The Tantric Sage - Awakening and Transmutation

The things I learn on this forum, man.
So powerful.
Thank you!

This hits home. I THINK I am searching for better sex, but it might just be THAT.

4 Likes

Im happy to know my experience is helpful for you.

Heatsong+Wanted+Sex Mastery was the best decision I ever made subliminaly speaking.

5 Likes

Im getting so many manifestations from my custom GOD, its amazing! Before Dragon Reborn it gave me a lot of recon, but now its flowing baby… :sunglasses:

On the other hand Im decided… Spartan is comming my way :muscle:

4 Likes

I will use the stand alone Spartan version for a while and then make myself a custom.

Custom Idea:

Spartan
SPS: Respiratory System
SPS: Nervous System
SPS: Lymphatic System
SPS: Immune System
SPS: Fat Burn
SPS: Endocrine System
SPS: Cardiovascular System

1 Like

Current Stack:

Day 1:

1 x Epignosis
  • Alchemist St4 v2
  • Sage Immortal
  • Awakened Perception
  • Intuition Enhancer
  • All-Seeing
  • Eagle Eye
  • Manipulus
  • Emotions Unfettered
  • Wisdom Personified
  • Chiron
  • Dragons Tongue
  • Negative Energy Transmutation
  • Divine Will
  • The Architect.
  • Energetic Development
  • The Merger of Worlds
  • Gratitude Embodiment
  • Yggdrasil
  • Jupiter
1 x Ardhanarishvara

Wanted
Heartsong
Sex Mastery
Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Sexiness Unbound.
Panther
Long-Range Seduction
Instant Spark
Gorgeous Manifestor
Focused Arousal
Prevent Premature Ejaculation.
Male Enhancement
StoryTeller
The Wonder
Chosen of Venus
Love Without Attachment
Depths of Love

1 x Gnosis of Dominus (GOD)
  1. Stark Q v2
  2. RICH
  3. Sultan
  4. Financial Succes Reality Shifter
  5. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  6. Secrets of Akasha
  7. Secret Source
  8. Positive Being Attractor
  9. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  10. MarketWeaver
  11. Dominion
  12. The Flow
  13. Direct Influencing
  14. Fortunes Favorite
  15. The Spotlight
  16. Mystery
  17. Productivity Unleashed
  18. Power Unleashed
  19. Stress Displacement
  20. Carpe Diem

1 x Spartan

Day 2:

1 x Rebirth or 1 x Tantric Lover… Depends on context

1 Like

this is going to be awesome with ZP. Hope that by then we will be able to build customs using the new tech

1 Like

Yes its gonna be awesome with ZP. Im sure in a couple of months, maybe by christmas we will be able to build ZP customs… Im holding mine for that moment.

1 Like

Tribulus+Spartan Qv2+Excercise is a great combination. Much better attitude and more stamina, its only the third time I listen to Spartan since I bought it this week and the difference is pretty noticeable.

1 Like

Ive been listening to subs exclusively on headphones for the last 5 month or something like that… Today I began to feel like mixing things up a bit. Masked and Solace on a HQ bluetooth speaker and sometimes headphones, Ultrasonic on same BT Speaker and Ultima through Headphones.
Lets see how that works.

I also filled the form to test ZP and let go… If Im selected good, if not Im keeping my process going on as optimal as I can.

1 Like

How many months did you spend with each Dragon Reborn stage? :pray:

1 Like

I woke up very early yesterday at about 5 am worrying about my taxes… yesterday I contacted an accountant that will start helping me on monday… I also started digging in my situation and realized I owe u$1000 in taxes plus whatever they charge extra on penalty fees.

Well its money I should have paid before so Im ok with paying it now, for me its more important to have my financial issues in order.

The cool thing was suddenly waking up at 5 am fixated with the word taxes in my mind.

2 Likes

`Sounds like another GoD manifestation.

1 Like

Stage 1: 5 weeks with week 4 as resting time.
Stage 2: 5 weeks with week 4 as resting time.
Stage 3: 5 weeks with week 4 as resting time.
Stage 4: 4 weeks.

Some months later I did 1 more month of Stage 4 combined with Elixir and Paragon

1 Like

I agree!! GoD is fantastic.

1 Like

Its been a while since I meditated for the last time, Im referring specifically to my Tantric Practices… Today I did my Yoga practice, took a nice shower and then I felt the urge to resume my Tantric practices, so I did.

It felt pretty good overall, but what grabbed my attention was a part in wich I was moving the energy from my1st to my 7th chakra while doing a mantra. The more I came closer to the 7th chakra the more I wanted to quit and became very desperate. Of course I continued anyway and when I reached 7th chakra I felt fire coming from tha base of my spine, going up through my whole body, my skin became electric. Then I felt how something popped out the top of my head and something I can only describe as sewage like, came out from the top and into the universe.

As soon as everything cleared up, I began to feel really good and only fire was comming out through my crown. I went down 1 chakra at the time and realized the same desperation feeling arose when I reached the 3rd, but it was significantly reduced.

2 Likes

What brand of tribulus are you using?

Hey @StateOfBeing Im using the one in the picture, I opened the capsules of 1 and a half jars and put them in a container with a bottle of triple distilled vodka. That preparation is still not ready to consume, so Im taking the rest of the capsules for now.

They are made from 100% pure Tribulus Terrestris and have a 90% concentration of saponins, which is the highest I could find.

Im waiting for this package to create a new, stronger batch of Tribulus Tincture. This is 250gr pure organic Tribulus powder.

Okay thank you

I just noted I made a mistake building Ardhanarishvara, I left out 2 great modules I wanted. Fortunately I already own them, I only need to pay for rebuild with my juicy discount

1. Wanted
  2. Heartsong
  3. Sex Mastery
  4. Temptation
  5. Sexual Manifestation
  6. Sexiness Unbound.
  7. Panther
  8. Long-Range Seduction
  9. Instant Spark
  10. Gorgeous Manifestor
  11. Focused Arousal
  12. Prevent Premature Ejaculation.
  13. Male Enhancement
  14. StoryTeller
  15. The Wonder
  16. Chosen of Venus
  17. Love Without Attachment
  18. Depths of Love
    19. Aura of Craving
    20. Transcendental Connection
2 Likes

But maybe I´ll wait for WANTED ZP and DIAMOND ZP to be released for open testing first.