The Tantric Sage - Awakening and Transmutation

This looks good.

1 Like

WAIT! STOP!

Are you planning on putting that many APS or SPS into one subliminal?

1 Like

Its a preliminary idea… I might take out 1 or 2 or 3, or it might never get build (wouldnt be the first time). For now its really not more than “thinking out loud”. @RVconsultant

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

How many APS/SPS would be a recommended max for an ultima?

I have 3-5 I really want to run and that I was initially thinking to put into my upcoming Stark custom. However, I think that it would give the Stark custom too many goals to complete at once, so I’m considering putting them into a ultima with Paragon or Legacy as core.

Here’s what fire said:

3 Likes

What @StateOfBeing said.

Remember no refunds on customs.

I would caution you to stay within the limits quoted above.

2 Likes

Thank you both @StateOfBeing and @RVconsultant

Ive been having a headache today… just a mild sensation early in the morning, getting stronger and now somewhat strong reaching the night. Its about a 5/10 in intensity.

Its clearly Reconciliation, the only thing I changed is that yesterday I removed Rebirth Ultima and replace it with my custom Gnosis of Dominus (GOD)

Its giving results immediately, but it feels strong. Maybe its not recon, but overloading… well who cares really.

3 Likes

Water? Sleep? Take 3 more days off?

:white_check_mark: Water
:white_check_mark: Sleep
Im taking the weekend off, I will resume on monday.

2 Likes

I dont know if its Wanted, Stark or the Tribulus Im taking, but Im getting really tempted to add Spartan to my stack. I want to work on my body and maximize the workout.
Im not making another custom for a while, 3 is enough. My 3 customs are pretty tight and focused like a laser, thats why I think that instead of using ultimas as booster I might add Spartan to the stack and leave rest days to be totally free of subliminals.

3 Likes

Since I started GOD my libido and sexual thoughts have almost disappeared as my overall interest in sex.
I just want money.
I understand that with time things will balance in a perfect way for me, now Im reacting more to the new element in the stack.
Im pretty happy with the shift in conciousness though.

3 Likes

If I invest half the time and energy Ive invested in sexuality, into making money I can be rich. Let that sink in.
Im at a stage in which Im really comfortable with what Ive learned and achieved sexually, so its only natural for me to move my attention to other things like making money and building my body.

Now that Im writing all of this Ive realized that the healing part of the journey is over and Im entering the thriving part of the journey. It surely feels this way.

4 Likes

I am at a stage where I feel like missing out if I don’t get “this” settled first before going higher into higher consciousness.

Weird feeling tbh.

FOMO.

Still, glad you made that great connection for you! For many men, once they got “enough of it” they become super powerful, holy beings!

1 Like

Its been a pattern for me to kind of obsess with something, like its the most important thing I can ever achieve, when I reach the point in which Im satisfied, then its not longer important for me and something else takes its place.
Time goes by and if I look back then everything makes sense, I needed that piece of the puzzle to move on to the next one, to keep evolving. That understanding almost everytime comes in hindsight.

Yeah I know how that feels…

Fear isnt necessarily a bad thing… I take it as a sign from my unconscious mind, from my inner wisdom that there is something of importance that needs to be taken care of. Once I stopped fighting fear and began listening to it, its has been a powerful teacher. Sometimes I still want to run away and hide of course, but sooner rather than later I go inside and listen.

I used to pursue “enough of it” and thought “it” was x amount of women, or x amount/type of sexual experiences… pure ego trip it was for me. It began to dissolve when in that pursue I discovered deeper levels of connection with a special woman… the importance of the rest of “it” faded away. Just to avoid confusion Im still up for new exciting experiences, but under a new different light.

I realized I was looking for love, a type of love that is profound… looking to be loved above all things, but really looking to love and accept myself. I was looking through sex and thought “enough of it” might do the trick… honestly it gave me lots of frustration on the way.

Im certain that I can rock any womans world sexually having the opportunity, but I only care about my woman. Theres a level of self confidence that only seems to come from that knowledge… of having experienced a deep spiritual bond through amazing, earth shattering love making… with that special woman. I was wrong about the quantity or I was really lucky that I got to experience the whole culmination of the process with the right woman. Who knows…

6 Likes

GOD is working great at manifesting more work, the effects are immediate. Im talking about my custom GOD btw :rofl:

3 Likes

The things I learn on this forum, man.
So powerful.
Thank you!

This hits home. I THINK I am searching for better sex, but it might just be THAT.

4 Likes

Im happy to know my experience is helpful for you.

Heatsong+Wanted+Sex Mastery was the best decision I ever made subliminaly speaking.

5 Likes

Im getting so many manifestations from my custom GOD, its amazing! Before Dragon Reborn it gave me a lot of recon, but now its flowing baby… :sunglasses:

On the other hand Im decided… Spartan is comming my way :muscle:

4 Likes