WANTED and Emperor Fitness Hungry af?

That’s a nice effect of diamond for me :sunglasses:

Going to my dr next week see if I go on TRT, I’ll be able to join you guys on the diamond train!

1 Like

try this first if you interested @WhiteTiger

2 Likes

are you on this Azriel?

i used to think like that now i think in terms of how they interweave, if they make sense when im imagining the dude i wanna be then they fit in perfectly, if it’s hard to imagine the man ill become mixing them then theres a disconnect and itll add this meta “density”

1 Like

I appreciate the share Azriel :slight_smile: I might try it in a few years when everything will be under control.

My decision is made because of how low my levels are, I clearly feels like there is something broken. Keep in mind that while measuring my levels, I was getting a good sleep schedule, waking up at the same time every day. Taking ZMA before bed, eating a good amount of carbs, my omega 3, veggies and overall sufficient nutriment. I also worked out 5 times a week, did red light therapy and phototherapy (which is UVB rays)

My first blood test done in february 2021 revealed a free test level of 176 (ref range 223 - 915) - It’s been diagnosed low by the dr. (my vitamin D is high, as revealed by the blood test)

I continued 6 months of the same routine to let some time for my body to recuperate and get back on track.

My latest blood sample showed free test level of 195 (approx same ref range), which indicate almost no change in 6 months, telling me that maybe something is not working right (especially considering how I eat, train and sleep, which are three major factors of testosterone production).

In the past three weeks, I don’t know what happened, but I started growing painful gynecomastia…

I have no idea what is happening, but to be honest I’ve been low energy, confidence, motivation for almost a year. I wasn’t able to quit my antidepressant, I don’t want to try again at this point, I just want to get my energy and confidence back xD

2 Likes

I have maybe a stupid question but since almost every supplement which can increase testosterone level messed up with my stuttering, I am curious that horniness from Diamond, GM or from other subs like PSIT or maybe sex mastery, does mean automatically that increasing of horniness is also increasing in free testosterone, or is it not related?

1 Like

I cannot be sure, when I had normal testosterone levels, I was affected greatly in terms of libido by subs. I think it affects your thoughts patterns and then, affects your libido. It has been shown that when people are turn on, the body raises testosterone levels to prepare for reproduction!

Which indicate that the mind has power over testosterone levels.

3 Likes

This is quite strange because as far as I know, low vitamin D can be an issue for low testosterone so I assume that high D means high.

Another observation. I have a custom with EF St3, Wanted, The beast within, and few other modules. My pace of gaining muscles is very good, actually exceptionally good in my opinion but I do not feel horny at all. This is strange for me I thought for muscle building I have to have a very good testosterone level. Maybe I have that but do not feel horny, I do not know.

2 Likes

Libido is usually a balanve between estrogen and testosterone first of all :ok_hand: I don’t know the numbers… After that you can play with your mindset.

I am currently on TRT which has kept my test at healthy levels. If you dont mine me asking how old are you ?

1 Like

@Yazooneh
Did you build a 4 cores Ultima custom?
If so
Can you handle it?
Reconciliation?
Difference to Qv2?

Thank you for your answer

Btw I did 4days ago 2 customs
1 Emperor Fitness ST4, Spartan
2 Wanted Heartsong Love Bomb

Yesterday I ordered a 40 cm pizza and eat the whole thing in 10 min and I wasn’t full at all
That’s crazy

3 Likes

Kcal intake can also influence your hormone levels, if you are on low BF for a long time it will impact your natural Testosteron levels.

There might be some supplements that can increase it, check out more plates more dates(no not TRT or anabolics, and it doesnt work for everyone).

Pretty sure it’s because of my reckless and stupid AAS usage when I was 21-22 xD

'dumbass :kissing_heart:"

(not that I not condone AAS), but people get into it before doing proper studying. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I had my old roommate who did some at 18 and told me “everything will be fine”, I got naive…

Guess we all did stupid shit when we were younger, some just have consequences later on in life.

I’ve implemented a few of the strategies in the past and again more recently to what I subjectively experience as great effect. I have not done the gene analysis or blood work though.

not a doc obviously lol-but I’ve looked into maximizing T a lot - you could also consider getting an ultrasound on your testicles, you may have a variocele-a vein that is causing issues. In hormone production.

1 Like

The mind definitely has a say in hormone production, especially since dopamine and norepinephrine ,which will effect testosterone, are both highly subject to mental disposition/attitude/ how you think and relate to things.

2 Likes

Yeah, my appointment is scheduled, nothing is set in stone for now, might be necessary to have some more test done, my objective for now is really about the quality of my life… And there is a TRT option that let your body still product testosterone at the same time and preserve your fertility so at this point the cost to using it for me is only the medication while the benefits are pretty high :smiley:

3 Likes