The Road to Moolah

I have just joined the forum, but I have been using subclub products for over a year now.
Like most, I have tried all different kinds of subs. All of them have been mostly focused on wealth.

This is going to be a place where I journal my wealth results, and reflect on some of the results of the previous subs used.

My next post will be a brief look at my sub usage and what results I got

10 Likes

Following - you posting the sub usage on this thread?

1 Like

Thanks for following, I have been reading a few of your posts aswell over the past month, which I have got some inspiration from.

I might just keep everything in one place. I’m new to the forum stuff (first time posting on a public forum) so it’s probably going to be easier for me.

I have a custom ordered which will be the bulk of this journal.

Tomorrow I will take some time to properly collect my thoughts on my previous sub usage.

2 Likes

Just a bit of context

I have been working for the same company for a long time, but I have always wanted to start my own business, and there have been many times I wanted to start but I never felt confident enough to do so, or had any idea how to start.

After reading lots ( I mean lots) of books on entrepreneurship and watching every business guru on YouTube. I picked up a lot of knowledge, I just never took any action.

I then stumbled across subliminals by accident on YouTube, and I finally found my way here.(thank god).

So just thinking back before the subs and now over 1 year later, I have noticed a massive improvement in myself.

I still don’t have a business that makes lots of money, but I am definitely working on something now. Which wouldn’t have happened over 1 year ago.
So I just want to kick off with some of the previous wealth stacks I used since I have been here.

Ascended Mogul and Rich -

Length - 3 cycles
Run time - 15 mins

Results - Got my act together, started to feel more driven in my job and started looking at realistic ways to make money outside of my job. I didn’t run this for long enough to notice any big money and I fell victim to shiny object syndrome.

Stark and Emperor

Length - less than 1 cycle
Run time - 15 mins

Results - I bit off more than I could chew and had severe recon, I didn’t last a cycle. Now I know why it’s important to start off slow.

Stark and ascended mogul

Length - 2 cycles
Run time 5 mins

Results - Felt very confident on this stack, I had no issues with making conversations and felt very witty most of the time. It wasn’t what I was looking for with my wealth goals and decided to end this stack.

Emperor solo

Length - 1 cycle
Run time - 5 mins

Results - The first few days I felt the most confident I had ever been, then the recon hit and I only lasted 1 cycle. Emperor is a sub that I love all of the objectives, it’s just something inside me is battling against it.

Khan st 1 and EOG St1

Length - 2 cycles
Run time - 3 mins

Results - the first 2 weeks I had the worst nightmares, I felt some recon not as bad as emperor but after 2 weeks I felt amazing. Zero social anxiety. (Proper idgaf attitude) definitely from khan. Didn’t notice much from EOG st 1 but it’s probably because khan was taking up all the space. Again wasn’t going in The direction I hoped, so I ended the stack.

Genesis Rich custom and EOG

Length - 2 cycles
Run time - 3 mins

Results - this is where things started to take off for me. After 2 weeks of running this stack ( seems to be 2 weeks, that I start noticing big effects) I started getting offers for loads of overtime at my job. I started to worry less about money and I feel that this stack manifested lots of opportunities for earning more money. I didn’t feel motivated to start my own side business which is my ultimate goal so I stopped running this after 2 cycles.

Emperor and EoG St1

Length - 1 cycle
Run time - 1 min emperor, 3 mins EOG St1

Results - the first 2 weeks I was a machine (borderline workaholic.) This was definitely what I was aiming for from the beginning of my journey.
I started building my little side business selling digital products on Etsy, and I managed to make my first sale within 1 week, which is unusual for a new Etsy store.

Again the same happened, emperor hit me with recon and I felt so miserable, also had some anger surface which wasn’t nice.

I know that my end goal is to run emperor I just need to go back to basics and work my way upto it.

I’m currently running ascended mogul and EoG St1 until Tuesday and I will have a break for 4 days and then start my new custom.

My next post will be about my plan, my goals and the custom I have ordered.

5 Likes

That is a very nice summary. At the end of this month, there should probably be a new wealth title, Genesis Mogul that should have a new approach to the whole wealth area, that is what Saint said.

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. I have seen they are making some new wealth titles, hopefully they go well with my stack.

Worst case, I will probably give it a run solo and maybe remake the custom.

4 Likes

So my new custom has come, thinking of carrying on the theme and calling it Moolah ZP.

