The Tantric Sage - Awakening and Transmutation

This is gonna be my new journal.
Meditating yesterday I recieved confirmation on exactly what to use from now on. I will add my other custom when the moment is right

Day 1:

1 x Epignosis
  • Alchemist St4 v2
  • Sage Immortal
  • Awakened Perception
  • Intuition Enhancer
  • All-Seeing
  • Eagle Eye
  • Manipulus
  • Emotions Unfettered
  • Wisdom Personified
  • Chiron
  • Dragons Tongue
  • Negative Energy Transmutation
  • Divine Will
  • The Architect.
  • Energetic Development
  • The Merger of Worlds
  • Gratitude Embodiment
  • Yggdrasil
  • Jupiter
1 x Ardhanarishvara

Wanted
Heartsong
Sex Mastery
Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Sexiness Unbound.
Panther
Long-Range Seduction
Instant Spark
Gorgeous Manifestor
Focused Arousal
Prevent Premature Ejaculation.
Male Enhancement
StoryTeller
The Wonder
Chosen of Venus
Love Without Attachment
Depths of Love

1 x Gnosis of Dominus (GOD) Qv2
  1. Stark Q v2
  2. RICH
  3. Sultan
  4. Financial Succes Reality Shifter
  5. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  6. Secrets of Akasha
  7. Secret Source
  8. Positive Being Attractor
  9. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  10. MarketWeaver
  11. Dominion
  12. The Flow
  13. Direct Influencing
  14. Fortunes Favorite
  15. The Spotlight
  16. Mystery
  17. Productivity Unleashed
  18. Power Unleashed
  19. Stress Displacement
  20. Carpe Diem

1 x Rebirth

Day 2:

1 x RICH Crypto

*Tantric Lover Ultima is going to be used on an “as needed basis”.

Tantric Lover Ultima

PSIT Ultima v2
True Social Ultima v2
Diamond Ultima v2
Eagle Eye
Yggdrasil
Fortunes Favorite

“The integral sage, the nondual sage, is here to show us otherwise. Known generally as “Tantric,” these sages insist on transcending life by living it. They insist on finding release by engagement, finding nirvana in the midst of samsara, finding total liberation by complete immersion." Ken Wilber.

Sage Cyavānā worshipping the tantric form of Goddess Lakshmi seated atop a corpse.

9 Likes

Already did 2x Epignosis and 1x Ardhanarishvara this morning and my first report is Epignosis creates a profound state of time distortion. Things just go veeeeery slow, it took forever to end 1 loop, at one point I was convinced that the hour has gone by and the solace mask kept playing, so I look at the app and only 30 minutes has gone by.
It was not on repeat and the file was only once on the playlist, so no chance for being a second listen. Then when I did the second loop some hours after, I got the same effect.

3 Likes

Now this is a journal I want to read, Ken Wilber is mah boi.

3 Likes

To be honest Ive only know Ken Wilber by name, but this quote just manifested for me while I was looking for the image of Sage Cyavānā and it immediately clicked.

1 Like

His 4 pillars is so good. Waking up, growing up, Cleaning up and Fucking up.

3 Likes

Keep it that way. He’s more of a distraction, than a Guru. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If you’re serious about what it means to live an Integral Life, go to it’s source – Sri Aurobindo.

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

Im not looking for any gurus anyway, they like too much to be followed and be the center of attention.

Ive heard good things about Sri Aurobindo, I might have one of his books around.

Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Yea I i kinda agree. Like he talks soo much with his high IQ. But really like the 4 pillars.

Now I gotta google Sri Aurobindo

2 Likes

A Great book is the core teaching of the Buddha imo

2 Likes

Great journal.

Currently looking into karezza, injaculation etc so this journal is just on time.

Synchronisity as always.

1 Like

BAAAAMMMMMM

WHAT A GREAT LINEUP

All the best to your Journey :+1:

2 Likes

Any interesting sources you might wanna share? I want to look into it too.

Relaxation in the bedroom:The masculine seeks the freedom, and the feminine seeks more form.

It wants it’s form to be seen and filled by the formless.

You fuck her open to god. When you fuck a girl you want the energy in the room to open her up

Tidy up in the room, It should feel like going into a luxury spa. No rushing, no goal, no outcome in mind.

Just exploration. Sex is meditation.

And when you are about to cum circulate that enery upwards, through your body. Round and round,
This is high level tantra teachings and nothing I have mastered yet. I’m still only scratching the surface of this joy and adventure.

2 Likes

I have a lot of experience in that, heres a quote from my old journal:

*I dont care about ejaculation anymore, the race/obsesion with that totally disapeared.
*I intuitively developed a 3:1 sex ratio, I only ejaculate the thrid time I have sex, the first two I accumulate energy.
*I get way more pleassure than I used to.
*Im far more relaxed and in the moment.
*I dont rely on techniques anymore, Im really aware of my girlfriends energy and non verbals and adapt accordingly.
*I can last for as long as I want to.
*With my girlfriend we have developed super deep levels of intimacy, playfulness and complicity.
*She can have as much as 35 orgasms (so far) on a 45 minutes love making session.
*Her orgasm are the longest and most intense she ever dream she could have. Mine too.
*We both have full body orgasms.

Alchemist was the title that made me aware of how sexual energy move through my body and thats when I started learning how to move it on purpose, delaying ejaculation, which was crucial to end up learning to control it.

Spending energy in sexual encounters does seems wasteful to me too, thats why I dont have sexual encounters, with my girfriend we stopped having sex a long time ago. What we have is Divine, Magical Sexual Alchemy and that is never wasteful, its liberating, fun, and deepens our bond on a spiritual level.

Ive been practicing Traditional Tantra for over 3 years and Neo Tantra for about 5 years. Ive also learn how to give her intense orgasms by applying pressure in her cervix with the tip of my penis and shooting a beam of energy through it, without any movement at all; we are both still, kissing and looking at eachothers eyes.

Ive never really researched/experimented with injaculation, even though Im aware of its existence.
Now I feel curious about that and the idea of having orgasms without ejaculation. Thats what I want to master next.

5 Likes

Anyway Ive finished Rebirth Ultima which concludes todays listening.

1 Like

One loop a day please.

What is this?

1 Like

Would you suggest just limit this sub to 1 loop on listening days or limiting to 1 loop and adding a loop of RICH Crypto.

The term Neotantra refers to a modern collection of practices and schools in the West that integrates the sacred with the sexual, and de-emphasizes the reliance on Gurus.

Some Neo Tantra schools are just excuses to have orgies and free sex, I prefer the ones that are based in sexual healing and love making techniques, which include energy work, breathing, body work, healing of trauma and dearmouring.

3 Likes

WhiteTiger Tantra by Steve Piccus

:wink:

1 Like

Good Stuff!

1 Like

Cupid’s Poisoned Arrow is apparently a good book. I ordered it recently.

Injaculation is really nothing crazy. Like when you for example masturbate, but do not release, you are technically doing injaculation. The sperm has already been produced, but it will be re-absorbed.

Injaculation then is just doing it while orgasming. The body CAN do that, but you can also do it wrong and it goes into your bladder. There is no health issue, but then you will release it anyway. Not the goal.

However, karezza (the book above) is completely different because it’s designed to NOT orgasm at all. Male and female. The idea is that it uses a lot of (spiritual) energy to do so and you want to cultivate this energy instead.

Still, I am talking here from a bunch of articles I have read. Have not tried it myself, but will do.

3 Likes