape than mine will ever be. :blush:

Sidenote: My body responds much better to high volume training than to high intensity training as well.

It is possible, and can be both ways.

I’m generally a “Whole Foods, Plant based” guy, so high carbs, low fats.

The first time I looped Wanted+Stark for 8 hours, I had bouts of headaches for the next 4 days.
On the 5th day I sat down and had a chat with my subconscious mind to figure what needs to be changed to make the Wanted script work for me…

Answer: I need to add more Fats into my diet.

I added some random spoonfuls of peanut butter and cheese cubes into my meals, and Wanted never gave me any problems after that – even when stacked overnight.

:hugs:

6 Likes

The voice in my head is telling me to eat high fat, high carb stuff today and give wanted double loops :grimacing: must resist

3 Likes

Is your weight still the same?

Just finished the fast this weekend. It was more to challenge myself mentally than physically. Basically what I did was a 24 hour fast, broke it with one keto friendly meal (with LOTS of protein), followed by an additional (almost) 36 hour fast. I say almost because I broke it 35 hours in, felt it was enough.

I will say from this experience that I was EXTREMELY low energy, but not in recon at all. In fact, I felt mentally at peace much of the time, just physically exhausted from the lack of nutrition.

1 Like

That being said, I’ve been somewhat prescribed to the low carb way of living, which served me well in the past. However, I have to agree with Khan and WANTED this does not really seem feasible due to the energy requirements.

As long as you’re working out and not eating complete junk (i.e. sugar all the time), a balance of proteins carbs and fats seem to be optimal on these subs.

4 Likes

I’ll comment more on my fast in my journal if you’re interested @Invictus

1 Like

Looking forward to it and good job and going through with your fast

1 Like