Sage’s Rise: the Wanted Son of Lightning

Son of a gun, she is :thinking: how did you peep that?

1 Like

What is this? Like, a person’s mate is a qualifier for that person’s status to others unconsciously?

That’s the general idea.

If you are seen with another woman, other women think you’re more attractive.

So there are multiple things in your advantage.

1. Your natural awesomeness.
  2. The subs you are running.
  3. The subs your gf is running.
  4. That you are with your gf.
  5. That your gf is attractive.

Also when did your gf get interested in threesomes?

Has she had a gf before?

(Yes I have a hypothesis, but I want to ask a few questions first before I say why.)

2 Likes

Let’s see… She’s always been curious about women, but besides messing around with girls growing up, she has not had the chance to explore. She feels as if she likes girls too and wants to both dive into that (no pun, no pun) as well as allowing me to have novel experiences as well.

I was honest with my girlfriend when we first got together 5 years ago and I told her I just don’t think she’s the last “*****” I’ll be inside of. (Hint: that is not a female dog asterisk)

Of course that might seem strange to people reading this, but for me it just felt right to say. Perhaps it’s my Sagittarian nature, but I loathe lying to people. My mentor has sagely shaken his head at me on more than one occasion for being honest about things that I don’t “need to be”.

However, her natural response was to one day tell me she wanted to bring other women around for us to enjoy, which I am just fine with, lol.

I thought I was polyamorous and maybe I am, but like most men I’m pretty sure it’s just the desire for something novel. I’m by no means bored with her sexually though, so the common desire to go cheat is negligent.

I did not know a thing, this was, but it explains why when we’re in a relationship, that’s when prospects start showing up.

It also makes sense energetically in that silly, silly paradox that once you don’t want what you want anymore, what you want wants you.

Nyet.

Not yet. :wink:

I am looking forward to hearing your possible insight on whatever’s coming 🥷🏽

Cool! Thanks for elaborating. I was wondering if perhaps Seductress made her more open to exploring her own desires. I want to be clear, I was not thinking that Seductress made her bi. I was thinking that maybe it made her more confident telling you what she wants as well as her more able to think about what she wanted sexually.

1 Like

I’ll have to check my journal for when I first bought her Seductress but I feeeeel like I did get it for her afterwards.

It didn’t read this way, or at least it shouldn’t for anyone who reads it lol you’re good bud. How’s your day going?

Really good!

DR has been a one of the wildest rides of my life. But it’s getting A LOT easier. I’m slowing going out more, and noticing some of the odd reactions I’m getting from people, which soon will feel normal.

Men and women are giving me that deer in the headlights stare. I saw one woman staring at me from across the room. Funny, a few months ago she wouldn’t give me the time of day.

Also working out ways to screen out women. Rewind a few days, I approached about 11 women (actually some approached me) and I realized I disliked all but one. I have to work on ways to filter them more quickly.

#hotguyproblems

4 Likes

#realhotboyshit

That’s wassup. What’s funny is, I assumed you were married with a family for whatever reason. Imma have to catch up on your thread, I’m like 500 posts behind.

1 Like

What do you attribute to these out there reactions? Also, do you think DR is shifting the type of women you’re attracted to and that you are attracting?

I think DR cleared mental garbage, and Khan moved in and had more room.

Yes and yes.

And so is Khan.

They’re also shifting my mind set to one of security and abundance. Rather than thinking “will she like me” “what should I do” “what should I say next”, I’m thinking “do I like her”. It’s also a feeling of solidness and total faith in the fact that I’m desirable regardless of what she thinks or how she reacts.

2 Likes

So you’ve become the qualifier in social interactions with women, if I’m understanding correctly. Powerful. Simply powerful.

1 Like

Yes! I talk. I notice. If she’s not interested, I leave and feel more or less neutral. I might spend a bit of time thinking of what I could have done better, but I’m less obsessive by thinking about it less and less self-critical in my feelings than before. If it’s obvious she’s attracted to me, then I wondering if I’m liking the conversation, how do I feel about her, do I like her, etc.

