Best sub to cure

What is the best subliminal to cure perfectionism and procrastination?
These two bed fellows prevent people from taking action.

Preferably main store titles.

4 Likes

The Executive. No doubt about it.

I haven’t given Limitless Executive more time though but The Executive is undoubtedly faster acting (pun intended).

4 Likes

Usually with those two the procrastination is less about discipline and more about excessive anxiety and avoidance of it. Perfectionism is fantastic at generating that anxiety.

Struggling with both of those myself I’ve found anything that increases your sense of self worth does really well at toning down perfectionism. Perfectionism has a really awful feedback loop. You don’t feel good enough, you seek things being perfect or good enough outside yourself to reflect your self worth, this causes endless anxiety, you don’t actually complete the things you set out to accomplish, then your self worth tanks because it was hinging on that very thing you’re avoiding.

I would actually recommend love bomb. If you combine that with any title pushing you in the direction you want it’ll help generate more self compassion for yourself which aids in taking action. But the main point here is perfectionists and procrastinators are already hard on themselves, you need the opposite of that.Of course the nature of a perfectionists mind is that they’ll also use the need to ease up on themselves as further proof they aren’t doing their best. That’s why I recommend love bomb, you need something that goes in there and shakes things up at such an emotional level so you can’t perform mental gymnastics to further reinforce the perfectionist script.

5 Likes

It’s a long term solution, but Dragon Reborn is well on its way to solving both these issues for me.

4 Likes

I use Emperor.
I have to not procrastinate.
I also have to do my best, which is very close to perfect.

:innocent:

For clarity in decision-making, I use Limitless – my secret weapon.

:wink:

Unless you meant perfectionism and procrastination at approaching women.
Then, I’d use Daredevil.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Seems like you dont have a set stack @Simon
You use subs as tools from a tool box. Whatever the task at hand depends what subliminal you will play that day.

3 Likes

Both of these issues involve healthy underlying motivations being taken too far.

Perfectionism is pursuit of an ideal untempered by a close engagement with and appreciation of reality.

Procrastination is (often) the desire for genuine motivation and greater purpose in one’s actions unbalanced by a clear, accessible sense of one’s motivations and purpose.

I think that identifying and bringing in the missing element transforms them (or calibrates them) into strengths.

A realistic motivating vision transforms procrastination into enjoyment.

A capacity to connect to and accommodate more of real life transforms perfectionism into high standards and inspiring ideals.

The project, in my view, is how to develop (and keep developing) such a vision; and how to develop greater tolerance for reality.

It’s almost always more effective to frame things in terms of movement rather than in terms of non-movement. It’s the old “don’t think of a white horse” principle.

What can I add to this situation that will bring the best out of the greatest number of elements?

3 Likes

I try and keep the Main / Archetypal sub(s) as stable as possible.
This way my core vibe/presence stays the same.

I use the non-Archetypals & “Includeds” as a Toolbox of Stack Modules.
Their job is to enhance the Mains as per your needs, not to create recon conflicts.

This toolbox consists of the old Stack Modules, Superchargers, Ultimas, Weapon Xs, and non-archetypal subs (like Limitless, PCC, IC, etc.)

Includeds = Boosting of scripts that are already in your Mains. Eg: Mogul.

This may look like a long list, but with any Mains, you will only have about 2-5 Preferred Enhancers.

:sunglasses:

I do have periods when I’m in full-blown experimental mode (testing products & combinations), and others when I’m still deciding on my specific goals & needs. At such times, my stacks can indeed seem as being completely random.

:blush:

3 Likes

@Simon don’t you find the major titles extremely energy extensive?
How do you cope with that?

I know you once mentioned that it took you a month to get used to Emperor lol

The sense of Energy-Intensive is subjective to the user. I’m not gifted with much body awareness.
I have only 3 levels - Brain Not Heavy, Brain Heavy, Headache.

I simply do my best to avoid Level 3, and limit Level 2 to under 12 hours.

:sweat_smile:

Must’ve been Emperor v4. The increased Density + New Beginnings module did that to me.
It was the first time some of us members had headaches from subs.

3 Likes

I feel the same but when I’m brain heavy I’m emotionless lol like numb. Extremely fatigued as well. Like sleep is not enough.

To add to that 1 loop takes like a week to process :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin:

Today is my 7th day off and I can still feel my head heavy with a neck pain and fatigue :laughing:

1 Like

The first time I experienced a headache was with Qv2. And a little bit of dreaming too.

2 Likes

100% true…

1 Like

Spartan Apex

If one loop put me into Brain Heavy for more than a day (meaning, I can’t even play it every other day), then I’ll probably cheat in the following order: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

A. Stop using earphones, only speakers.
B. Lower the volume on speakers to barely audible.
C. Disconnect the satellite speaker to possibly reduce the script load by half.
D. Play only at times when the sub will be processed fast – before sleep, during workout, etc.
E. Switch to Qv1, if that is an option.

:smile:

Of course I can do an extreme Conscious Reconciliation session, like I mentioned for Wanted.
But I never needed to do that, except when I reach the Headaches level.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Such a nice off-topic conversation we’re having here. :joy:

1 Like