The Tantric Sage - Awakening and Transmutation

I hope you feel better

1 Like

Damn! I’m wondering if your boners are going to be so hard, you’ll have to decide if you can use it to hammer in nails, or if you want it to be the nail.

This seems like a high dose to take. Do you mean take 100 grams in a powder form and eat it all at once? Would you please clarify?

I just saw this. How are you?

1 Like

No no no

Its for a tincture

100 Gramm Ashwaganda is sufficient

2 Likes

Thank you guys!! I feel much better today, but still have some more resting to do… fever went down to 37,4 which is almost normal. Lets see what happens tonight.

Im drinking lots of water and sleeping.

3 Likes

What @Leandros said man.

fever went up 2 hours ago to 38,4… now back down again to 37,6. My girfriend came to take care of me and brought some medicines.

Well last night I felt good enough to endure a loop of Paragon, exactly as Im doing now.
Its been useful to calm me down and soothe the symptoms, as the fever had me with lots of muscular tension.

3 Likes

Well yesterday I had no fever, but I did have a strong headache, lots of tension in my whole back and no energy.
Later in the afternoon I gather enough energy to do something about it.

I explored into the headache and did some emotional transmutation excercises. The tension in the neck dissolve at about 70% and the tension in the lower back was about 80% gone, but the headache was still there as strong as before.

I did more exploration and find out there was no emotions causing the headache anymore… it was purely mechanical/tensional. I watch some videos I have about how to end headaches by releasing the tension in the neck muscles, specifically the occipital muscles and the headache went down about 75%.

Finally I did some Yoga excercises to release tension from my middle and lower back.

I was feeling really good and tired, so decided to go to bed.

1 Like

Just before I woke up this morning I had a very interesting dream… I was walking down the streets and found this huge, beautiful house, that for some reason gave me the feeling I needed to get inside it. So I got inside ninja style, climbing walls and stuff.

When I was entering a window in the second floor I saw 2 beautiful young women, one of them said “Hi xx” like she knew me. I responded Im not xx, Im yy. She said “ok, hi yy”.

I continue snooping around to find 2 things… this wasnt a house but a low security, very exclusive Psychiatric clinic and there was a missing patient.

Being all curious I decided to go check the missing patient room, there I discovered a collection of the most beautiful books on mysticism, religion and magick. They were so beautifully crafted and unique, I wanted to steal them and put some of them in my back pack, planning to come back for the others.

Suddenly some woman from the clinic came to the room and I pretended to be xx in order to not raise any suspicions… the lady gave me a massage in my legs and ask something about medicines, but she treated me as I really was xx, then she left.

Then it all became clear to me… I was xx and I was yy at the same time. Yy was a part of me looking for xx in order to free him from prison, but I discover there was no prison, the clinic had an open door policy.

Xx was only there because he(me) was angry about how religion cut his wings and didnt allowed him to be himself and at the same time filled him up with shame and guilt about being himself.

I dont have to steal the books anymore, they are mine.

Anyway I woke up feeling awestruck and amazed by the power of the dream… keeping my eyes closed and meditating on its message.

I realized I was afraid and did the only thing I could do… I navigated the fear in to its very core, half asleep, half awake, just the perfect state.

I ended up remembering my parents wedding, my mom was pregnant of me while in the ceremony. She was there in church, in front of the priest in that ominous context, feeling afraid of the future and feeling shame of being pregnant at her marriage (it was the 70’s and a very catholic country). I released everything and woke up.

1 Like

Im back baby!! :sunglasses:

I did the neck releasing excercises again this morning, took a warm shower… then some trance work and I feel awesome!!

Still have some small bits of discomfort in the left side of my forehead, but very small and going down.

Gonna go outside in the sun.

3 Likes

Thank for that sharing that dream, such a good metaphor in the story :pray:

1 Like

Glad you’re back

1 Like

Road testing Ardhanarishvara 2.0.

Changes in Version 2.0:

• Rebuilded in Solace.
  • Added Transcendental Connection, Aura of Craving and Diamond.

Wanted
Heartsong
Sex Mastery
Diamond
Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Sexiness Unbound.
Panther
Long-Range Seduction
Instant Spark
Gorgeous Manifestor
Focused Arousal
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
Male Enhancement
StoryTeller
The Wonder
Chosen of Venus
Love Without Attachment
Depths of Love
Aura of Craving
Transcendental Connection.

4 Likes

Thanks Man!

1 Like

It had an atmosphere of mystery and beauty from beginning to end. It still makes my heart warm up when I remember it.

1 Like

Good luck. How has Heartsong been so far?

1 Like

@mvargo It has melted a lot of fears related to being loved, specially ideas about having to earn the right to be loved if that makes sense… It has shifted my attitude, now Im more demostrative in gestures and words… more touchy, more open.

1 Like

That makes a ton of sense and it sounds really awesome. Any manifestation of potential partners yet?

1 Like