Ascended Mogul
Rich

True Sell (Module)
Power Talk
Kings Radience
Victorys Call
Fortunes Favourite
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Cosmic Wealth
Natural Winner
Void of Creation
Jupiter

I have wanted to use some of the new modules that i havent tried yet, and im hoping to add/ replace some modules when the new season comes out in Novemeber.

I Think it may give me 3 cycles with this custom.

Do you think i should run this solo or continue to run EOG 1 with it, since i have used it for 5 cycles?

2 Likes

Great custom - EOG1 for a cycle to start things off will remove blocks to manifestation that the custom will manifest.

And Cosmic Wealth is helped by having run EOG

1 Like

Also, just finished my cycle with Ascended Mogul and EOG 1 last night. Heres a quick summary

• Felt good working the past week, gave a tour to some executives at my work and managed to talk with confidence and a lack of self conciousness.

• 18 etsy sales the past 7 days, which is a 100% increase from the previous week.

• First day off work for the week and im back working on my little side business again, a little procrastination starting but once i settled down i havent stopped.

• Had a small issue with my etsy store this week, and people werent able to download my items, i managed this inconvenience really well and didnt feel overwhelmed like i normally would.

3 Likes

@ouroboros Thank you, i will do exactly that

Right on. How many cycles of EOGST1 have you done specifically?

I have done 6 cycles of EOG 1

Since using it, i have noticed my opportunities to make money increasing so i have been a little scared to move onto stage 2

You’re ready to move on to stage 4, I’d say. Or you could go through 2 & 3 but I like skipping to 4 after long runs of 1st stages. I’m doing that for Khan & did it for EOG… DR and QL are different stories

Cycles as in 21 day cycles, so you’ve had almost 4-6 months EOG1?

In that case definitely ready for the next stages

1 Like

I used the 3 week, Sunday Tuesday Thursday night, weekends off and washout for 4 days after 17 days

:eyes: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Finished my 4 day break of Ascended Mogul and EOG st1. Now just listened to my Moolah ZP custom and started EOG 2 aswell.

Moolah zp - 3 mins
Eog 2 - 3 mins

This last week has been busy, but i managed to upload a few more listings on my etsy store. I am going to start uploading my weekly stats for my benefit and anyone else interested. This is going to be updated on Sunday so i can have a quick snapshot of the past week.

Monday 11/09/23 - Sunday 17/09/23

Overtime - 0 hours

No overtime this past week but i only finished on Tuesday, i do have some overtime lined up for the end of the month though, so not all is bad.

Etsy Sales - 27 sales

New record week for etsy sales, its only a few $ profit per each sale, but this is my first time starting something myself. So although it may be tiny for most, for me it’s a big step. Its also a digital product, so after i have made the item i dont have much upkeep other than customers asking questions.

Thoughts and Feelings

I definitley noticed that push to work, i got super focused the past few weeks. And i felt good also because of the sales climbing.

I have had a small amount of recon in the way of being blunt with people, and a bit of frustration when i wasnt working, other than that its been pretty smooth sailing.

I cant wait to start noticing some of the effects of the modules in my custom and also EOG st 2.

2 Likes

It may not seem much to you but I am mind blown that your Etsy sales are improving. That’s HUGE in my eyes. What an amazing result.

Going from zero customers to 1 customers is the most difficult part… you have officially cracked 25 customers per week… 100 per month… 1200 per year!!

Now you can start playing around with pricing, offering, product line, copywriting, imaging, and more to try and continue to improve your conversion rate further.

To have 25 people buy in a week that means 100+ probably viewed. You can make more sales by either increasing your conversion rate on that 100 or by increasing the # of people that view!

For example… you said profit was only a few $ per sale. So wouldn’t increasing prices by merely $1.50 increase your profits by 30-100%?

Or changing the title of the description so more people search it… if that increases views per week from 100 to 125, that’s 4 extra sales per week!

Now that you have a bench mark and consistent sales, you’re able to experiment and compare new ideas Vs the baseline

3 Likes

Thank you @ouroboros, that is some real knowledge there. I will start testing in a few weeks.

My conversion rate is at 8.6% since I started, I did spend a lot of time researching Etsy SEO before starting and making sure my thumbnails are high quality.

It’s very niche what I’m doing, so there’s only probably a few 1000s per month max. But I have some ideas for a 2nd store which will target another audience with a bigger market.

2 Likes

True Sell is very good for marketing as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I cannot wait to see the results of this custom.

@ouroboros is it ok to upload a picture of my weekly snapshot on here from my Etsy page. I will make sure to blank off any personal information?

2 Likes