The wanted beast journal (WANTED + EF st3)

I can say the same with Khan. Uses a shit load of carbs but I dont put on weight. And if I don’t have those extra carbs I feel terrible.

5 Likes

Hmmm so does that mean that keto people on WANTED and/or khan would have unnecessary recon because of their diet :thinking:

2 Likes

Can’t comment on keto but I tried IF and it was terrible. Felt like I’m dying… Extremely low energy.

3 Likes

Hmm I read in @Ice journal that he tried doing a 24 hour fast and broke it with a keto meal, with his stack being WANTED and khan, and he seemed to have made it through his 24 hour, which suggests that it might not just be carbs, but then again maybe he’s getting recon and low energy because of it and we don’t know about it :thinking:

2 Likes

Have to say, doing Wanted for almost a month, my cravings for sweet are a quite high opposite to my past. Also doing IF for several years but there is no issue with that.

3 Likes

You are also pretty young, so along with the training, your hormones are in better shape than mine will ever be. :blush:

Sidenote: My body responds much better to high volume training than to high intensity training as well.

It is possible, and can be both ways.

I’m generally a “Whole Foods, Plant based” guy, so high carbs, low fats.

The first time I looped Wanted+Stark for 8 hours, I had bouts of headaches for the next 4 days.
On the 5th day I sat down and had a chat with my subconscious mind to figure what needs to be changed to make the Wanted script work for me…

Answer: I need to add more Fats into my diet.

I added some random spoonfuls of peanut butter and cheese cubes into my meals, and Wanted never gave me any problems after that – even when stacked overnight.

:hugs:

6 Likes

The voice in my head is telling me to eat high fat, high carb stuff today and give wanted double loops :grimacing: must resist

3 Likes

Is your weight still the same?

Just finished the fast this weekend. It was more to challenge myself mentally than physically. Basically what I did was a 24 hour fast, broke it with one keto friendly meal (with LOTS of protein), followed by an additional (almost) 36 hour fast. I say almost because I broke it 35 hours in, felt it was enough.

I will say from this experience that I was EXTREMELY low energy, but not in recon at all. In fact, I felt mentally at peace much of the time, just physically exhausted from the lack of nutrition.

1 Like

That being said, I’ve been somewhat prescribed to the low carb way of living, which served me well in the past. However, I have to agree with Khan and WANTED this does not really seem feasible due to the energy requirements.

As long as you’re working out and not eating complete junk (i.e. sugar all the time), a balance of proteins carbs and fats seem to be optimal on these subs.

4 Likes

I’ll comment more on my fast in my journal if you’re interested @Invictus

1 Like

Looking forward to it and good job and going through with your fast

1 Like

okay guys so it’s been a while since my last update and there’s a reason for why I haven’t updated.

I’m not going to update on days I consider uneventful

because let’s be honest, attention and stares, others wanting to talk more, dressing up extra stylish, have all become such a “normal” thing now that I’m pretty sure most of you guys know that those are the basic results everyone using WANTED will get.

with that out of the way, let’s get into the update:

• I feel like people are getting extra nice to me, as in, I’ve been getting way too much free stuff DAILY, this could be some type of a halo effect that WANTED is generating through the aura and physical shifting, need more time to confirm this.

• where WANTED helped me choose the right workout style for me, EF st3 is challenging me, like you know how people often get recon about changing subs or stacks? im getting that with wanting to change my training program, I have looked over 4 different ones today, but fighting through. @Yazooneh did you experience this?
    @TheBoxingScientist @Meng123 @Simon any thoughts on what’s going? is it also recon?

• have been told ALREADY that im looking bigger, checked my arm size and it has gone up by .3 inches within days (no pump), and t-shirts are fitting much better.

4 Likes

wanted to (pun fully intended) add something extra:

recently I’ve noticed something with WANTED, where I don’t feel like fully expressing myself, like in this journal for example, I don’t feel like posting updates as often, or with others IRL, I don’t feel like saying everything in my head, it’s as i’m becoming more of a listener/reader than a talker/writer, which is somewhat different to what I used to be like.

My conclusion: WANTED has been bringing about changes in a “stages” way, first it made me change my appearance, with clothes and hair, then it boosted the appearance with the physical shifting to make me look better, and now it’s changing my mentality/behavior.

4 Likes

Hmm,depends.When i run emperor fitness,i tended to change my workout program to improve it as i went so depends if your changing for the sake of changing or whether the new training programs are actually better than what your currently on.

1 Like

well there’s this one split (P/P/L/Up/Lo) and I have this extremely strong urge inside me to start doing it, but I know from my previous years of testing that I tend to respond better when I do low frequency (once a week per muscle) and extremely high volume to completely destroy the muscle before hitting it 7 days later.

i’m getting confused here because I don’t know what kind of recon one can expect from EF, other than the general recon of course, I did feel somewhat extra sore this week, but other than I’ve changed my workout timing from going around noon (11am-12pm) to now going at 10:30-11pm, which is a day and night difference (literally :joy:) but hey, I’m definitely getting bigger

Haha,as long as it works.finding the perfect routine is alot of experimentation.as long as your getting bigger,its all good :smile:

2 Likes

i guess i’ll keep that classified as recon then :sweat_smile:

yeah if it sucks youre going to change it

1 Like

I don’t have personal experience with an EF + WQ stack.

This is a known effect of Seductress, no surprise if it’s part of Wanted as well. :+1:t2:

Read the descriptions of Wanted and EF3. Think through and Write down where you feel they’re having different goals than the other. What is the pattern of difference in the new training programs that you feel like switching to? Does that really conflict with your Wanted goals?

Further, think about what your motivation is for stacking EF3.
If Wanted is your primary program, could you switch the secondary one to EF4, Spartan, or Beast Within? What fits your motivation the best?

:thinking:

3 Likes