WANTED and Emperor Fitness Hungry af?

Yeah, well, Wanted AND Emperor fitness are both energy intensive… So I think you’ll need to dial your food intake and sleep to compensate :sweat_smile: I’ve never ran both at the same time!

4 Likes

Hmmm, the hunger is unreal :rofl: but in a good way, force feeding is way less then before and I enjoy my food more. Can also tell I’m way less inclined in eating stuff that isn’t “the best choice”.

@Fire @SaintSovereign

Did you add a mindfull eating script? I feel like I’m appreciating my food more/eat slower.

5 Likes

I’m sure they did in emperor fitness, part of stage one of emperor fitness is centered around optimizing your nutrition!

Yes. Healthy eating.

9 Likes

Thanks, that one was obvious. :slight_smile:

I’m pleasantly surprised :open_mouth: “I feel like cumming in the gym out the gym” -Arnold Schwarzenegger, (pumping iron)-

@SaintSovereign @Fire @RVconsultant if two people referred to the same scene from a movie when they ran the same stack, does that mean that the stack is pointing somewhere? cause this is the scene I referred to as well when I started the same stack :exploding_head:

1 Like

Interesting. I’d wonder if the universe was telling you something.

2 Likes

Well it is a (in)famous scene by Arnold and I although he isn’t my all time favorite bodybuilder, he is inspirational loved his autobiography.

I try to model some behavior in the gym, like smiling when in pain or pushing myself, adddin the visualization with each rep etc.

Favorite will always be Frank Zane for međź’™

3 Likes

Very excited to hear how things progress.

Have you also conidered adding spartan into the stack.

If i remember correctly Saint said that stacking products with similar goals. Could enhance the changes even further.

my stack will be too big then my friend.

Currently I am on an A-B routine

Could add a C) (might be too much tho) no rest days like this

Productivity focussed

1. Limitless Executive U / The Commander U
  2. StarQ Qv2
  3. Emp Fitness S4 Qv2
  4. Wanted Qv2 (maybe change that for The Commander U, or Minds Eye)

B) Sexual Focus

1. PS:ITU
  2. Wanted Qv2
  3. StarQ Qv2
  4. Diamond ITU ( i hate and love this one my sexual energy is off the roof, and I ended up jerking off half the day because I couldn’t handle all that energy xD)

Possibly add
C) Fitness focussed

1. Emp Fitness S4 Qv2
  2. Legacy U
  3. Spartan Qv2
  4. Wanted Qv2

Sounds Like I might need a custom in the near future :rofl:

@RVconsultant @SaintSovereign @Fire

Can I use the boosters interchangable? or is it better to stick with one in a stack and change the Q sub?
Outside PS:ITU or Limitless Executive I wouldn’t consider them Longterm subliminals as I already ran Primal Seduction for a very long time, before Wanted.

Ok, your stack is huuuge my friend, I’d be patient to get results on this hahaha

1 Like

I have ran them all for a month or longer before atleast :slight_smile: I barely have recon or stonewalling atm.

I’m already seeing results :smirk:

I don’t run Diamond that much atm, because I end up horny all the time 🥲

2 Likes

You have an interesting brain even i cannot handle that many products :joy:

that custom is like mine

emp fit 4
spartan
wanted
mind’s eye

its very good, make a custom better than spending 3 hours every 2 days for your stack

1 Like

Never been that adventurous and gone for more then 2 cores.

2 Likes

That’s a nice effect of diamond for me :sunglasses:

Going to my dr next week see if I go on TRT, I’ll be able to join you guys on the diamond train!

1 Like

try this first if you interested @WhiteTiger

2 Likes

are you on this Azriel?

i used to think like that now i think in terms of how they interweave, if they make sense when im imagining the dude i wanna be then they fit in perfectly, if it’s hard to imagine the man ill become mixing them then theres a disconnect and itll add this meta “density”

1 Like