All of this just happened. I didn’t have to work on it. Or try to change my inner game or something. It’s just as though one day BOOM it was there.

3 Likes

I’ll give an example.

The other night I was at a restaurant. I know the owner. I was sitting at the bar. He opened a beer and offered me some.

A woman came and sat a few seats away from me at the bar. The owner left. I turn to the woman and say “If you like stout, you might want to try this”.
She said “I’m drinking an IPA but I like wine”.
Then she made a snarky remark about her favorite wine.
I said “That’s interesting because” and I told her something about that wine company that I heard.
She said “Maybe”
I said “Have a good night”
And I left.
As I got up, she looked stunned.

Now you think this was over? Nah, it got more interesting.

I left and as I was walking out, guess who was following me? Beer in hand (which you’re not supposed to leave a restaurant with your beer), she follows me out of the restaurant. I ignore her and got to my car. She aimlessly paced back and forth in front of the restaurant watching me get in my car and drive off.

My real time analysis of the conversation was something like this:

I turn to the woman and say “If you like stout, you might want to try this”.
She said “I’m drinking an IPA but I like wine”.
[I thought this was neutral.]
Then she made a snarky remark about her favorite wine.
[Strike one for snark]
I said “That’s interesting because” and I told her something about that wine company that I heard.
She said “Maybe”
[Strike two and three and four and five: Disengaged in her words. Disengaged by no eye contact. Disengaged by not turning towards me. Disengaged in her tone of voice.]
I said “Have a good night”
And I left.

I’ve noticed more and more, that more often than not I just say hi to a woman and she looks interested and engaged. This one demonstrated no interest and she got progressively more negative.

4 Likes

04/25/21

I didn’t fully play any of my titles yesterday so I let it be a rest day of sorts.

This nothing I’m waking up and sneezing which is unusual for me, so instead of Ascension Qv2 starting out, right now I’m running Paragon for the second time.

I plan to play Ascension twice today to begin to deepen the Qv2 programming.

1 Like

One of my favorite aspects of Ascension is that it leads you to want better for yourself. I’m sure there’s self care scripting as I care more about eating, taking daily showers… I’ve even been thinking about getting new clothes and that’s not something I EVER care about unless a shirt gets tattered or shoes burn out.

Ascension is definitely helping me to look at myself differently. I will definitely always recommend this subliminal to anyone starting out for 4-6 months.

Many people tout it for its fast acting benefits but I recommend it for the long term.

I haven’t decided whether I will be playing my custom solo for the next 6 months, or if I’ll add Ascension, Mind’s Eye or a Limitless title to it after 3 months, or if I’ll start a multi stage of either Khan or Alchemist.

More than likely, it would be Alchemist.

I also can say that it could be the addition of Rebirth earlier on for awhile that makes a difference, though I couldn’t point to wear where (always Journal, kids)

MASSIVE Paragon UPDATE:

My nostrils are now clear of any mucus. Indeed, I can now do alternate nostril breathing if I choose to, that’s how clear they are.

My head is clear as well. I went from stuffy heat to clear, light optimism. With one single loop.

I haven’t sneezed since the start (my nose started tickling just now cuz I thought of it, powerful ass brain I got) and my body also feels a bit light and better too, even my spine.

2 Likes

I’m going to come up with a name for my custom today. I’m considering my future (after listening solo) playlist as I’m listening to Ascension.

Possibilities include:

Custom x ME

Custom x Limitless

Custom x RM

Custom x Ascension

Awesome about Paragon man!

2 Likes

There are about 10 to 20 posts in this conversation that read, for me, like the best possible advertisement for Dragon Reborn, Khan, Ascension, Paragon, and possibly Seductress as well.

In no small part because you guys are not trying to advertise anything at all.

Amazing.

1 Like

Ascension gives me the feeling I didn’t know I was looking for.

2 Likes